Two Thousand And FoRGE DV !!!!

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn no dissrespect forge but i wanna see some flix of the guys who are jocking you....cause you need a lot of work to do....laybeuh is probably the only one that is talking sense on this thread. he just said it in a pissed off mood but everything he said is true. u gotta give each letter their own room let the motha fuckers breatrhe. work on ur simple shit first cause thats where everything comes from. your "pieces" are garbage but im sure with time theyll be better. the only reason im commenting is cause u seem too sure that ur dope but ur really not....im not saying im dope either but stay humble, take ppls critiques and look at ur work see if they are right cause someone whos been in the game longer than u will be right.

thank you iceman..

and forge you SAID YOUR WACK.. but listen.. you dont mean it.. these kids jock your gayshit, anal beads... so please just shut the fuck up... and quit saying shit trying to be funny it doesnt work..

listen to iceman.. i started out trying to do shit like you too it DOESNT FUCKING WORK SO GIVE IT UP NOW BITCH TITS.... see that ASMA SIMPLE i did with the VIGR on the fr8... yeah listen its SIMPLE.. the letters can BREATHE... and then on the wall its a little different.... but still balenced out one hell of alot better than your shit...

ILL KUNG FU KICK YOUR STYLE OFF THIS FORUM BIATCH.. ILL TURN THIS MOTHER FUCKER INTO THE ASMAROCK ONERSKI SKIS KIS SKI THREAD.. YOU TOY AS FUCK BITCH...

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

yep im real sure im dope huh?...even tho i just repeated once or twice im wack....and iceman dont even front cuz all i EVER seen from you were rollers...

ok maybe all u saw was that roller but if u would take more rides along eways u would probably see more stuff. im trying to talk shit but u just showing a shitload of sketches isnt really saying much....sure u say u got like 10 rolls of film but it only cost 6.99 to get a roll developed at walgreens homie not 12.

laybeuh/shor/asma= it's funny how a newjack like yourself can critisize someone starting out, when i myself could easily walk up on one of your so called "peices" and tear it apart.

your new to the game, lay low for a while before someone way more advanced then you rips you to peices.

all and all it just shows how insecure you are about your own minimal skill leval.

your waaaaaaaay too new to tell anybody what's up.

so go buy your pretty paint and tips and "think" your sooo good.:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so the tables have turned.....

im not that good i know i know.. i just come on here acting like this i dont really think im better, and i didnt post my flicks to show that i think im better... i posted them to show im not stuck in book world..

i dont know who you are bill bored i bet you could rip me to pieces, and i know where i stand.. its one step above most these guys on paper chase.. i got nowhere sitting on this stupid forum, then i met some people.... you look at my shit when i posted on here, and you look at my shit now and youll see a bit of a difference but i still know im not very good..

but now that partiers are comming and reading what im saying im going to stop before my dad reads this and gets on my case about it....

Originally posted by BILL BORED

laybeuh/shor/asma= it's funny how a newjack like yourself can critisize someone starting out, when i myself could easily walk up on one of your so called "peices" and tear it apart.

your new to the game, lay low for a while before someone way more advanced then you rips you to peices.

all and all it just shows how insecure you are about your own minimal skill leval.

your waaaaaaaay too new to tell anybody what's up.

so go buy your pretty paint and tips and "think" your sooo good.:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

word.....

Archived