• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Comp Shoes

If this trains a' rockin' dont come a' jockin'

Guest Comp Shoes
Guest Bare

Those flicks are awesome. I love every flick shown, that Newa is so fresh, the Grae and Mpuls too. It's fresh to see rollers on trains. I always wanted to be a hobo. I wrote a 16 page research paper on hoboes last year. My history teacher was such a herb, he had this little dog named oliver that he would bring to school with him and keep in his office all day. It was so lame. Yeah, those flicks are really fresh, keep em' coming. I'd be interested to see what that paint in the background is...

WOW!! those trains are superdope!! man, whoever posted that, can I be your friend. MAN!! your the best ever!! wow. I mean wow, your cool dude... those trains are rockin...

can I be in your crew?

hobos from va beach? you mean someone found something other than a coal train there? only real fr8s there go to the eastern shore.

Guest Pilau Hands

hahaha bob you crack me so consistently...up

Guest Comp Shoes

I dont remember if that ZION hopper had any crew on it, I caught it at the beginning of last summer if I remember correctly. Lazlo, caught in eastern Pennsylvania.

that guy has a gun

and those flix are nice

------------------

Wild and Free

[This message has been edited by *geko-one* (edited 02-14-2001).]

dam that paint rack has some NICE colors...lotsa paint too. i love the flick with the hobos..you cant ever top those kinda flicks. the second wholecar is cleaaaaaaaaaaan...i dont like the first character..dont know why..cool concept though...

That MPULS was up in my yard. We're starting to get a whole shit load of those grey flat-boxcars in there. What's the deal w/them? They just popped outa no where.

Peace.

------------------

TXR... 703 & 804

VIRGINIA!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bare:

Those flicks are awesome. I love every flick shown, that Newa is so fresh, the Grae

that isnt grae its Crae and im preaty sure its spray not roller but i could be wrong anyway great post

Guest rotten

that mpuls is...something else.

CRAE + DAP SILVER = FUN

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this