What Are YOU Wearing Version 189378129739817

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Mostly cargo pants since their practical and comfy. Now living in the mountains and don’t my a lot of farm work type activity, I’m amazed with how many pairs of pants / shorts I’ve blown out. Now I’m often wearing my Crye Precision G3’s which seem like overkill but are the only pants beyond denim that can stand up to the abuse. So much more comfortable than denim though.

Lots of t-shirts and sweatshirts. Tees are most often Kirkland blanks, sometimes layered with some cool guy brand stuff. Rarely buy Supreme these last years but still have a ton from back in the day. Do regularly wear Supreme hoodies though since they’re great quality.

Mostly pulling limited Nike stuff for the feet, which in the conditions I’m rocking them in (mud, muck and trail) is probably enough to make most HypeBeasts cry.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 2:20 PM, misteraven said:

@Leicaaaa quality over quantity and buy once / cry once.

One hundred percent

latest fit pic from a week ago:

Recon New York tee

Acronym 3a-1 bag

Nike ACG cargos

1KCORP 2.0 cobra belt

NikeLab Air Zoom Albis

iPod Classic

(Not pictured: Nike White Label Goretex Shell)

IMG_20180625_154005_298.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:21 AM, EQIP said:

One hundred percent

latest fit pic from a week ago:

Recon New York tee

Acronym 3a-1 bag

Nike ACG cargos

1KCORP 2.0 cobra belt

NikeLab Air Zoom Albis

iPod Classic

(Not pictured: Nike White Label Goretex Shell)

IMG_20180625_154005_298.jpg

this is a crazy fit...@misteraven thank you for the heads up

@eqip are you mostly into techwear or is that just a subculture that you dabble in?

What I usually wear is solid colors that are dark or muted

Like today for work

Engineered garments cross crewneck tee shirt in wolf grey

Adidas x Reigning champ coach's jacket navy

dickies slim tapered pants black

camo hat

Adidas busenitz white

i'm not a fan of hyped items even though I like those brands.

On 7/1/2018 at 12:52 PM, misteraven said:

Damn, been a minute since I’ve seen a Recon shirt. Guess you’re not new to this.

And Acronym... 

My Recon stuff are more recent acquisitions tbh but I remember kids rockin it back in the day in school. I like hunting online for old Recon / Subware / Project Dragon stuff but a lot of it looks a lil outdated. 

Acronym on the other hand... Pretty ahead of their time. 

5 hours ago, glorydays said:

this is a crazy fit...@misteraven thank you for the heads up

@eqip are you mostly into techwear or is that just a subculture that you dabble in?

Thanks homie. Right now, its pretty much the basis to my wardrobe whether Im going for the full blown uniform / cybernetic ninja aesthetic or Im downplaying it and dressing casual. The technical and functional aspects make it worth it to me as a foundation that I know is going to last and look cool with other stuff down the line. 

5 hours ago, glorydays said:

What I usually wear is solid colors that are dark or muted

Like today for work

Engineered garments cross crewneck tee shirt in wolf grey

Adidas x Reigning champ coach's jacket navy

dickies slim tapered pants black

camo hat

Adidas busenitz white

i'm not a fan of hyped items even though I like those brands.

I fuck with the low key look! kinda like casual / japanese / workwear / 90s skater. Eventually I'd like to mix in Engineered Garments, Visvim, etc. once Im happy with my foundation.

11 hours ago, EQIP said:

I fuck with the low key look! kinda like casual / japanese / workwear / 90s skater. Eventually I'd like to mix in Engineered Garments, Visvim, etc. once Im happy with my foundation.

There was a time a few years ago when I was heavy into Japanese ivy league shit...I bought a lot of BEAMS and engineered garments. I still cop what I can but that shit got expensive, so now I mix in high and low shit. I like the aesthetic now.

I like the tech wear stuff so long as its actually functional and especially if its durable. But then ends up being more tactical then technical. Occasionally you get some cross over like Arcteryx Veilance, which is among my favorite stuff, but too expensive to wear anywhere there's a chance it can get thrashed. Even still, there's a few tactical brands I actually like better. Example, the Patrol Parka from Otte Gear has a better fit than the inline Arcteryx and even the LEAF stuff they do... and yes, I know LEAF is engineered to go over plate carriers and shit, but so is Otte, yet it still fits great over just a hoody or even a t-shirt. Also, its near indestructible. Also like that most people don't know the brand, so its near impossible that you go to some party and see some other person rocking it.

In any case, with where I live and the lifestyle I have, I need some rugged shit that does more than look pretty. I still wear a lot of selvedge denim left over from my life in NYC, but truth is that its just too binding and uncomfortable for a fairly active lifestyle, even if it is pretty rugged. Blown out so many pairs of pants living where I do and just about all the shorts I used to have (James Perse cargo shorts that were super comfy). Now I end up wearing my Cry Precision G3's half the time cause they're rugged, functional and comfy. Just a bit over the top with all the detailing / features. Kind of tired of always wearing camo as well, though like half the people here wear it so it doesn't raise attention looking all tactical. Than again, most of the time, its some iteration of hunting camo, usually Real Tree or Kryptek.

LEAF is rad....I love their L3 jackets

I don't wear jeans cuz that shit tugs on my legs and pinches....ive been wearing dickies for the past 10 years

I do have a few pairs of fatigues from engineered garments that are rip stop....and those things are bulletproof

1 hour ago, misteraven said:

Yeah, going to look into these. Only ding is that they sell them at Urban Outfitters, but whatever. 

Where do you you buy them from. For Made in USA, doesn’t seem to be stocked in too many places. All the cool ones seem to be UK shops. 

damn, you're right....they blew up for some weird reason. There was a time just a few years ago that you can buy them from US online uniform shops for 40 bucks cuz they were an unknown brand.

Here is a site i found that carried the OG fatigues for 80 and shipping is free.

https://us.theidleman.com/en_us/stan-ray-og-1100-series-4-pocket-fatigue-pant-8-05oz-green.html

On 3/30/2017 at 5:22 PM, DyS$kysE said:
"+plus+ said:
yesterday evening

HUFHT2428E-REDZOOM1.JPG.e6639f72a848ded54cfcb0e1459749c5.JPG

1261987387_(KGrHqF!i8Epgljo3KBQVw!iF71!60_35.JPG.662461b9bccecf9ae2d65913e6ce8bcb.JPG

volcom-frickin-too-chino-short.jpg.gif.9867443077d3fe27110f6b9665ca7084.gif

021309.png

This hat is hard as hell

YO Got drunk and lost this hat, pretty sure on the day I posted this. One of the main reasons I want to quit drinking. Losing cool shit! 

Archived