OKLAHOMA THREAD :::::: MOTHERFUCKERS DON'T KNOW

paperlabels

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adyor V7 ARC

artpark-4.jpg

adyor_V7-1.jpg

adyor_V7-2.jpg

adyor_V7-3.jpg

adyor_V7-5.jpg

seshV7-7.jpg

100_0554.jpg

and this last pic was not done on a wall, but I posted it up here so you guys can see graffiti on cellophane wrap. It's pretty dope, just get a roll of cellophane, go anywhere you want, and wrap it up and paint it. you can take it down and save it too, good for doing paintings at venues, shows, parks, events, all kinds of stuff. Be creative, have fun.

visit cellograff.com for more info.

free revok? really?

ha

and dsd. are trees are great.

ill upload new pics someday when im not lazy.

and Yes Gnasty I hit up a FREE REVOK tag next to my piece cause Revok influenced me and 90% of the graff community, especially where I'm from. I' grew up in Riverside Ca, I went to school with Revok's younger brother. Revok's mom was my boss at my first job when I was 17. I talked with him a few times when i was 16-18 and I took everything he told me to heart. He told me that is supposed to be Us-vs-Them, meaning that graffiti writers need to get each others backs cause when it comes down to it, its us vs the cops, the gov that wants to stop us. But some writers have egos bigger than themselves and don't see each other as being on the same team. So yeah you can laugh that I hit up the guy that paved the way for me and influenced me still to this day.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry didn't want anyone to think I was posting pics that I took myself. those last ones I got from SKER and I was just trying to post some of the people I think are doing work in OK, like SKER and BOWZER and SAIK, but to clarify I didn't take the pictures myself I just posted them. Sorry for any confusion.