OKLAHOMA THREAD :::::: MOTHERFUCKERS DON'T KNOW

paperlabels

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^

^^

Go ahead and increase those crews, and I'll increase my late night bike rides.

I really have noticed an increase in frequency with which the traffic signal boxes are getting buffed. Go, city of Tulsa, lets see whatcha got. =)

Anyone noticed those gorgeous new patterned concrete sound walls that are being installed just east of Memorial Dr. on the Creek Turnpike/169 on the South side of the highway? For the city being in a supposed budget crisis, why are they putting up such expensive patterened sound walls? On The North side of that stretch they, in the last couple days, have begun demolition on the perfectly good old ridgy sound walls (probably to install the new prettier ones). The city can't afford to pay the cops (which is fantasic in my book) or fill the city pools, but they can tear down perfectly good sound walls to install high dollar custom patterned sound walls where the richest people in Tulsa county live....really? Ok, my rant is over now.

^^

^^

Go ahead and increase those crews, and I'll increase my late night bike rides.

I really have noticed an increase in frequency with which the traffic signal boxes are getting buffed. Go, city of Tulsa, lets see whatcha got. =)

Anyone noticed those gorgeous new patterned concrete sound walls that are being installed just east of Memorial Dr. on the Creek Turnpike/169 on the South side of the highway? For the city being in a supposed budget crisis, why are they putting up such expensive patterened sound walls? On The North side of that stretch they, in the last couple days, have begun demolition on the perfectly good old ridgy sound walls (probably to install the new prettier ones). The city can't afford to pay the cops (which is fantasic in my book) or fill the city pools, but they can tear down perfectly good sound walls to install high dollar custom patterned sound walls where the richest people in Tulsa county live....really? Ok, my rant is over now.

ah. ive been driving by those daily as of late. definetely gonna have to smash those. ill have to hit you up before.

-nortegenobowzer oner.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived