**** GES ONER ****

Touch It

are you fucking kidding? either you are a complete moron or you have not been writing for 15 years. 15 years ago crews on either side of the country didn't give a fuck about each other because they were, in no way, connected. this explains how two crews could be established and operated in concert without either knowing the other existed. I'm sure DFM knows about DF, but they are two COMPLETELY different entities with two completely different missions. I don't think third-parties whould fan the flames of a fire that doesn't exist. if the 3a on the east coast doesn't know about the west coast 3a, that's well and fine, because no one would confuse Tred with being on a crew with Ges, Kem, etc. and vice versa. therefore, if there are no issues between the crews themselves (which as far as I know is true) then, WHO GIVES A FUCK.

3A seattle has been around since the late '80's. I doubt the eastcoast 3A was even around back then (although maybe some of the members were). so all you motormouths talking this nonsense should stop before you realize who really owns claim to the crew name. 20+ years and still running..

ok .. My new crew is called CBS. We are completely different entities with different missions so it's cool right. Then I have this other crew AWRM. It's sounds like AWR but different.. I hope nobody gives me shit about it. I know they won't confuse my style with theres.... we're different crews.

I really have no problem with the like crew names. It just seems really silly.

you're right... who gives a fuck!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are you fucking kidding? either you are a complete moron or you have not been writing for 15 years. 15 years ago crews on either side of the country didn't give a fuck about each other because they were, in no way, connected. this explains how two crews could be established and operated in concert without either knowing the other existed. I'm sure DFM knows about DF, but they are two COMPLETELY different entities with two completely different missions. I don't think third-parties whould fan the flames of a fire that doesn't exist. if the 3a on the east coast doesn't know about the west coast 3a, that's well and fine, because no one would confuse Tred with being on a crew with Ges, Kem, etc. and vice versa. therefore, if there are no issues between the crews themselves (which as far as I know is true) then, WHO GIVES A FUCK.

3A seattle has been around since the late '80's. I doubt the eastcoast 3A was even around back then (although maybe some of the members were). so all you motormouths talking this nonsense should stop before you realize who really owns claim to the crew name. 20+ years and still running..

ok .. My new crew is called CBS. We are completely different entities with different missions so it's cool right. Then I have this other crew AWRM. It's sounds like AWR but different.. I hope nobody gives me shit about it. I know they won't confuse my style with theres.... we're different crews.

I really have no problem with the like crew names. It just seems really silly.

you're right... who gives a fuck!

Yo R_GOULET CBS is my crew now! but you can push though. :)

Originally posted by R_GOULET+Nov 17 2004, 06:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (R_GOULET - Nov 17 2004, 06:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Neferious1@Nov 16 2004, 11:15 PM

Yo theres some fools out in seattle pushin 3A, are dey even tha real 3a or what

The north west seems to have a problem with this. There is also a crew called DFM in Oregon.

Don't they know there is a well known crew called DF.

[/b]

g.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived