NOMAK GFK... graffitiforkids.com

Nomaq

lol wow ... u gone gimme a name ???? all that energy must have been built up kid. so u juz called ur self a ass eater by tellen me it was you that canceled my shit lolol ... u lil bastard ... wow .. the hate some people have for me ... i still love to see people still think about me !!!!! lets me know im still around lol thanks ...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

i think its because i been sketchen all kinds of 2d's for a couple years so they juz got easier and easier to come up with diffrent kindsand plus i took typography in college and learn the structures of the letters so yea it got easier after that............

Thats a montana green that i ordered from urbandesigns.com and that orange is montana too in that canvas i did. I wanna hit one of your walls enter I know you got like 3 legal spots all to yourself ... acually that was a grabber green that i got from wal-mart. the montana green is what i used on that canvas.

Never

it was me , Jast , singe , and his friend that painted that night and veala was there watchen too. Then a cop rolled up and was like you know your not suppose to be painten here son and i was the only one painting so i got stupid and siad well were is the no painting sign lol !!!!!! He should have taken me to jail . but he was like just leave

Archived