ELSE

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is humor.. i bet 90 percent of the people talkin shit about else onhere dont paint nearly as much as he does.. msk awr rich kids? who cares if they are.. they paint.. and they kill spots.. case closed.. dont knock people cus they were born into money..

buck 50 , fate, norm, else, reyes, they are allmore established than most of the people in here talkin shit judging them.. next your going to tell me how youll kill mq in a bombing battle..

i thikn this forum is great. all these no name toys or hometown heroes stroking their egos.. maybe just cus u get up int he middle of butt fuck nebraska and you have 100 trains running because your yard is in the middle of nowhere doesnt make u a good writer.. it just gives u more opertunity.. these kids are bombing the grittiest grimiest high traffic spots and they are killing shit..

but then again.. i bet u all are the same jocks that were riding vic20s and sleazes cock when they were out.. but now that they are gone all u do is gossip and claim they were out for internet fame..

its sad..

i dont see those kids posting anything on here.. shit i dont even know if they are on here. but i do see some of u talkin shit posting every lil cutty streaker tag and shit that u hit. -=

if ur up other people will flick your shit.. if your not they wont.. case closed..

get off the guys cock..

no i dont agree, i just think its a waste of time to discuss it with you. you're obviously on some jealousy/overlooked shit, thinking you or your friends should be getting more respect than you are so you gotta hate on other cats that could give a shit about you. i just have better things to do than to get into an e-argument with 'secret identity oner'over someone whos work i believe speaks for itself.

but i mean, fight the power brother, stand up to the man an all that shit.

if you feel so strongly about it, drop the facade, make a new account (so you dont have to risk blowing up this one, since i'm sure you're on the most wanted list) and put your rep on the line. if you won't do that, then why bother talking? hollow words mean shit.

anyone got that >>>>>>>>>> whole car that popped up here a while ago?

p.s. 12 year old whiteout pen bathroom taggers passing judgement online on a guy who rocks big fat fucking burners on street spots: god bless 12oz and the entire ridiculous nature of the graff culture.

Originally posted by rain dog

anyone got that steel whole car that popped up here a while ago?

p.s. 12 year old whiteout pen bathroom taggers passing judgement online on a guy who rocks big fat fucking burners on street spots: god bless 12oz and the entire ridiculous nature of the graff culture.

If your speaking of the 5 car train, I believe it was posted in metal heads in the Bay Area freight section...Happy searching.

Well I gotta add a few...Else don't go around punking people, but maybe people get punked...I know he has always been down for his shit and if there is beef he will try and settle it..but on a side note, it's unfortunate when he has to bring 20 other people into some drama he should be able to handle on his own (mace, mace)

The HA crew will always be alive...but it is more of a family though and that is where the pride lies.

Anyway, I aint gonna sit and jabber anymore because I dont give a fuck about shit anyways, especialy a cyber-graff-world that will never mean shit to my fame.

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

Well I gotta add a few...Else don't go around punking people, but maybe people get punked...I know he has always been down for his shit and if there is beef he will try and settle it..but on a side note, it's unfortunate when he has to bring 20 other people into some drama he should be able to handle on his own (mace, mace)

The HA crew will always be alive...but it is more of a family though and that is where the pride lies.

Anyway, I aint gonna sit and jabber anymore because I dont give a fuck about shit anyways, especialy a cyber-graff-world that will never mean shit to my fame.

Please. Don't make it sound like Else brought people into beef because he couldn't handle it himself. Ask anyone who was there the time he and one of his buddies showed up to handle their beef back in the day; just those two rolled up on their bikes to a less than friendly crowd of 20+. Other people will inevitibly be drawn in to beef.

Originally posted by PoutyDuck

Please. Don't make it sound like Else brought people into beef because he couldn't handle it himself. Ask anyone who was there the time he and one of his buddies showed up to handle their beef back in the day; just those two rolled up on their bikes to a less than friendly crowd of 20+. Other people will inevitibly be drawn in to beef.

I aint making it sound like shit nigga, facts are facts! I didnt say he couldn't handle it, I said it was shit he should have been able to handle himself. Dont try and put words in my mouth, I aint having that shit e-stranger

Archived