ELSE

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking damn. Else brings the heat, and out come the no name shit talkers. The guy can fucking paint, and he's up. Who cares who he paints with, who he talks to, what kinda clothes he wears. You guys are killing me. A pertinent quote from one of my favorite pieces of his, "www.toysgossip.com ; Where the most talk translates to the least style."

He'd feel the same way about all of you silly bitches talking shit on the internet. Hate on.

Originally posted by namerocc

"else used to be HA crew. he writes ***** for *** supposedly."

posting shit on the web like this is pure genious. -=

even if u dont like the guy. dont make the piggies job any easier..

cry me a river. atleast i dont drop REAL names or photos of the people. so boo fucking hoo. get in line to ride my nuts

Originally posted by SpoonSports

i cant believe the amount of haters in this forum. ELSER is ill, better then most of the idiots talking shit. and who wouldn't get down with MSK? mad props.

anyone that grew up in any oldschool bay area neighborhood, for starters.. la isnt exactly "well liked" out this way, nothing to do with graffiti, more to do with prison.

i've always liked dudes stuff, and the one time i painted with him, he was real chill, so quality work + nice guy = respect as far as i'm concerned. i could give a shit less who he puts up. if they had a problem with their name next to his, i'm sure they'd handle it on their own, they wouldn't rely on third party internet criticism. whatever though. bump for else.

what the hell are you guys talking about? 3/4th's of the west coast paint like awr, and the awr hand is currently batteling the boston hand in the 'most bitten handstyle in america' contest. you wanna talk about folks biting, talk about cats in bumble fuck widwest rocking bent back L's, and cholo style serifs.

you can look at stuff else was doing years ago and see the progression to where he is today. which is more than you can say for a whole lot of other writers who's styles switched over night to whatever was cool (AOK anyone?!)

bump for else, and norm, and born, and sever, and zes, and whoever else is painting full pieces in public places and has been doing so for years.

Props..Else

Originally posted by Waxsmith

Else will punk you fools like all the other past shit talkers. Big ups to kid Elser.

Yup u right dog, n I heard of a couple niggas getting punked by him..I met homeboy a few years ago, when he was getting down with HA a lot, even before he got big. He's coo, he dont brag for shit. Call him a dick Ridah, Nut swinger, but I bet hes done more than a few of u niggaz. Why niggaz cant appreciate shit???...Fuck it if he changed his style, so what if he's hitting niggaz up..He gets up and thats all it matters...If he jocking MSK n hitting niggaz up to try to get in their crew, most of the writters I know done that shit at point to get down with sum krew, or just outta respect..I know half the niggaz up in here if they were given a chance to paint with MSK, they would all be jockin, so whats wrong with else trying to do his dirt??..N I dont give a fuk if u call me a nut swinger, I'm just giving props to the kid...

else

a: puts in (and has for years) ALOT more work than most, in all arenas

b: style did get where it is naturally, look at some old shit

c: is a hell of alot cooler than most writers i've met

d: disappoints me when he hits up the new homies and not the heavy artillery...

can't knock the man.

lets see some fucking arows and beats flicks!

Originally posted by seeking

what the hell are you guys talking about? 3/4th's of the west coast paint like awr, and the awr hand is currently batteling the boston hand in the 'most bitten handstyle in america' contest. you wanna talk about folks biting, talk about cats in bumble fuck widwest rocking bent back L's, and cholo style serifs.

you can look at stuff else was doing years ago and see the progression to where he is today. which is more than you can say for a whole lot of other writers who's styles switched over night to whatever was cool (AOK anyone?!)

bump for else, and norm, and born, and sever, and zes, and whoever else is painting full pieces in public places and has been doing so for years.

Seeking is on point with this one. I've got probably 100 Else flicks dating from '99 to today... and the progression is clear. He's dope as fuck.

Originally posted by asteelhorse

else

a: puts in (and has for years) ALOT more work than most, in all arenas

b: style did get where it is naturally, look at some old shit

c: is a hell of alot cooler than most writers i've met

d: disappoints me when he hits up the new homies and not the heavy artillery...

can't knock the man.

lets see some fucking arows and beats flicks!

Arows! Gotta love that guy. I think the Heavy Artillery is done for... last I heard the Hope Aholics weren't in existence.

Fuck all you haters...

I think it all just boils down to the fact that you are simply jeaulous of Else, Norm and whoever.

