Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Weapon X

36 Year Old Childish Bitch (who looks like a fuckin’ 66 year old)!

at first i thought that said

old+sweaty=stds

man, that would mean i couldn't have sex with a lot of old people if i had a saggy flesh fetish.

but only certain times of the day.

and then we would have to do it in a freezer so they dont start sweating

because then i would get an std

unless that only works if they are sweaty before the sex.

I screwed around a 40 something year old (i'm 23) and I wouldn't do it again. Bitch was cool and everything but she was fucking crazier than girls my age and that just isn't good. The 20 years of experience she had on me didn't teach her how to suckle the tubesteak very well either.

There are very few women on the face of the earth that can suckle the tubesteak very well at all. Its always good, but its very rarely grrrrrreaat!!

Originally posted by mr.yuck

There are very few women on the face of the earth that can suckle the tubesteak very well at all. Its always good, but its very rarely grrrrrreaat!!

No doubt.

"This shit had better be twice as long in minutes as I am in inches or someone's getting an eyeful of baby juice..."

Hey, Gatita! Guess which couple is getting married and expecting a child? I guess you’re psychic!

The 36 year old bitch lives with my buddy now. My buddy happens to live in his parents’ house! So, this 36 year old, who looks older than my buddy’s mom, who is maybe 55 years old, is living upstairs in his bedroom, which is also a Leafs shrine.

Which means that her ex-husband is taking care of the kids. I’ve noticed that her car has a disabled parking sticker in it. I honestly think it’s mental problems, because she talks like she has brain damage, or was born with alcohol fetal syndrome, or whatever it’s called.

This is all so funny! And they want me to go camping with them next weekend…yeah, right.

Even though his parents really don’t like me, and I think they’re racist, too, I thought they were people with class.

Maybe not. I mean, his room is like the typical kid’s room. Maple Leafs stuff everywhere, posters, a single bed, a ps2…and now a chain smoking (she’s pregnant, too), whiny voiced, deadbeat mom, bitch.

Anyway, my buddy tells me that his parents are cool with it. They’re happy that he’s happy, he says. Well, this guy doesn’t have his high school, nor has he ever held down a job for a semi-reasonable time in his life. So I guess they’re just happy that he’s got a sugar mama that will whisk him away, eventually, when the kid is born.

I find it funny that the wrinkly bag with big trailer park hair calls her ex-husband a “fuckface” and what not…where is she for her kids? She’s living in a 23 year old’s bedroom upstairs at his parent’s house! Chain smoking away with a fetus in her uterus!!

Originally posted by Weapon X

Even though his parents really don’t like me, and I think they’re racist, too, I thought they were people with class.

Maybe not. I mean, his room is like the typical kid’s room. Maple Leafs stuff everywhere, posters, a single bed, a ps2…and now a chain smoking (she’s pregnant, too), whiny voiced, deadbeat mom, bitch.

Anyway, my buddy tells me that his parents are cool with it. They’re happy that he’s happy, he says. Well, this guy doesn’t have his high school, nor has he ever held down a job for a semi-reasonable time in his life. So I guess they’re just happy that he’s got a sugar mama that will whisk him away, eventually, when the kid is born.

I find it funny that the wrinkly bag with big trailer park hair calls her ex-husband a “fuckface” and what not…where is she for her kids? She’s living in a 23 year old’s bedroom upstairs at his parent’s house! Chain smoking away with a fetus in her uterus!!

Awesomest shit ever.

yeah, I suppose it can be funny. But still, man, I want to figure out a way to expose this bitch before she does something trifling to my buddy. Usually whiskey does the trick.

POOR DECISIONS RESULT IN NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES

I can see this shit coming a mile away---she has the baby, your buddy gets tired of her cheap ass shit, hangs out at the club, meets a chick younger than him, then him and Baby Mama split the blanket. She sues him for child support and Spousal Support, and settles in to a trailer park to fuck up the kid's life and be an endless snivelling downer in your buddy's life, doing shit like refusing to let him see the baby unless he forks over money, hooking up with drunken idiot barflies, exposing the baby to an entire parade of fucked-up loser boyfriends, calling up his parents and hassling them about every aspect of the baby's life.

Your boy is an idiot. Did he never hear of BIRTH CONTROL? Jesus.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

at first i thought that said

old+sweaty=stds

man, that would mean i couldn't have sex with a lot of old people if i had a saggy flesh fetish.

but only certain times of the day.

and then we would have to do it in a freezer so they dont start sweating

because then i would get an std

unless that only works if they are sweaty before the sex.

i post some random ass shit when im tired.

for real? aw, man, that is really gross!

dude was begging me to go camping with him, his girl, and another friend of mine this Labour Day weekend. I chose not to. I hope my buddy is having fun sharing a camp spot with this no-class whore and her unfortunate, misguided boytoy.

Just to keep my fellow 12ozers updated:

I think Gat was right when she said that they're perfect for each other. The guy lives a life of routine; staying at home until his friend picks him up to smoke a spliff at one of three designated spots, then going back home just in time for her to arrive. She brings him smokes that she gets free from her work, and then he goes out with that dude again to smoke weed. It's a simple life.

From what I understand, they've never argued, and she still lives in his bedroom at his parent's house. Seriously, maybe this is what he needed. Whenever I have the pleasure of talking to him, he tells me that what I need is an older woman. Hey, I like older women, but what does this guy think when he sees a fresh 20 year old looking fly at the grocery store and he's holding hands with a ugly old bitch? Surely he can't think that the ugly bitch wins hands down?

Originally posted by anus1@Sep 5 2004, 11:26 PM

one of my boys got 3 stds at once from some old tramp:lol:

yo this one strange tried to suck me off in the parking lot of a bar. I told that jez to back off and found out a few weeks later she slept with some john with HIV.

t :shook: hat skirt still won't get tested. thank god i never hit it.

hungover?? shit that would be putting it lightly..

im still oblitirated..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this