State a Fact.

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you toss a 5 cent piece 10,000 times, it will not be heads 5000 times, more like 4950. The heads picture weighs more, so it ends up on the bottom.

Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different.

The average women eats 20kg of lipstick in her life.:yum:

Originally posted by Glik0

no no, third semester calculus was invented by the devil.

Whom also created 3dimensional graphing of helixes.

FACT: Chupa's and my band was once rated the number one band in its genre on myspace.com

ahhh i havent taken third semester yet.

this was my second semester calculus

i am taking a break from it anyhow

Guest imported_El Mamerro

^Hahahaha, you just reminded me of something ridiculous I did on the 4th of July...

I smoked a fairly large hawk moth.

Originally posted by hail

The average women eats 20kg of lipstick in her life.:yum:

One woman can ingest up to 4 pounds of lipstick in a lifetime. Synthetic dyes derived from aluminum (Lakes colors) and coal tar can be absorbed into our bodies and stored in our organs and fatty tissues.

For the sensitive individual, the use of coal tar colors is said to cause such symptoms as nausea, headaches, skin problems, fatigue, mood swings, or other allergic symptoms.

Coal tar dyes have produced cancer in laboratory animals. Certain types of artificial dyes, lanolin, and added fragrances in lipstick can cause drying and cracking of the lips. A condition called cheilitis, dermatitis of the lips, can occur due to an allergic reaction to lip products since the skin of the lips is quite thin. Some believe that BHA, a commonly used preservative in lipsticks, is carcinogenic and should be avoided.

The cosmetic industry will not tell you that some of the ingredients used in its products are health hazards. But this is no reason to be uninformed. No one wants to be at risk for allergic reactions, irritations, dermatitis, and cancer.

lipstick causes cancer

:(

Originally posted by effyoo

I stabbed a kid in the head with a pencil in grade 3. Its a fact.

i was stabbed in the hand in grade 3 with a pencil. The declaration of independence was signed in august not on july 4th.... it was written on j4..

Archived