amish in the freight yard.

amish son

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if that is in fact the real get a job, than i would say he himself might be enjoying the experiance of writing on trains. his handstyle is improving, and he has graduated to using something beside stock caps...maybe we'll start seeing get a job pieces and throws somtime soon...

i dont think that is the real get a job either...but fuck boost again for doing that shit....he prolly hates cause he is some tag banger piece of shit, no skill having ass tagger....then he wants to hate cause people are in some crew....well personally..i guess that is what you get when you get put in some huge ass crew like tko.....you acquire a lot of beef...well whatever...besides that...he shoulda left wyse's piece alone....whatever i dont care that much i am just bored an jobless!

Originally posted by ink face

if that is in fact the real get a job, than i would say he himself might be enjoying the experiance of writing on trains. his handstyle is improving, and he has graduated to using something beside stock caps...maybe we'll start seeing get a job pieces and throws somtime soon...

haha yea hes' discovered fatcaps... and looks like some montana green... hes really gettin down.... awesome post amish!!!!

Guest rob deer

hybrid from 94/95

kero x3

crushed wsors

elk/tugboat

curious

and some of the wakest fr8s i've driven 2 hours in the winter to hit.

damn you amish!!! if there was a cynical shaking fist smilie i would rock it here.

Originally posted by amish son

7.jpg

8.jpg

MORE [/b]

It's a really good point that this was done with caps. It's pretty strange also that this worker/hater guy would have two different colors on them. Doesn't seem to fit. WHo ever dicked this was more then likely I writer and pretty bitch made that they don't even have the balls to dick it with thier own name. Pretty fucking weak.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha yea hes' discovered fatcaps... and looks like some montana green... hes really gettin down.... awesome post amish!!!!

BACK TO THIS BEING THE REAL OR THE NOT REAL GET A JOB..OK..I THINK TI WAS DEFINITELY DONE BY A WRITE..OK LOOK AT THE LETTER "b" ON THE FIRST DISS.....YOU CAN OBVIOUSLY TELL THAT IT WAS A WRITER IT HAS SOME SORT OF STYLE TO IT...IT WAS MADE TO LOOK ALL SLOPPY..BUT THAT WAS A FUKING WRITER FOR SURE... THE REAL GET A JOB IS ALWAYS STOCK TIPPED OR A GREASE PEN...

my point is this... yeah it looks like a writer did it, but what if the get a job guy is turning into a writer. you heard the phrase "if you cant beat em, join em" and besides, writing on freights is so badass anyway, who wouldnt wanna do it???

ps. there is a heavy hint of sarcasm in my tone, but it would be funny if ol' boy just gave up and started trying to write fresh...:krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk:

fuckin sweet ass post

Vatoe

Beno

Destin

Cake

Phemme

Those get a jobs are real! Someone needs to learn when not to bring bitches to other peoples spots blowin them up!!!!!!!!!!! Cake's my hommie, but people gots to know better.

reakt blew my mind straight up!

about that get a job dude and the fatcap, it could be that some kids left their cans on the ground with a cap on it, so the cap doesn't mean shit..but still i think its a writer. But i also think that if you should diss someone, it would be nicer toward the benchers to just paint over the piece. When I see someone I dont like to see on the cars at my spot, i just do a bigger piece over it..so what he wont know he got gone over..his shit will never roll and every time someone will catch that piece I'll be like..yeah its me instead of that toy. and that's the whole point.

I SEEN AN ATEMPT AT A STRAIGHT LETTER HE DID THAT SOMEONE POSTED ON HERE BEFORE.:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ghostvandal

When I see someone I dont like to see on the cars at my spot, i just do a bigger piece over it..so what he wont know he got gone over..his shit will never roll and every time someone will catch that piece I'll be like..yeah its me instead of that toy. and that's the whole point.

THATS SOME PUSSY SHIT. THATS THE SAME THING AS RAGGING SOMEONES SHIT AND NOT LEAVING A NAME. YOU THINK YOU SOUND ALL OFFICIAL BUT REALLY YOU SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT. IF YOU GOT BEEF WITH SOMEONE LET THEM KNOW.

Archived