amish in the freight yard.

amish son

Originally posted by ghostvandal

reakt blew my mind straight up!

about that get a job dude and the fatcap, it could be that some kids left their cans on the ground with a cap on it, so the cap doesn't mean shit..but still i think its a writer. But i also think that if you should diss someone, it would be nicer toward the benchers to just paint over the piece. When I see someone I dont like to see on the cars at my spot, i just do a bigger piece over it..so what he wont know he got gone over..his shit will never roll and every time someone will catch that piece I'll be like..yeah its me instead of that toy. and that's the whole point.

no shit man..i hear you on that one..but thats the point of the get a job guy...and of a toy that disses...it is to ruin that piece in itself..i dont think get a job or whoever dissed it cares...they just wanna ruin shit... so whatever...freights have a lot of people around them...shit is gonna happen it is inevidable....so lets just stop talking about it..but it was a writer not "GET A JOB"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived