amish son

amish in the freight yard.

fuckin sweet ass post

Vatoe

Beno

Destin

Cake

Phemme

Those get a jobs are real! Someone needs to learn when not to bring bitches to other peoples spots blowin them up!!!!!!!!!!! Cake's my hommie, but people gots to know better.

reakt blew my mind straight up!

about that get a job dude and the fatcap, it could be that some kids left their cans on the ground with a cap on it, so the cap doesn't mean shit..but still i think its a writer. But i also think that if you should diss someone, it would be nicer toward the benchers to just paint over the piece. When I see someone I dont like to see on the cars at my spot, i just do a bigger piece over it..so what he wont know he got gone over..his shit will never roll and every time someone will catch that piece I'll be like..yeah its me instead of that toy. and that's the whole point.

Originally posted by ink face

if that is in fact the real get a job, than i would say he himself might be enjoying the experiance of writing on trains. his handstyle is improving, and he has graduated to using something beside stock caps...maybe we'll start seeing get a job pieces and throws somtime soon...

I SEEN AN ATEMPT AT A STRAIGHT LETTER HE DID THAT SOMEONE POSTED ON HERE BEFORE.:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ghostvandal

When I see someone I dont like to see on the cars at my spot, i just do a bigger piece over it..so what he wont know he got gone over..his shit will never roll and every time someone will catch that piece I'll be like..yeah its me instead of that toy. and that's the whole point.

THATS SOME PUSSY SHIT. THATS THE SAME THING AS RAGGING SOMEONES SHIT AND NOT LEAVING A NAME. YOU THINK YOU SOUND ALL OFFICIAL BUT REALLY YOU SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT. IF YOU GOT BEEF WITH SOMEONE LET THEM KNOW.

Originally posted by ghostvandal

reakt blew my mind straight up!

about that get a job dude and the fatcap, it could be that some kids left their cans on the ground with a cap on it, so the cap doesn't mean shit..but still i think its a writer. But i also think that if you should diss someone, it would be nicer toward the benchers to just paint over the piece. When I see someone I dont like to see on the cars at my spot, i just do a bigger piece over it..so what he wont know he got gone over..his shit will never roll and every time someone will catch that piece I'll be like..yeah its me instead of that toy. and that's the whole point.

no shit man..i hear you on that one..but thats the point of the get a job guy...and of a toy that disses...it is to ruin that piece in itself..i dont think get a job or whoever dissed it cares...they just wanna ruin shit... so whatever...freights have a lot of people around them...shit is gonna happen it is inevidable....so lets just stop talking about it..but it was a writer not "GET A JOB"

dever - destn - vatoe looks great!

yellow elk !!! revisionary style

big sigh in the rain...

menes hot yellow outer

nice letters erupto

get a job...you fucker....cake has a job and so does fem9 so shut you mouth and loose your fat caps...pussy

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this