Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nomaq

NOMAK GFK... graffitiforkids.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh shit i did leave my Lewy Vaton purse out ... nah my girl stayed over that night and the next 4 nights ..

Originally posted by Nomaq

oh shit i did leave my Lewy Vaton purse out ... nah my girl stayed over that night and the next 4 nights ..

you suck at spelling, louis vuitton

your pics dont show up retard, but maybe ill have to type in your language

ur pics lol dont show up lol so maybe lol u shoul lol juz try harder to juz lol post up hahalol. Got-damn kid

yeah, it works now idiot, why do you insist on posting everyting in 4 diff threads, people get pissed at that shit....damn kic, learn some shit,,,,,,,shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

but yes, the canvas idea is cool

onesecondple

nomaq ur sketches actually prove u can go back to simples any time is this because u did them so many times or is it because like going back to them to keep u sane

i think its because i been sketchen all kinds of 2d's for a couple years so they juz got easier and easier to come up with diffrent kindsand plus i took typography in college and learn the structures of the letters so yea it got easier after that............

i knew you was gone say that kyle lol ..... put it this way you can stick with your one style i aint gone hate . I'ma juz sketch diffrent styles like always ...

i haven't thought about 3d's sence the black and white wack one that i did with never .. after that i was juz pissed at 3d's but ill prolly still sketch some..

dope. well i would advise u to. got a real dope talent there. cna u post more of your older shit on here. liek your first 3ds and suck?

ya know, at this point, and most of the time, its all fuckin around, but e-shit dont show that, so whatever,,,blah blah blah

kyle

Thats a montana green that i ordered from urbandesigns.com and that orange is montana too in that canvas i did. I wanna hit one of your walls enter I know you got like 3 legal spots all to yourself ... acually that was a grabber green that i got from wal-mart. the montana green is what i used on that canvas.

Never

it was me , Jast , singe , and his friend that painted that night and veala was there watchen too. Then a cop rolled up and was like you know your not suppose to be painten here son and i was the only one painting so i got stupid and siad well were is the no painting sign lol !!!!!! He should have taken me to jail . but he was like just leave