What Are YOU Wearing Version 189378129739817

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by quickcolor+Oct 16 2004, 04:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (quickcolor - Oct 16 2004, 04:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-why write?@Aug 15 2004, 11:08 PM

blue/black basketball shorts

white t-shirt

Dickies

Thrift Store ski vest

Thrift Store hoodie

Thrift Store mesh hat

Old ass ECKO shoes I paint in

[/b]

dude, you're wearing a ski vest and a hoodie, along with 2 pairs of pants?

• 1 month later...
Guest imported_Tesseract

Air max bw's white/blue

Diesel naturally worn the fuck out jeans

upper playground baby blue tshirt

timberland black woolen sweater

greasy hair

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_Tesseract

New balance 547's black/red

Diesel jeans,

Black plain tshirt

forum light grey hoodie

glasses

greasy hair (again)

unbrushed teeth

<the day i'm really hangover from last night kinda shit>

White with blue stripes polo

Navy blue 'army cap'

Classic Levis

Blundstone boots

Blue zip up hoodie

parka with fur trip (when I go outside)

black tuxedo watch

gold chain on my wrist

< flossing even though I'm stuck at work >

Levi's 529's

Yellow and Navy Lacoste Rugby

grey under t-shirt

jordan "downtown" boots (wheat)

leather guess watch

in my pockets/on me:

cell phone

lighter

oral-b "brush ups"

money

buisness card holder

i.d.

sharpie magnum 44 marker (in my jacket's cell phone pocket)

45rpm overdyed black/indigo denim, goldenrod/black euro release dunk (shoulda named them wu-tang's), white hanes undershirt, black supreme hoody with goldenrod applique (locks up well with the dunks).

i've been wearing less graphic based shirts these days and instead reverting back to my plain white/plain grey t-shirt phase. actually, i've been wearing a lot more paul smith button downs as well (i like how they contrast with denim and sneakers), and trying to get into wearing more plain knit sweaters, and less hoodies. i'm also getting pretty tired of dunks, but have yet to find much that's as classic, or as fun to collect. though i see myself moving away from sneakers a bit more to something more in the wallaby/vizvim/callous range. i keep trying too sell myself on adidas, but they seem to somehow always miss the mark with me (though i'm working on a pair of 35th anniversary adi dassler's, and a pair of union collaborative's).

Originally posted by Misteraven@Dec 28 2004, 07:47 AM

45rpm overdyed black/indigo denim, goldenrod/black euro release dunk (shoulda named them wu-tang's), white hanes undershirt, black supreme hoody with goldenrod applique (locks up well with the dunks).

i've been wearing less graphic based shirts these days and instead reverting back to my plain white/plain grey t-shirt phase. actually, i've been wearing a lot more paul smith button downs as well (i like how they contrast with denim and sneakers), and trying to get into wearing more plain knit sweaters, and less hoodies. i'm also getting pretty tired of dunks, but have yet to find much that's as classic, or as fun to collect. though i see myself moving away from sneakers a bit more to something more in the wallaby/vizvim/callous range. i keep trying too sell myself on adidas, but they seem to somehow always miss the mark with me (though i'm working on a pair of 35th anniversary adi dassler's, and a pair of union collaborative's).

I think this is the year Adidas just might really take a bite into the Nike Dunk crown! I don't think they'll ever really take it away from Nike but 2005 is looking like the year of adidas to me! The 35th Anniversaries are tight, then they did the Rod Laver Classics, they brought back the Forest Hills and walk into any Adidas originals store, Look how tight the Oregon and Marathon colorways are!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived