Memphis

apex 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

ok, just to address this, for the dumbfuck ghetto lifeless nig tard-thug wannabe who said

"take a hint.you a�� not apex.switch ya shit up.apex is an established writer and has been

for years.you aint nuthin but a redneck.

come to the ghetto.come see how people live in reality.part of my family is from kentucky

so dont front hickbilly.this shit is a game,

when you dont play by the rules you will be put in check."

i beleive "ZEMONEDOE" did,

don't hate on memphis. first of all, you're fucking retarded if you relate this artform to "the ghetto". true artisitc graffiti is mural artwork, and not gang related. it's fucks like you that give it a bad name to the public eye. go to the bathroom of your school, mr. ghetto, and take a look at the bullshit real "ghetto" 'graffit'i writers put up - "B L (X)(X) $) 4 life" "G $) B17CH" "<CR$P>" "VL" wow, real fucking creative. it's gang claiming vandalism, only. second, don't hate on memphis just because your cousins aka brothers live in kentucky and you managed to migrate outward. if you knew what a real ghetto was you'd know folks who are about the ghetto don't waste their fucking time painting pictures on walls. it's about watching your back, or else i'm gonna rob you or shoot you, or steal your shiny rims. and that's the mentality of it. posting your name up somewhere is just asking to get shot or beat down, and if you're involved in any organized crime on any level of intelligent structure, or lack of, you wouldn't be fucking posting any nomen related to yourself any fucking where. i've been to philly, i've met some hardcore kids from there in numerous place, but you'd have to be an ignorant fuck who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about to say what you said, or think you're better in any fashion because you come from a "harder" or "more ghetto" town, which you fucking dont. live in the city with number 1 violent robbery, no. 2 murder, no 1 or 2 violent crime (rape, assault), in the top for armed robbery, highest five for car theift, top ten for house burgalary, number one for crack cocaine addiction (these numebers might be slightly off but you get the fucking idea), and so on, and see how much time you have to go putting up artwork around the place and claiming your hard for it. you'd be dead quick, boy. props to those dedicated enough to make that time, and fuck all haters who don't respect anyone who gives a fuck enough about the scene to put themself at risk to violence, arrest, and to masses of disrespectful unappreciative fuckface cuntcaught haters. and fuck anyone who thinks they're hard cause their town has a famous studio that puts a bunch of gangsta wanna be celebs on mtv. and fuck haters again. and props to whoever said jsut paint and smoke kind buds. thats' what we're all about in the south, and it's all day headies. dro twenty fo fa sho and haters know.

*** and i just now noticed how old this thread is; my friend sent it to me and i got pissed before i got observant. didn't mean to bring up heat on an old topic, but shit dumb shit amkes me hot. anywa props to those who jsut don't give a fuck and fuck the haters. nuff said.

Archived