Kill your grandparents

Overtime

Originally posted by anonymity1

Oh god...I can just see this spawning more of those awulf anti marijuana commercials.

They gotta understand some people are just fucked up regardless of what they are smoking

or anti-gay commercials.

"If your daughter is a lesbian, she WILL KILL YOUR PARENTS. Playing the trumpet is my anti-gay."

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by trackstand+Oct 28 2004, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (trackstand - Oct 28 2004, 10:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Aug 9 2004, 01:47 AM

This is one of the very few murders that actually made me feel some sort of emotion. This is one of the most tragic stories I have ever heard. Holy fuck.

Ditto. It's pretty fucked up.

[/b]

this was 2 months ago, i wonder what is going on with the ladies now,,,,damn retards....

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra@Oct 29 2004, 12:14 AM

I'm really confused as to what happened, and as far as the gender of the killers. 'Harvey?' Come on...

as someone else already state, that was her last name... her first name was Holly. shit like this makes me hate the world. i seriously think one day my friend Ryan and i are going to turn into the Boondock Saints, and take matters into our own hands. fuck everyone...

Originally posted by Herbivore+Oct 29 2004, 08:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Herbivore - Oct 29 2004, 08:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LaCosaNostra@Oct 29 2004, 12:14 AM

I'm really confused as to what happened, and as far as the gender of the killers. 'Harvey?' Come on...

as someone else already state, that was her last name... her first name was Holly. shit like this makes me hate the world. i seriously think one day my friend Ryan and i are going to turn into the Boondock Saints, and take matters into our own hands. fuck everyone...

[/b]

that kinda shit would be great, terrorizing the terror, all the hott. Make people like that suffer, think about the consequences and shit, all the way to the bank...

those girls do not deserve to die.

maybe if mom wasnt in jail for 3 years for pot possession, shed be able to help her daughter.

if they go to jail for 20 years, theyll come out at 35, even worse off than they are now.

sad for the kids and the grandparents. but they shouldnt be tried as adults, because they are not adults.

Good point. Im on the fence though.

they are definitly sick in the head, and im sure having there mother around wouldn't have been so influencial(sp?) that they would not have snapped in such a way. i think that in different sercumstances(again, sp?) they would have possibly snapped on someone else.

I'm just think that there are some people who don't deserve to live, and tons more that die undeservingly(if thats a word)

Originally posted by T.T Boy@Oct 29 2004, 04:18 PM

those girls do not deserve to die.

maybe if mom wasnt in jail for 3 years for pot possession, shed be able to help her daughter.

if they go to jail for 20 years, theyll come out at 35, even worse off than they are now.

sad for the kids and the grandparents. but they shouldnt be tried as adults, because they are not adults.

they very well should be, this is shit, or at least life in prison, what the did was idiodic, they had total control of the situation and knew what they were doing, they deserve the worst, 2 old people, who arent even their grandparents (by adoption only) died for no reason, that is crap

they are children. do you honestly think everything you did at 15 was well thought through? i know i should be dead a few times over by all the stupid things ive done at 15. they knew what they were doing was wrong, but i dont think should die for it.

if you want to punish someone, life in prision is way worse than death penalty. id rather have the gas chamber than have to sit in jail from 15 till when i die.

the kids need to be punished, but they do need mental help and reform.

Originally posted by ink Lunatic@Oct 29 2004, 05:50 PM

they are children. do you honestly think everything you did at 15 was well thought through? i know i should be dead a few times over by all the stupid things ive done at 15. they knew what they were doing was wrong, but i dont think should die for it.

if you want to punish someone, life in prision is way worse than death penalty. id rather have the gas chamber than have to sit in jail from 15 till when i die.

the kids need to be punished, but they do need mental help and reform.

yeah, i agree, i dont think they should die at all, i rethought that out, but even if they are 15 and couldnt think it all out, 2 innocent people died, do you understand that, 2 PEOPLE DIED, thats irreversible, no way to change they, they deserve a hair under death...

These girls don't need to be thrown away until they die, they need serious therapy and some adults who give a shit about them.

I grew up in a pretty damn good situation (loving, involved 2 parent home in the suburbs, pretty affluent, pretty much everything going for me) and I still did some amazingly stupid shit right around when I was 15. This girl's dad was never there, even when she was a little kid and her mom was in and out of jail. What do you think is going to happen?

When you're that age you don't really consider the consequences of your actions at all. You don't have the life experience to make good decisions, that's why you can't legally consent until you're 18.

This whole thing about kids getting tried as adults really burns my waffles. If someone's comptetent enough to be held responsible for all their actions, why can't they get the same rights as everybody else?

If a 16 year old can be held to the same responsibilities as adults when it comes to taxes, being charged in crimes, and things like that, why can't he vote and drink and have sex? We need to make a decision about when childhood ends and adulthood begins because having it both ways is unjust.

Nekro//waiting for KaBar to get in here and make this about automatic weapons.

I was raised under some fucked up circumstances, not as fucked up as theirs, but fucked up enough to just have a dad and to have lived in public housing for 10 years. I dont think the idea of stabbing innocent people in a serious manner ever popped in my head. These bitches are crazy, no need to get anymore specific with what kind of crazy, just fucking crazy.

Life or 20 years is too much. Five in a psych ward under constant counseling / supervision does not sound too bad.

:burn: dam these bitches are fucked up, killing your grandparents now thats some fucked shit, yo these 2 need some fucking serious mental help, fucking crazy white bitches. :burn:

Originally posted by Father John@Oct 31 2004, 10:59 PM

Life or 20 years is too much. Five in a psych ward under constant counseling / supervision does not sound too bad.

That's what I'm talking about. Give these girls 6 years of chilling out with KaBar and they'll be much better off.

when i was 15 i knew that if i stabbed someone to death i'd be in some serious trouble. fuck not understanding consequences of murder at 15, that's old enough to grasp the concept of death being final. the fact that it was premeditated shows that they had time to think about it, and it wasn't just something that happened spur of the moment. they killed their grandparents for no good reason. 15-20 years in prison at the very least, but they should be stabbed to death in my opinion.

Originally posted by Herbivore@Nov 1 2004, 11:14 AM

when i was 15 i knew that if i stabbed someone to death i'd be in some serious trouble. fuck not understanding consequences of murder at 15, that's old enough to grasp the concept of death being final. the fact that it was premeditated shows that they had time to think about it, and it wasn't just something that happened spur of the moment. they killed their grandparents for no good reason. 15-20 years in prison at the very least, but they should be stabbed to death in my opinion.

this is my opinion, but they shouldnt be stabbed to death....

Archived