Favorite Computer Game

Dirty_habiT

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

none of those...

where's Leisure Suit Larry?

where's Space quest? or King's quest?

Am I the only guy still using a Tandy 2000?

Originally posted by --zeSto--

none of those...

where's Leisure Suit Larry?

where's Space quest? or King's quest?

Am I the only guy still using a Tandy 2000?

Hahaha, I remember Leisure Suit Larry...That was a good game, all you were trying to do was hook up with some high class bitches. Sorry man, I guess I shoulda said new games.

Originally posted by CIPHER_one

Snood is too addictive. It's worse than cocaine.

Dear god I hate that game. My sister used to hog the computer for hours last spring playing that. I prefer puzzle bobble (the game snood was ripped off from). My personal favorite right now is Black & White.

Sorry, sir, asswipe. I was trying to appeal to a large group of people. There is always some heckler like yourself that will bitch no big deal.

Also, for the guy with the counter-strike update problem, go to http://www.planethalflife.com. Then go to the files section, you might have to get the updates from fileplanet, which blows goats. But that may be your only option.

Anyway, the urban terror mod for quake 3 does kill. I just don't like the quake 3 engine, I don't like the way the games feel. Everyone has an asshole, I mean, opinion.

counter strike, nigga.

i LOVED quake...I mean I played Quake, Quake II, and Quake III online, all of them I've gained much skill in over the years. Only thing is Quake III just don't tickle my fancy anymore, really no strategy (I played rocket arena) just run around and kill shit. So I've quit Quake, been playing Counter Strike more instead.

i installed the realism mod back in the day....kinda buggy though

the player models on my team and enemy tended to be only torsos, or sometimes float, and run around with their arms spread apart and still managed to kill you. I loved the sounds though

pop a dude and "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Archived