Two Thousand And FoRGE DV !!!!

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forgie forge..

forgie forge.. you shit is nice man. dont listen to anyone on here.

but the way i learned letters was starting a sketch with basic letters then working on hooking them together and such.. if u look at the stickers i sent u u can kinda tell.. my shit is kinda basic while skumbags is more organic.. im sure youll find a niche sooner or later..

Your color schemes kick ass but u should really concentrate on keeping your letters around the same size. i still have a problem with this sometimes.. so i started to use guidelines on my sketches..

just some friendly advice.

names

Originally posted by earo 35

^^^^ just shut the fuck up post whore

haha ok...geez im trying to give my opinions and compliments on the above works (which i liked) and actually CONTRIBUTE to this thread

while you just say shutup post whore

yet somehow i always come across a post whore...hypocrit

1.EARO PLEASE SHUT UP.....I DONT WANT NO BEEF IN THIS THREAD AND YOUR IN THAT DIRECTION.

2.CORONER HAS CALMED DOWN AND HES STILL A POST WHORE BUT HES ACTUALLY SAYING THINGS THAT ARE MEANINGFUL NOT JUST 2 WORDS EACH POST.

3.IL HAVE PAINTED STUFF SOON IM GOING PAINTING NEXT WEEK WHEN I RACK ENOUGH PAINT TO DO SOME THROWS AND PIECES.

Q.EYEV BIN IN SKEWL LERNING TWO SPEL.....YAY EYEM SEW KEWL.:crazy:

no problem coroner you just gotta understand people aint bitchin at you and hatin you cuz your a post whore...there hatin you because of WHAT you say ... look at enter (onesecondple) he has over 6000 posts...hes a post whore but he says meaningful things...which your doing

and i just got 1000 postals in the mail....i better start the drawing

OK NOW EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP!!.DONT TURN MY FUCKIN THREAD INTO A BEEF THREAD....FATE SHUT UP BITCH IF YOUR GONNA SAY SOME STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHOW ME SOME FLICKS TO PROVE IT..I DONT CARE HOW MANY FORGES THERE ARE OR WHERE THERE AT...UNLESS I SEE SOME FLICKS I DONT CARE... FUCK YOU ALL DONT TURN MY THREAD INTO SHIT... NOW BYE SWEETNESSS :love:

Archived