NOMAK GFK... graffitiforkids.com

Nomaq

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by onesecondple@Oct 29 2004, 10:24 PM

how you gonna post "this is shit me and jast did" and then not post the jast...hha

where that at? that off the csx yard?

your not supposed to give out classified information about spots on the forum. jeez learn the rules you shithead! :hatred:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by onesecondple@Oct 30 2004, 06:57 AM

damn you with your wall posting.....i didnt give specific spots kid...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php...0entry1913762

observe the most recent post from "onesecondple"

surely you had to have known i was going to use this against you at some point. nomak does need to make a thread in brick slayers for his paintings. but for the most part it doesn't really bother either of us. callin him out for posting paintings in this forum is like calling him out for making a simple typo (then again he types like a retard :haha: ) but you get my point!

no, the reason i posted those walls is because you asked or you said that i didnt do diff fills, i dont make my own thread and post up about shit like that. Nomak does that all the time in paper chase because like i said before that if you post in the brickslayers forum, people are gonna fuckin dog him. Many times in paper chase, such as the sketch/finished piece comparisons. thats fine, but nomak postes a few sketches, then walls walls walls walls. thats my discrepancy with him. So dont call me out for posting walls when the percent of my paper chase picture posts that contain walls compared to my posts containng sketches is greatly differnt, therefore your argument is null and void.

Originally posted by Then Away@Oct 30 2004, 10:45 PM

no, the reason i posted those walls is because you asked or you said that i didnt do diff fills, i dont make my own thread and post up about shit like that. Nomak does that all the time in paper chase because like i said before that if you post in the brickslayers forum, people are gonna fuckin dog  him. Many times in paper chase, such as the sketch/finished piece comparisons. thats fine, but nomak postes a few sketches, then walls walls walls walls. thats my discrepancy with him. So dont call me out for posting walls when the percent of my paper chase picture posts that contain walls compared to my posts containng sketches is greatly differnt, therefore your argument is null and void.

i said you typically do "solid fills over solid backgrounds" and that its time to step up to the next flight of stairs. that one dark piece over that blackish background was definately an improvement, i can honestly say i like it. but anyways, i was actually kinda joking around. thats why i said "then again nomak types like a retard".so basically there was no argument in the first place. other than i got bigger things to worry about than sumbody posting paintings in a sketch forum; like kids who come up with multiple alias names ;)

yo get the fuck outta my thread BITCHES the crew name shit is 3 years old dum fuckers tell me a crew name i came up with since GFK u dum bitchs go fucken TRRRYYY to paint ... dumshits ... pissen me off with that lame crew name shit drop it yall both suck balls bitches battle me so i can shit on you both fucken dumbasses. nomak this nomak that leave my name out of shit .. it was me and cody comen up with dum crew names 3 YEARS AGO and yall dum fucken asshole still talken bout it man yall stupid .

Originally posted by Nomaq@Oct 31 2004, 06:56 AM

yo get the fuck outta my thread BITCHES the crew name shit is 3 years old dum fuckers tell me a crew name i came up with since GFK u dum bitchs go fucken TRRRYYY to paint ... dumshits ... pissen me off with that lame crew name shit drop it yall both suck balls bitches battle me so i can shit on you both fucken dumbasses. nomak this nomak that leave my name out of shit .. it was me and cody comen up with dum crew names 3 YEARS AGO and yall dum fucken asshole still talken bout it man yall stupid .

hahaha, finally i got a rise out of him!!! ;) now to ruin your thread some just a little more i'd like to criticize your reply. i believe it was about 3 years ago when you first moved here. i could be wrong tho. i dont recall cody even moving up where you lived til around fall 2002. and i didn't introduce you two until i picked you up that one night to go to breaklanta. you and cody were coming up with crew names LAST YEAR. GFK was the last crew name you came up with, it was right around this time last year when cody got sent off again. at that time it stood for "ghost freight killers" the first time i believe i had ever seen you write that out to the side of a painting was when u painted a redish piece with ACRO on the outside wall of the civic yard. i could be wrong there tho. im more mature than to say you suck at painting cuz that would be an obvious lie, and i personally think battling is stupid but thats just me. "leave my name out of shit" when you have your name written up all over atlanta expect people to talk about you, and dont expect it to always be sumthing praising you. lol, i would seriously hope that ur not gonna wanna hate each other for another 3 to 6 months :haha: if ur gonna reply with an argument i suggest you back up your claims with something other than "you stupid dumshits! fuck battle me! you suck at painting bitches! fuck you!" at least i can provide a brief history report covering the past years to back up my argument. ;)

John ... your a dumshit ...

kyle .. we NEED TO KILL ONE OF YOUR WALLS!!!!!!!!! NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

oh and kyle shut up about me posting walls in paperchase, because i been doin it before you even started posting on here and no one complained but you . and you started people complainen .. just useless talk. get over it .

anyways check this out .. did the piece today at the skatepark.

ns6.jpg

ns5.jpg

ns2.jpg

ns3.jpg

ns4.jpg

angry i think i kinda even it out when i post flicks .. like half paper and half walls .. but when my walls get better ill post em on brickslayers ... but right now they suck ... and only sick people get repped in brickslayers even the name is ill .. brick slayer

ns6.jpg

ns5.jpg

ns2.jpg

ns4.jpg

ns3.jpg

new page reposted flicks

Originally posted by Nomaq@Nov 1 2004, 02:18 AM

John ...  your a dumshit ...

oh and kyle shut up about me posting walls in paperchase, because i been doin it before you even started posting on here and no one complained but you . and you started people complainen .. just useless talk. get over it .

im a dumshit? can you elaborate on that claim? i believe i already predicted your reply with my last post. and u fell right into my stereotype............ ;)

well dude he does have a point, this IS a sketch thread. it just doesn't really affect my life very much to see walls posted in here so i dont really care. im not sure u made this thread before kyle started posting here dude. but hey maybe im wrong there too ;)

anyways that piece u did is pretty sick, one of the better pieces i've seen you do in a while. then again i forgot about that 3D you did in ur room. so nevermind. anyways i like it, but it sucks because you put in in paper chase instead of brick slayers :haha: j/k