I'd like to see some of the spots you fuckers are rocking...because I don't think you're coming as correct as Else and Norm do..

I've seen a lot of Norm flicks and he's been painting that style for a while....he kills blockbusters too..

I'll probably catch flack from this one but...

Wheteher or not Else and I dislike each other on a personal or impersonal level, I still give credit where its due...The cat got spots locked in and has style. Hard work pays off. Big Ups!

THE OG ELSE IS FROM ICR.

THAT WHY WHEN HE STARTED KICKING IT WITH THE LA MSK HEADS HE HAD TO CHANGE HIS NAME TO ############.

ALSO, HE ISNT IN MSK OR AWR...I DONT EVEN THINK HES IN AD...HAHA

HES DOPE THOUGH...ITS ALL LOVE

I DONT KNOW ABOUT HIM "PUNKING EVERYONE", BUT HEY IF YOU WANT TO MAKE HIM OUT TO BE A TUFF GUY SO THAT YOU HAVE ANOTHER REASON TO FANTISIZE ABOUT HIM, THATS COOL.

I JUST THINK IT MIGHT BE A BAD IDEA SEEING AS HOW THERE ARE REAL TUFF GUYS OUT THERE WHOS SOLE PURPOSE IS TO SEEK OUT OTHER TUFF GUYS TO BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF.

BUT HEY, IF YOU THINK HE CAN HANLE IT

DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU

you wanna talk about folks biting, talk about cats in bumble fuck widwest rocking bent back L's, and cholo style serifs.

Ding ding ding jackpot! Seeking is right on the money.

Norm and Else: very dope writers and very cool people. A rare breed nowadays... much respect to them.

Originally posted by bestworse

THE OG ELSE IS FROM ICR.

THAT WHY WHEN HE STARTED KICKING IT WITH THE LA MSK HEADS HE HAD TO CHANGE HIS NAME TO ******...I GUESS HE ISNT INTO TRYING NEW LETTERS...

ALSO, HE ISNT IN MSK OR AWR...I DONT EVEN THINK HES IN AD...HAHA

HES DOPE THOUGH...ITS ALL LOVE

I DONT KNOW ABOUT HIM "PUNKING EVERYONE", BUT HEY IF YOU WANT TO MAKE HIM OUT TO BE A TUFF GUY SO THAT YOU HAVE ANOTHER REASON TO FANTISIZE ABOUT HIM, THATS COOL.

I JUST THINK IT MIGHT BE A BAD IDEA SEEING AS HOW THERE ARE REAL TUFF GUYS OUT THERE WHOS SOLE PURPOSE IS TO SEEK OUT OTHER TUFF GUYS TO BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF.

BUT HEY, IF YOU THINK HE CAN HANLE IT

DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU

Everyone knows who the OG Else is. You spouting off street knowledge on the internet is lame. Don't talk about what people write. You don't know where his name came from. He doesn't "punk everyone", I don't know where you got that from. Good grief.

...3/4th's of the west coast paint like awr.... you wanna talk about folks biting, talk about cats in bumble fuck widwest rocking bent back L's, and cholo style serifs...you can look at stuff else was doing years ago and see the progression to where he is today...bump for else, and norm, and born, and sever, and zes, and whoever else is painting full pieces in public places and has been doing so for years.

3/4 of the west coast? R U Nuts? Sure a few kids from the suburbs jock a few kids in the suburbs of la...

Most of what I see is homegrown. Mad diverse styles. And then there are the trendy kids that jock, jock spots and paint the 10 square blocks in Sf that get you famous...

Cholo serifs: Never heard of em. I do know that AWR is not a cholo crew and is a bunch of rich kids, some cool some not, that started playing tough and painting like cholos! Those L's or whateva else come from a much older history than AWR and the msk kids that aren't good enough to hit up AWR.

Else paints the same piece every time for a year and you call this progression?

Your list of writers that do shit is again a joke. It's like let's go to the city and only look for the writers we know already. Dozens of crews and hundreds of writers have rocked SF and the west coast. Yes msk is one of many to do the deed.

I'm not saying they deserve no credit, but there is a lot more to it than what got run in Life Sucks Die.

P.S. I find it funny fools herald msk so much 'Those guys are the best'... I could see saying that about AWR, but msk? Fate? Havok? Kick? Chunk? Else? Buck 50? Come on these, dudes do not impress me.

Archived