Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SARSdealer

UNDER PRESSURE 2004

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that's a big neg. from me big man.

I'm sure it has some decent writers.. but I bet majority of attendees are full of themselves and just fucking annoying.

Originally posted by EarMuffs

hell no dont get me started on this last time it got me banned

Explain, I promise I won't ban you. I want to go, but don't feel like driving the whole time. My stepsister was living up there and when I went to her graduation in June her boyfriend showed me the walls from last year, cool shit. Montreal is an awesome city. But again, driving.

UP is honestly just about the most laid back, egoless graff jam you'll find in north america. folks don't go there to be mr. big shot super writer guy. there aren't too many 'super stars', just alot of quality writers that come up to hang out and enjoy themselves. if you can make it, i highly suggest you do. it's a good time.

HOT SHIT!!!!!

get this.... I'm going to a massive wedding in Montreal THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

and look..... UP is the same damn day!!!!

So looks like the answer is a YES!!!

Guest Good Morning Captain

wont be there this year and im already regretting it.

Guest 455

I can't get into Canada......the reason is felonies...fuck!.I miss Vancouver....it's the best city on Earth.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

I'm sure it has some decent writers.. but I bet majority of attendees are full of themselves and just fucking annoying.

I believe Seekings testimony that UP is indeed a quality event but ILoveBoxCars here delivered a statement that is so profound that it is applicable well beyond this thread

Guest HESHIANDET

seeking is right, boxcars is wrong. i'll be there in spectacle mode as usual.....

;)

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

seeking is right, boxcars is wrong. i'll be there in spectacle mode as usual.....

;)

taylor hanson

taylor hansons a guy

you guys are yanking me, haha, lets put one over on ol quagmire

no, serious, he's a guy

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

;)

What I'm worried about more than anything is I don't really like talking to writers about graffiti. Except for earmuffs lately.. but that's because I haven't been out since I moved and i miss it. So I'm pretty sure I would get annoyed seeing as how the whole event is based around graffiti. "Hey man what do you write" "what kind of caps do you use" "i am so cool i kinged my city.. bumfuck, arkansas"

These are obviously all assumptions so you will have to excuse my hieght of ignorance. If it's different please say so.. maybe give a brief description of atmosphere and I might show up next year.

I'll be rolling through.I've never had a problem at U.P it might just be the fact I've never listen to ANYONE yak about graffiti there, it's mostly jokes or straight shit talking in a light hearted mannor. I hate graffiti jams, most of the time I have a great time BUT with my freinds being shitheads.

I have cans for sale bring trades, we'll haggle like jewish consumers in a market somewhere! I have a ALOT of 1979 Rusto paper labels CANADIAN PRINTS....12 oz cans. I have a few 16 oz cans of chest nut brown, bright green and archeitual brown......the tall cans are from 82-83 also french prints.

SEEKS BRING ME TEAL BLUE, CLONIAL BLUE,TERROCCOTTA KRYLONS

Originally posted by 455

I miss Vancouver....it's the best city on Earth.

DONT EVER FUCKIN SAY THAT!!!! :mad2:

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

What I'm worried about more than anything is I don't really like talking to writers about graffiti. Except for earmuffs lately.. but that's because I haven't been out since I moved and i miss it. So I'm pretty sure I would get annoyed seeing as how the whole event is based around graffiti. "Hey man what do you write" "what kind of caps do you use" "i am so cool i kinged my city.. bumfuck, arkansas"

I agree

damnit....

So i get a call last night and my friend won

passes to the 'Blue Light Motel Party' in

Wasaga Beach (hosted by Shannon Elizibeth)

but I'm already comitted to going to montreal.

Oh well... I'll be staying with some uber rich

fools and going to an uber rich wedding.

and UP too!