Changing Your Name....

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

One name change. Had to do it, even though I dind't want to. I had already done a lot with that one, but some pain-in-the-rear TOY had to go and blow me in because I Pieced over his retarded throwie! I knocked out two of his teeth...then tagged his book and clothes with a big fat "SNITCH!"

Well, make a list, a pretty long one, of names that are close to what you have now. This way you don't have to develop all new letters. Then lurk lurk lurk lurk the hell out of this whole forum and cross out any that you find already taken. Then read through what you have and simply choose whichever you find most catchy.

i need to change my name because the idiots i've been bringing along with me have been telling people i'm so and so.

does anyone know if the name Spade is taken, i've been writin it in the black book for a few weeks and i want to know before i start hitting the streets.

spade was taken in the western new york area in bf but idk if its still used i havent seen a spade piece in a while but idk check it out

Archived