bad haircuts (caution random babbling and bitching within)

Zack Morris

ya know what I fucking hate..I haven't had a hair cut since late june or early july. Today I decide that its been long enough I need to get this shit cut off. I can't get in today with my normal barber and I am sure that tomorrow I will be sleeping through his normal bussiness hours so I call up the woman that cut my hair when I was little. I asked her to trim up the top and taper it out down the side and on the back. My hair goes from somewhat long to short as fuck like it ain't shit. there is no taper in this shit. my head looks like a fucking box. I thaught i might finaslly stop wearing this hat everywhere. Looks like ita got a few more weeks of use left before I hang it up for a few days. The worst part is I looked int he mirror after she cut it and thaught "this looks like shit"..did I say that?..no..did I pay the stupid cunt $12?..yes...fuck hair cuts I am going to go bic my head right now...fuck...i need more beer.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

2 on the sides and back, cut the top finger length....keep my shit simple and hard to fuckup....it has happened before though, one time i had a lazy ass barber, quickly cut the top, and didnt go through it thouroughly to make sure it was even, i didnt realize it till the next day, i had patches of longer hair everywhere...but hey, im really not caring anymore...i used to care alot about my hair and appearence, now its just chillin...havent used a comb forever and sometimes it will go quite a while without a cut...

I totally feel ya on the bad hair cut. In 7th grade I decided I wanted to be crazy and get all my hair cropped really short. (cropped is when it's all layered so that it can be spiked and worn really messy looking) My hair was down to the middle of my back, so this was a huge decision. My mom took me to the discount hair salon. The lady that cut it was like 65 years old. She totally gave me a little boys hair cut. Parted down the middle, longer layers on top then faded down. I was pisssed!!! I thought I just looked like a boy because I cut my hair off, but I realized later it was because she didn't know how to cut hair. Anyway, to make matters worse, the next day I didn't want to go to school because I hated it so bad so my mom offered to style it for me. She totally curled and 'poofed' all of it out so I looked like i had an old lady perm. It was hideous. :o

At least your a guy with short hair though, it will grow out in no time... and if not, you can always shave it.

its okay, for some reason in the late 80's i felt like i needed a perm. so i got one. my hair is naturally thick, so it poofed up. i ended up looking like a little asian girl with a fro. it's okay, don't need to deny it, i looked so fucked up looking!:D

Originally posted by sectorTVA

...but hey, im really not caring anymore...i used to care alot about my hair and appearence, now its just chillin...havent used a comb forever and sometimes it will go quite a while without a cut...

Werd. I used to be all cautious about my hair and appearance too. Now I couldn't give a shit. Get out of bed, if my hair looks good enough to go out with, go, if one side is sticking out, put a hat on. I haven't combed my hair in a long time.

I feel for Zack, though. I've had my fair share of bad haircuts too.:mexican: (just wanted to use the mexican)

Archived