the orbit thread..........

0RB1T0N3R

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

NO OFFENSE ORBIT BUT YEAH THAT IS PRETTY TOY.....HIGHLIGHTS ARE THE WHITE SHINES INSIDEE THE LETTERS......

HAHAHA this cracked me up. Highlights are the lines outside the letters. Don't call someone else a toy when you don't even know.

http://www.graffiti.org/conn/2004_bodejam_jick_pacer.jpg'>

Example: The blue on the first piece and the orange on the second.

No, you're wrong. Outlines are the black lines used to distinguish the different letters. That's why when someone shows you an OUTLINE, it's just the letters with a BLACK LINE and no other color.

If you still think I'm wrong, you're just plain ignorant.

Originally posted by 0RB1T0N3R

yeah so starz and forge go play with yerselfs.........and fforge you have no room to call anyone a toy

YO WHAT THE FUCK DIDNT I SAY DONT TAKE OFFENSE...IM JUST SAYIN THATS SOMETHIN YOU SHOULD KNOW...ME AND CEITO ARE JUST TRYIN TO HELP....IT WOULD LOOK ALOT BETTER WITH HIGHLIGHTS..JUST CHILL U KNOW WE COO AND I AINT GONNA TALK SHIT UNLESS IM ACTUALLY GONNA ...TALK..SHIT AS IN STRAIGHT OUT CALLIN U A TOY.

AND YOU SURE THATS WHAT HIGHLIGHTS ARE?....CUZ IF THERE WHAT YOUR SAYIN THEY ARE...HE HAS THAT ON ALMOST EVERYONE OF HIS PIECES...WHY WOULD SOMEONE SUGGEST SOMETHING HE HAS?...BUT ON NONE OF HIS PIECES DOES HE HAVE WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT..

the blue thing that azert if refering to0

the blue thing around the piece is not the outline or highlights its the force field and the out line is the black showing u the letters and highlights are the opposite of shading on the other side to "highlight" it

hahaha no beef intented ha

Archived