Memphis

apex 2

Originally posted by alteryourworld:

first off, yes i am a memphis native. second, i am involved in the art scene we choose to call "graffiti." i will just never understand the critical remarks and hatred that comes along with this art. everyone trying to be harder than the guy next to them, everyone having some shit to say about someone else...how the hell is there supposed to growth and advance when all we can do is make fun of each other. you have to support, not discourage. the memphis scene is up and coming, and we all have to start somewhere. i'm tired of all of these "toy" terms, each and every one of you out there was/ is a fucking toy. you weren't born with skills. you had to make them. this is a reality, and don't fucking forget it. nothing is original, get over it. codak is a good friend of mine, he is one of the most talented artists i have ever met. after 13 years of graffiti work, he could burn any of your asses out there. he and the thoughts manifested crew are one of the most creative and artistic crews to come out of the southeast. they could beat any of your asses in a battle, but they not out to show kids up, they're out there to do what graffiti is supposed to do, show artwork, not your HOW HARD YOU ARE. in the end, nothing matters, get over it. quit hating on everyone else and learn to cooperate. get with the program, kids.

toy... i made a comment about how kid should change his name, he retorts with a fuck you, so obviously i'm gonna come back with a threat.

sorry if i don't play the "internet get along game".

i just must be AntIsocial

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by biter:

toy... i made a comment about how kid should change his name, he retorts with a fuck you, so obviously i'm gonna come back with a threat.

sorry if i don't play the "internet get along game".

i just must be AntIsocial

your angry biter. you really are dood. i won't blow up your spot. don't sweat it but take a seminar or read a book. there's tons out there on anger management.

apex 64,000 or whatever you rep. stop now. in 3yrs you'll be so ashamed you clowned YOURSELF this way, for real. take a step back. get a dictionary and FIND A NEW NAME.

bump for the last codak flicks and the lady w/the thong.

Oh and on the TM crew note, I saw the fucking raddest-ass flyer in Nashville. They were this faded-looking red color and they had these 3-d letters w/ Pako & Aud, then it said Thoughts Manifested. They were rad as fuck and it made me wish I had a camera...

well in 3 years Ill be think Ill be thinking what I think of how I was in august of last year.

But thats ok.

Ive progressed since then, and hopefully, I will have progressed from now.

<HR>

about the TM thing, I may do a site for them in the near future.

Ill link it up on here. Even for the haters.

peace.

------------------

fuck tha haters

-apex2.

<A HREF="http://www.Memphiswriters.com

" TARGET=_blank>http://www.Memphiswriters.com

</A>

Originally posted by lights out:

your angry biter. you really are dood. i won't blow up your spot. don't sweat it but take a seminar or read a book. there's tons out there on anger management.

apex 64,000 or whatever you rep. stop now. in 3yrs you'll be so ashamed you clowned YOURSELF this way, for real. take a step back. get a dictionary and FIND A NEW NAME.

i'll take that back. apex, you're still a fucking idiot but as i read the post before me i notice i was over reacting. AL-CO-HOL...

story of my life...

most writers in memphis are new, codak has been around for a long time, but the rest are new cats. paus has been writing about a year. so i dont think you could diss him on that his shit is tight for the little amount of time he has been writing. as for me, i just started doing walls. i have been painting freights off and on for a while. memphis will be getting its place soon.

------------------

my work is seen by thousands on tv everyday.

Shit....business? I'm not making a cent off my work. I'd be a little pissed if someone was writing my name, but come on. Cats are obviously new, and trying to get a little fame on the net. I don't see nothing wrong with it. Just chill and do your thing. Making enemies is fucking played.

Guest shitbag

the reason it does not seem like such a big deal to most of you that someone writes someone elses name is because you have not put in the work to get known and the time to get good. Having more than one person writing a name is common, its just that in this case its like a soldier standing next to an action figure....if you ever get good with an original name and decide that you dont care if someone else writes it, fine, but its not your place here to decide. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//eek.gif'> http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//eek.gif'> http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//eek.gif'>

TM has nothing to do with all the beef going on here, so don't drag us into anything here. We didn't post our little logo and say fuck the haters. This beef is between y'all. I warned Apex2 about his name, and the reactions it would cause. He thought it was close to Rex2 and I said it's closer to Apex-BA. But, I'm not one to tell people what they should write; I'm too busy trying to handle my own shit. REX2-TM

TM has nothing to do with all the beef going on here, so don't drag us into anything here. We didn't post our little logo and say fuck the haters. This beef is between y'all. I warned Apex2 about his name, and the reactions it would cause. He thought it was close to Rex2 and I said it's closer to Apex-BA. But, I'm not one to tell people what they should write; I'm too busy trying to handle my own shit. REX2-TM

Originally posted by Con:

I got your back fool! Hahahahaha!!!!

APEX BA/FGS 200One

for real or fuckin wit me?<HR>

Im not trying for beef. Sorry if any of you thought by putting that TM logo that I was reppin.

what else would they possibly think dude? use your head a little bit man and understand what your up against. graffiti isnt all nice and pretty flowers dude... your pissing off alot of people and seeming to smile while you do it. either you change your name, or this will plague you forever. you'll never get any respect and i would be pretty surpised if you kept all of your teeth as well.

im only saying this as a voice of reason... choose to ignore it if youd prefer...

Originally posted by apex 2:

thats not what I meant.

I mean is that really APEX.BA posting.

and was he saying that he has my back or the other kids?

I already decided to change my name.

he has MY back cause we're crew...and yeah that's the real APEX...sucker.

fr8 geez

this crap going on is so funny. beef its whats for dinner. anyways i write arsone and arso for short some times. is that too much like arson, arsn, and whoever else outthere piants? do i care, kinda but i aint gonna loose sleep over it. but i agree apex2 is too close and so is writing demon(dmn, or de) straight up, paus didnt know of another one. but he will be back to his old name when probation ends soon.

------------------

my work is seen by thousands on tv everyday.

Archived