Sign in to follow this  
Gunm

ELSE

Originally posted by asteelhorse

else

a: puts in (and has for years) ALOT more work than most, in all arenas

b: style did get where it is naturally, look at some old shit

c: is a hell of alot cooler than most writers i've met

d: disappoints me when he hits up the new homies and not the heavy artillery...

can't knock the man.

lets see some fucking arows and beats flicks!

Arows! Gotta love that guy. I think the Heavy Artillery is done for... last I heard the Hope Aholics weren't in existence.

Fuck all you haters...

I think it all just boils down to the fact that you are simply jeaulous of Else, Norm and whoever.

I'd like to see some of the spots you fuckers are rocking...because I don't think you're coming as correct as Else and Norm do..

I've seen a lot of Norm flicks and he's been painting that style for a while....he kills blockbusters too..

I'll probably catch flack from this one but...

Wheteher or not Else and I dislike each other on a personal or impersonal level, I still give credit where its due...The cat got spots locked in and has style. Hard work pays off. Big Ups!

THE OG ELSE IS FROM ICR.

THAT WHY WHEN HE STARTED KICKING IT WITH THE LA MSK HEADS HE HAD TO CHANGE HIS NAME TO ############.

ALSO, HE ISNT IN MSK OR AWR...I DONT EVEN THINK HES IN AD...HAHA

HES DOPE THOUGH...ITS ALL LOVE

I DONT KNOW ABOUT HIM "PUNKING EVERYONE", BUT HEY IF YOU WANT TO MAKE HIM OUT TO BE A TUFF GUY SO THAT YOU HAVE ANOTHER REASON TO FANTISIZE ABOUT HIM, THATS COOL.

I JUST THINK IT MIGHT BE A BAD IDEA SEEING AS HOW THERE ARE REAL TUFF GUYS OUT THERE WHOS SOLE PURPOSE IS TO SEEK OUT OTHER TUFF GUYS TO BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF.

BUT HEY, IF YOU THINK HE CAN HANLE IT

DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU

Originally posted by seeking

you wanna talk about folks biting, talk about cats in bumble fuck widwest rocking bent back L's, and cholo style serifs.

Ding ding ding jackpot! Seeking is right on the money.

Norm and Else: very dope writers and very cool people. A rare breed nowadays... much respect to them.

Originally posted by bestworse

THE OG ELSE IS FROM ICR.

THAT WHY WHEN HE STARTED KICKING IT WITH THE LA MSK HEADS HE HAD TO CHANGE HIS NAME TO ******...I GUESS HE ISNT INTO TRYING NEW LETTERS...

ALSO, HE ISNT IN MSK OR AWR...I DONT EVEN THINK HES IN AD...HAHA

HES DOPE THOUGH...ITS ALL LOVE

I DONT KNOW ABOUT HIM "PUNKING EVERYONE", BUT HEY IF YOU WANT TO MAKE HIM OUT TO BE A TUFF GUY SO THAT YOU HAVE ANOTHER REASON TO FANTISIZE ABOUT HIM, THATS COOL.

I JUST THINK IT MIGHT BE A BAD IDEA SEEING AS HOW THERE ARE REAL TUFF GUYS OUT THERE WHOS SOLE PURPOSE IS TO SEEK OUT OTHER TUFF GUYS TO BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF.

BUT HEY, IF YOU THINK HE CAN HANLE IT

DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU

Everyone knows who the OG Else is. You spouting off street knowledge on the internet is lame. Don't talk about what people write. You don't know where his name came from. He doesn't "punk everyone", I don't know where you got that from. Good grief.

Originally posted by seeking

...3/4th's of the west coast paint like awr.... you wanna talk about folks biting, talk about cats in bumble fuck widwest rocking bent back L's, and cholo style serifs...you can look at stuff else was doing years ago and see the progression to where he is today...bump for else, and norm, and born, and sever, and zes, and whoever else is painting full pieces in public places and has been doing so for years.

