Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Two Thousand And FoRGE DV !!!!

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK NOW EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP!!.DONT TURN MY FUCKIN THREAD INTO A BEEF THREAD....FATE SHUT UP BITCH IF YOUR GONNA SAY SOME STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHOW ME SOME FLICKS TO PROVE IT..I DONT CARE HOW MANY FORGES THERE ARE OR WHERE THERE AT...UNLESS I SEE SOME FLICKS I DONT CARE... FUCK YOU ALL DONT TURN MY THREAD INTO SHIT... NOW BYE SWEETNESSS :love:

IM GONNA GO BOMBING 2NITE IL HAVE SOME FLICKS 2MORO...AND MAYBE IM REPLYING TO SHIT YOU SAY FOR 2 REASONS....

1ST.ITS ABOUT ME

AND 2ND. ITS MY THREAD

IM NOT CURIOUS AND I REALLY DONT CARE MUCH FOR INSULTS OR DISSES....JUST GENERAL NONSENSE BEEF...BUT I HAVE TO DEFEND MY SELF...NOW YOU CAN SIT THERE AND CRY ABOUT YOUR DOG BEING GONE AND EAT CAN AFTER CAN AFTER CAN OF DOG FOOD UNTIL YOUR TEARS SMELL ENOUGH LIKE DOG FOOD TO MAKE YOUR DOG COME BACK OR YOU CAN GO OUT THERE AND FIND YOUR DOG!!!!

:lol: HAD TO SAY THAT IT SOUNDS SO COOL

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

IM GONNA GO BOMBING 2NITE IL HAVE SOME FLICKS 2MORO...AND MAYBE IM REPLYING TO SHIT YOU SAY FOR 2 REASONS....

1ST.ITS ABOUT ME

AND 2ND. ITS MY THREAD

IM NOT CURIOUS AND I REALLY DONT CARE MUCH FOR INSULTS OR DISSES....JUST GENERAL NONSENSE BEEF...BUT I HAVE TO DEFEND MY SELF...NOW YOU CAN SIT THERE AND CRY ABOUT YOUR DOG BEING GONE AND EAT CAN AFTER CAN AFTER CAN OF DOG FOOD UNTIL YOUR TEARS SMELL ENOUGH LIKE DOG FOOD TO MAKE YOUR DOG COME BACK OR YOU CAN GO OUT THERE AND FIND YOUR DOG!!!!

:lol: HAD TO SAY THAT IT SOUNDS SO COOL

If I had a dollar for every time somebody said that to me I would only have a dollar because that's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

Forge, I don't think anyone was making a big deal out of it. Everyone has to start from somewhere. Unfortunately, that somewhere is the bottom. So I guess in order to work your way up, you have to learn the basics. Practicing and biting goes hand-in-hand when toy. I'm not trying to act like a bigshot or whatever, I'm toy as well...

Another thing that I've notice is that you're touchy as fuck. Maybe even worse than me. If someone says "Yo, so and so can burn you". Don't be so quick to go into "E-defense mode". It just makes you look toy and childish y'know? Hopefully you won't attack me with comments like "Fuck you, you don't know anything, etc". I'm just trying to help you out.

Forge PFP? Don't worry about it. If he has a problem with you writing Forge then he should be the one saying shit. Otherwise, keep on practicing. Your in CMW so you have heads with actual experience to help you out. Listen to what they have to say and listen to some of the heads on this board. I said some. :lol:

And once again, if "peeps" don't like your work, don't take it to the buttocks. Just keep on practicing and hopefully you'll "burn" the heads who were once talking shit about you. And I'm not sure if this was already brought up but how long have you've been writing?

^I always bring that up. it's just a curiosity.

peace,

A-mizzle

YO YELLOW FEETS ITS REALLY NOTHING LIKE THAT...IM NOT TRYING TO ACT HARD AT ALL AND IM NOT REALLY EVEN THAT TOUCHY I PERSONALLY AM A HARSH ASS CRITIC ON MYSELF AND NEVER FIND MY WORK GOOD I ALWAYS COMPARE MY SHIT TO GOOD SHIT AND TRY TO WORK MY WAY UP ONTO THAT LEVEL...AS IN I SEE IN A FEW YEARS WITH ALOT I MEAN ALOT OF PRACTICE IL BE AS GOOD AS REVISE AND ASEND...BUT IM REALLY NOT THAT TOUCHY IM REALLY COOL IF YOU TALK TO ME BUT I JUST DONT LIKE PEOPLE SAYING THINGS SUCH AS "THIS THREADS TURNING INTO SHIT" OR "THATS FASES F" OR "YOUR A BITER" ETC. ..I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD DO 1 OUTTA 3 THINGS I THINK THEY SHOULD KEEP THERE MOUTH SHUT IF THEY DONT LIKE THE WORK , TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT INSTEAD OF JUST SAYIN IT SUCKS OR SAYIN SOME HATEFUL INNAPROPRIATE SHIT , OR IF I (FOR EXAMPLE) POST 5 FLICKS THEY TELL ME WHAT THEY LIKE OUT OF THOSE 5 FLICKS INSTEAD OF TELLIN ME WHAT THEY DONT LIKE. IF I WANTED TO I COULD RIP ON EVERYBODY ON THIS ENTIRE SITE FROM A-Z...BUT INSTEAD OF SAYIN OH YOU FUCKIN SUCK YEAH THATS FUCKIN GAY YOU SHOULD STOP BITING IL SAY OH NAW THAT ONES DOPE AND I LIKE THAT ONE...THAT ONE NEEDS A LITTLE WORK THO...AND IVE BEEN WRITING FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS GIVE OR TAKE...