36 Year Old Childish Bitch (who looks like a fuckin’ 66 year old)!

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, Gatita! Guess which couple is getting married and expecting a child? I guess you’re psychic!

The 36 year old bitch lives with my buddy now. My buddy happens to live in his parents’ house! So, this 36 year old, who looks older than my buddy’s mom, who is maybe 55 years old, is living upstairs in his bedroom, which is also a Leafs shrine.

Which means that her ex-husband is taking care of the kids. I’ve noticed that her car has a disabled parking sticker in it. I honestly think it’s mental problems, because she talks like she has brain damage, or was born with alcohol fetal syndrome, or whatever it’s called.

This is all so funny! And they want me to go camping with them next weekend…yeah, right.

Even though his parents really don’t like me, and I think they’re racist, too, I thought they were people with class.

Maybe not. I mean, his room is like the typical kid’s room. Maple Leafs stuff everywhere, posters, a single bed, a ps2…and now a chain smoking (she’s pregnant, too), whiny voiced, deadbeat mom, bitch.

Anyway, my buddy tells me that his parents are cool with it. They’re happy that he’s happy, he says. Well, this guy doesn’t have his high school, nor has he ever held down a job for a semi-reasonable time in his life. So I guess they’re just happy that he’s got a sugar mama that will whisk him away, eventually, when the kid is born.

I find it funny that the wrinkly bag with big trailer park hair calls her ex-husband a “fuckface” and what not…where is she for her kids? She’s living in a 23 year old’s bedroom upstairs at his parent’s house! Chain smoking away with a fetus in her uterus!!

Originally posted by Weapon X

Even though his parents really don’t like me, and I think they’re racist, too, I thought they were people with class.

Maybe not. I mean, his room is like the typical kid’s room. Maple Leafs stuff everywhere, posters, a single bed, a ps2…and now a chain smoking (she’s pregnant, too), whiny voiced, deadbeat mom, bitch.

Anyway, my buddy tells me that his parents are cool with it. They’re happy that he’s happy, he says. Well, this guy doesn’t have his high school, nor has he ever held down a job for a semi-reasonable time in his life. So I guess they’re just happy that he’s got a sugar mama that will whisk him away, eventually, when the kid is born.

I find it funny that the wrinkly bag with big trailer park hair calls her ex-husband a “fuckface” and what not…where is she for her kids? She’s living in a 23 year old’s bedroom upstairs at his parent’s house! Chain smoking away with a fetus in her uterus!!

Awesomest shit ever.

POOR DECISIONS RESULT IN NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES

I can see this shit coming a mile away---she has the baby, your buddy gets tired of her cheap ass shit, hangs out at the club, meets a chick younger than him, then him and Baby Mama split the blanket. She sues him for child support and Spousal Support, and settles in to a trailer park to fuck up the kid's life and be an endless snivelling downer in your buddy's life, doing shit like refusing to let him see the baby unless he forks over money, hooking up with drunken idiot barflies, exposing the baby to an entire parade of fucked-up loser boyfriends, calling up his parents and hassling them about every aspect of the baby's life.

Your boy is an idiot. Did he never hear of BIRTH CONTROL? Jesus.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

at first i thought that said

old+sweaty=stds

man, that would mean i couldn't have sex with a lot of old people if i had a saggy flesh fetish.

but only certain times of the day.

and then we would have to do it in a freezer so they dont start sweating

because then i would get an std

unless that only works if they are sweaty before the sex.

i post some random ass shit when im tired.

• 2 weeks later...

for real? aw, man, that is really gross!

dude was begging me to go camping with him, his girl, and another friend of mine this Labour Day weekend. I chose not to. I hope my buddy is having fun sharing a camp spot with this no-class whore and her unfortunate, misguided boytoy.

• 7 months later...

Just to keep my fellow 12ozers updated:

I think Gat was right when she said that they're perfect for each other. The guy lives a life of routine; staying at home until his friend picks him up to smoke a spliff at one of three designated spots, then going back home just in time for her to arrive. She brings him smokes that she gets free from her work, and then he goes out with that dude again to smoke weed. It's a simple life.

From what I understand, they've never argued, and she still lives in his bedroom at his parent's house. Seriously, maybe this is what he needed. Whenever I have the pleasure of talking to him, he tells me that what I need is an older woman. Hey, I like older women, but what does this guy think when he sees a fresh 20 year old looking fly at the grocery store and he's holding hands with a ugly old bitch? Surely he can't think that the ugly bitch wins hands down?

Originally posted by anus1@Sep 5 2004, 11:26 PM

one of my boys got 3 stds at once from some old tramp:lol:

yo this one strange tried to suck me off in the parking lot of a bar. I told that jez to back off and found out a few weeks later she slept with some john with HIV.

t :shook: hat skirt still won't get tested. thank god i never hit it.

Ha... I was at a coffee shop and this lady was talking to me about the city, she moved recently from San Fran. She was talking about finding work and I suggested Craigslist. Thing is, she looked like she was in her 70's but she was only in her late twenties or thirties... Pretty fucking gross.

I was waiting for the train to go home, train station is right around the corner and she comes on the train platform, so now i am really annoyed. I am listening to music, which is all i ever want to do on the train and she starts talking to me again, fuck. So I get off the train at the next stop saying it is mine and she goes "who knows, maybe I'll write a missed connection on craigslist about you... AHHHHHHH GROSS, I smiled and got off and caught the next train....

Moral of the story is women in their mid-thirties who look 60 are gross and annoying.

Archived