I might have cancer.

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

:mad: recently, I have been feeling very ill. I am constantly feeling sleepy, very achie, and constantly in pain. I have this constant pain in my lower left back near that general kidney area. And this morning, after my morning piss, a small drippage of blood came out. I called my doctor and I am going to meet him tomorrow, he said I have a 45% of having cancer of the kidney, or hopefully It will be a kidney infection, which will most likely put me in the hospitol, which is better than cancer. I hate my life.:mad: :mad: :mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wiat, you peed a little blood, called your dr. and he said theirs a 45% chance its cancer? so, over the phone, without seeing you, without being able to do any tests, right off the bat he told you their was a good likelyhood that you had cancer? no offense bro, but what the fuck kinda dr. does shit like that? cancer is no joke. you dont just diagnose someone with cancer after one phone call. i wish the best for you bro...

Originally posted by seeking innocence

wiat, you peed a little blood, called your dr. and he said theirs a 45% chance its cancer? so, over the phone, without seeing you, without being able to do any tests, right off the bat he told you their was a good likelyhood that you had cancer? no offense bro, but what the fuck kinda dr. does shit like that? cancer is no joke. you dont just diagnose someone with cancer after one phone call. i wish the best for you bro...

im with my homie,sounds wierd,but the best of luck just the same.

Guest imported_Tesseract

True thats a preety fucked up thing to do...leaving you 55% of good news over the telephone.

To tell you the truth this thread doesnt help you much either.

anyway good luck!

Archived