- ATHENS 2004 - OLYMPIC GAMES -megathread-

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

how so? america sucks at soccer.

speaking of americans sucking....how in the hell did australia make it to the finals in baseball and you mofuggas are nowhere to be seen? shit, we even beat japan which i thought was astonishing. those niggas love them some baseball

America didn't even qualify this year. Ironic considering they won the gold in baseball in Sydney. I guess they just lost key games in the qualifying games.

But America dominated in women's softball. They gave up 1 score in the whole olympics. Amazing.

Guest imported_Tesseract

To end abc's super aussie power posting, last night the greek womens polo team kicked your asses(those beautifull women polo ones) out and moved to the final. You were the gold holders in sydney too.

you are playing a completely new team than the one in sydney. not one player carried over i don't think. these new younger players aren't as strong as the previous team. not that i really give a shit about water polo anyway.

as i said before about south africa tess....LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD CHIEF! :crazy: :crazy:

Guest imported_Tesseract

:lol: Both your replies...oooffah. you turbosuck at losing..

ABC, as for the scoreboard, agreed...we're ranked 13 on the golds scale and the games arent over yet. Once the games are done i'm more than willing to break it down. You'll see what i mean

Originally posted by mental invalid

Kerri Walsh and Misty May....

im hoping that after they win the gold in beach volleyball, they will be so excited, that in the rapture of the moment it will lead to a full on public lesbian session....

*hopes and prays

GOLD FOR THE GIRLS!!!!

(minus the lesbian celebration)

Canada beat Australia 11-0 in baseball. I don’t see how the Aussies can make it to the gold medal game. It could have been against Canada again, but we lost to Cuba in a great game. So here’s hoping that we beat Japan on Friday for the bronze.

Man, was my heart broken when Perdita Felicien fell on the first hurdle yesterday.

here you go tess

I dont see the problem homie, they didnt kill any athletes did they?

seriously, i call bullshit on you(both your sources and attitude). Where did you read that? find me a link or something cause i live here and havent heard shit.

i cant get a link it was in the irish daily star.. the full story is>>> a Greek soldier who was stationed on guard at the Olympic village in athens was shot dead yesterday--after a game of russian roulette went horribly wrong. the man (25) who has not being named yet by police, was killed as he "played" with a revolver containing a single bullet.

two policemen last night where being questioned about the incident.<<<<

there it is ill keep it till i get my scanner fixed then ill post it up..

Iraq's soccer team has been one of the greatest stories for the Olympics; its about time this country had something good for them.

The officials have sucked - I mean has worked for US a lot, but damn, its your only job - get it right -

and NBC is making so much money off this - damn

Guest imported_Tesseract

1 USA United States 25 29 22 76 1

2 CHN China 24 16 12 52 3

3 AUS Australia 16 11 15 42 4

4 JPN Japan 15 9 10 34 5

5 RUS Russia 14 19 21 54 2

6 FRA France 10 7 9 26 7

7 GER Germany 9 11 13 33 6

8 ITA Italy 8 6 8 22 9

9 ROM Romania 8 5 4 17 13

10 UKR Ukraine 8 3 7 18 12

11 GBR Great Britain 7 8 9 24 8

12 KOR Korea 6 10 5 21 10

13 GRE Greece 6 3 3 12 =15

14 NED Netherlands 4 7 8 19 11

15 HUN Hungary 4 6 1 11 =17

i woke up at 5:30 AM to watch basketball.....what was i thinking... this is going to be a looooong day.

and elec sucks... sounds like your looking for tae-kwon-do not judo. but i really can't help you. i would really like to see that as well. maybe (probably) over.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Hahahaha, yeah, we didn't even try to put up a good game. Julio Toro (our coach) sat most of the regulars down and had them rest off this game after the 2nd round spot was clinched. I only watched 3 minutes of the last quarter, saw what was happening, and didn't bother watching the rest.

On the upside, since we lost by more than 13 points, we don't have to start off against Argentina, which is almost a sure loss.

Looks like Julio Toro got played...

Italy= 83

PR= 70

and that was it.

Originally posted by mental invalid

Kerri Walsh and Misty May....

im hoping that after they win the gold in beach volleyball, they will be so excited, that in the rapture of the moment it will lead to a full on public lesbian session....

*hopes and prays

Crazy thing because I watched their celebration and it did seem very homosexual. One of them (don't know which is which) slapped the other's ass and then got on top of her and started hugging in the sand.

Then in a later interview when one was complimenting her teammate, she was rubbing on her thigh and giving her that look.

Makes me wonder if Walsh and May are doing the dyke thing on the downlow.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by TheoHuxtab|e

Crazy thing because I watched their celebration and it did seem very homosexual. One of them (don't know which is which) slapped the other's ass and then got on top of her and started hugging in the sand.

Then in a later interview when one was complimenting her teammate, she was rubbing on her thigh and giving her that look.

Makes me wonder if Walsh and May are doing the dyke thing on the downlow.

I dunno why, athletes seem like they really enjoy slapping asses...in everysingle sport, in any given oppurtunity...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Handing of ass. The office was all up going wild... I watched precisely 5 minutes of the game, saw how bad we were playing, and resumed working. Would have been worse against Argentina, but we blew it.

Tanto nadar, para morir en la orilla...

Guest imported_Tesseract

What a game!!! The US is out of the final after losing to Argentina...I'm guessing argentina or lithuania for the gold

Archived