Dirty_habiT

Favorite Computer Game

2 members have voted

1. 1.

Guest --zeSto--

none of those...

where's Leisure Suit Larry?

where's Space quest? or King's quest?

Am I the only guy still using a Tandy 2000?

Originally posted by --zeSto--

none of those...

where's Leisure Suit Larry?

where's Space quest? or King's quest?

Am I the only guy still using a Tandy 2000?

Hahaha, I remember Leisure Suit Larry...That was a good game, all you were trying to do was hook up with some high class bitches. Sorry man, I guess I shoulda said new games.

Guest fr8lover

man counter strike has spread like venerial disease around here...everyone is addicted, staying up until 4 all the time.

me, im a snood man. do NOT sleep www.snood.com

Tribes 1 still kills. I bought Counterstrike a while ago but could never get it to work. The update always F'd with me. If someone wants to help me with that get me on Instant Messenger--- VArivers804

Snood is too addictive. It's worse than cocaine.

Originally posted by CIPHER_one

Snood is too addictive. It's worse than cocaine.

Dear god I hate that game. My sister used to hog the computer for hours last spring playing that. I prefer puzzle bobble (the game snood was ripped off from). My personal favorite right now is Black & White.

Sorry, sir, asswipe. I was trying to appeal to a large group of people. There is always some heckler like yourself that will bitch no big deal.

Also, for the guy with the counter-strike update problem, go to http://www.planethalflife.com. Then go to the files section, you might have to get the updates from fileplanet, which blows goats. But that may be your only option.

Anyway, the urban terror mod for quake 3 does kill. I just don't like the quake 3 engine, I don't like the way the games feel. Everyone has an asshole, I mean, opinion.

counter strike, nigga.

i LOVED quake...I mean I played Quake, Quake II, and Quake III online, all of them I've gained much skill in over the years. Only thing is Quake III just don't tickle my fancy anymore, really no strategy (I played rocket arena) just run around and kill shit. So I've quit Quake, been playing Counter Strike more instead.

I rape on Counter Strike. The realism mod is bad ass, more high quality models and textures...different gun sounds. Any way, don't try to 'step' I might hafta bus a cap.:crazy: :king:

i installed the realism mod back in the day....kinda buggy though

the player models on my team and enemy tended to be only torsos, or sometimes float, and run around with their arms spread apart and still managed to kill you. I loved the sounds though

pop a dude and "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Originally posted by garcia_vega

my favorite computer game is the one on the consolidated skateboards website where you pretend to kill rollerbladers.

Why should we have to pretend?

Yes, I have both of those. They are alright, I like the way you have to be super ninja or else you get blasted with like one bullet.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this