3/4 of the west coast? R U Nuts? Sure a few kids from the suburbs jock a few kids in the suburbs of la...

Most of what I see is homegrown. Mad diverse styles. And then there are the trendy kids that jock, jock spots and paint the 10 square blocks in Sf that get you famous...

Cholo serifs: Never heard of em. I do know that AWR is not a cholo crew and is a bunch of rich kids, some cool some not, that started playing tough and painting like cholos! Those L's or whateva else come from a much older history than AWR and the msk kids that aren't good enough to hit up AWR.

Else paints the same piece every time for a year and you call this progression?

Your list of writers that do shit is again a joke. It's like let's go to the city and only look for the writers we know already. Dozens of crews and hundreds of writers have rocked SF and the west coast. Yes msk is one of many to do the deed.

I'm not saying they deserve no credit, but there is a lot more to it than what got run in Life Sucks Die.

P.S. I find it funny fools herald msk so much 'Those guys are the best'... I could see saying that about AWR, but msk? Fate? Havok? Kick? Chunk? Else? Buck 50? Come on these, dudes do not impress me.

this is humor.. i bet 90 percent of the people talkin shit about else onhere dont paint nearly as much as he does.. msk awr rich kids? who cares if they are.. they paint.. and they kill spots.. case closed.. dont knock people cus they were born into money..

buck 50 , fate, norm, else, reyes, they are allmore established than most of the people in here talkin shit judging them.. next your going to tell me how youll kill mq in a bombing battle..

i thikn this forum is great. all these no name toys or hometown heroes stroking their egos.. maybe just cus u get up int he middle of butt fuck nebraska and you have 100 trains running because your yard is in the middle of nowhere doesnt make u a good writer.. it just gives u more opertunity.. these kids are bombing the grittiest grimiest high traffic spots and they are killing shit..

but then again.. i bet u all are the same jocks that were riding vic20s and sleazes cock when they were out.. but now that they are gone all u do is gossip and claim they were out for internet fame..

its sad..

i dont see those kids posting anything on here.. shit i dont even know if they are on here. but i do see some of u talkin shit posting every lil cutty streaker tag and shit that u hit. -=

if ur up other people will flick your shit.. if your not they wont.. case closed..

get off the guys cock..

Bullshit.

Some get hyped others don't. Just trying to spin another way.

As far as jocking... you're the one coming to the aid of homie Else.:lol:

no i dont agree, i just think its a waste of time to discuss it with you. you're obviously on some jealousy/overlooked shit, thinking you or your friends should be getting more respect than you are so you gotta hate on other cats that could give a shit about you. i just have better things to do than to get into an e-argument with 'secret identity oner'over someone whos work i believe speaks for itself.

but i mean, fight the power brother, stand up to the man an all that shit.

if you feel so strongly about it, drop the facade, make a new account (so you dont have to risk blowing up this one, since i'm sure you're on the most wanted list) and put your rep on the line. if you won't do that, then why bother talking? hollow words mean shit.

Hey Hayward, guess what? You're on Else's "jock" too! You take the time out to come on here and bitch and moan and what not about Else and whoever....you're just as guilty as someone coming on here to give props.

anyone got that >>>>>>>>>> whole car that popped up here a while ago?

p.s. 12 year old whiteout pen bathroom taggers passing judgement online on a guy who rocks big fat fucking burners on street spots: god bless 12oz and the entire ridiculous nature of the graff culture.

Originally posted by yanceypants

wut happened to arows does he still paint

this the ELSE thread.

Originally posted by rain dog

anyone got that steel whole car that popped up here a while ago?

p.s. 12 year old whiteout pen bathroom taggers passing judgement online on a guy who rocks big fat fucking burners on street spots: god bless 12oz and the entire ridiculous nature of the graff culture.

If your speaking of the 5 car train, I believe it was posted in metal heads in the Bay Area freight section...Happy searching.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this