Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dr.testical

What do you usually do when your bored?

i find myself doing alot of sleeping, eating, and computering. my dad says i do all that becuase im depressed with my life. i dont like to think he is right. i dont know i thought i would start it off. what do you find yourself doing most the time when your bored?

Originally posted by rubbish heap

internet, aim, 12oz, music

What he said, but sometimes i masturbate also just to switch things up.

Originally posted by dr.testical

i find myself doing alot of sleeping, eating, and computering. my dad says i do all that becuase im depressed with my life.

my dad says the same shit.

Im one of those lucky few who gets bored almost never. The worst thing to do is to do something when your bored, because your doing it just to do it and not because you enjoy it. It may fuse the two but never the less you are doing it just to do it. Kind of like having sex just to do it and then you have sex which is the coolest, cus you really know the girl.

I have a ton of hobbies and interest which shoot the day by really freeking quick, I am not working and its my time off from college, so I have tons of time.

uhm before i got my comp hooked up last week....

when i got bored i

made ink

went to the lake.. wich is across the street

played persona 2

read.....i finished the second in the saga of james clavells books gai-jin in one weekend...now i'm starting king rat

look around my house for money i dropped during the week...wich i never find except in the couch

work on my water color book..wich i will post soon

go to the thrift store and dig for records

loiter at the gas station and talk to the girl that works there

go to walden books and read all the new comics and manga..never buy

I read when I'm bored and when I'm not bored. I make collages and do lame art stuff. oh and origami..since im asian. I also clean..since im woman.

i only really get bored real late at night, cause during the day i go out skateboarding all day, and that is always fun. but when i dont skateboard or im at home for whatever reason and i get bored i take a nap, listen to music, 12oz/various other sites, edit skatefootage in lil fuck around clips that no one gets the pleasure of seeing, download things illegally, watch crime movies, make sandwiches, and if i feel the need to get out of the house calling up a friend who is a girl and walking around downtown is fun too. this works by yourself too. i wish i could say that whenever i get bored i go out and paint a piece, but that doesnt happen

go to 12oz then about half way thru looking at threads I some how find my self wandering to thehun.com then after a few brief min. I find my self back on 12oz.... and then repeat as needed till I not bored:lol: :lol: :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this