**** GES ONER ****

Touch It

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

so this guy is hands down my favorite writer, but it looks like he does all his work with belton or montana, GES, if you read this do you ever do anything with rusto? or has that ship sailed now that you have been in the game for 15+ years? im goin on 7 years and i love belton, ironlak, montana, alien, all that shit, but using rusto is a testament to skill. im not saying you cant do the same work, but seein pieces done in rusto instead of euro cans has alot more respect behind it.

keep up the good work, yous a king.

tons of rusto... flat black being my favorite... more rusto black outlines over the years than I can count... also a BIG fan of wal mart paint since 1993... I just dont take much time to showcase all the brands that go into each piece, just the ones that make it worth my while...

living in America is about one thing... BUFFETS!!! the ultimate in freedom and consumer empowerment... where your APPETITE dictates when you are finished... not the pre-determined contents of your plate... God bless America... as you were

chinese-buffet.jpg

tons of rusto... flat black being my favorite... more rusto black outlines over the years than I can count... also a BIG fan of wal mart paint since 1993... I just dont take much time to showcase all the brands that go into each piece, just the ones that make it worth my while...

good lookin, never doubted it for a second, dollar cans are ideal for bombin, and the silvers are amazing i can piece with those any day, cept im not to big on the walmart blacks and whites, too watery, are any of your pieces legals?

living in America is about one thing... BUFFETS!!! the ultimate in freedom and consumer empowerment... where your APPETITE dictates when you are finished... not the pre-determined contents of your plate... God bless America... as you were

chinese-buffet.jpg

in some cases tho you never get to leave the resturant before the food leaves you......GES is off the chain...been a fan since the early scribble issues

the passing of walmart silver has left a void that is not easy to fill for under 1$... I'll keep you posted... and the whale wall, which was the first Ges/kem production, is still running to this day, clean.

damn im hella happy then cause i have like 6 more walmart silvers the other day cleaning my room and finding old hiding spots for paint and dro that i forgot about is so tight. i found 6 walmart silvers, hella old, some krylons before the died and some half empty montanas, a purple belton and a dry as fuck sack of bud. damn! im kinda sad that they discontinued them though, i thought walmart just kept running out from all the other writers...shits hella sad. im using these last ones on shit that matters, same with the krylon.

and whats the whale wall? never seen it.

or go to self check out and have a kart filled with rusto, and one $1 can and then scan the dollar can over and over and every time you do put a rusto in the bag. ive been doin it for years. also got to lowes and get a 10 gallon bucket, fill it with paint, scan it and then walk out. you pay like 5 for $30 worth of paint.

Archived