PIECING in BOSTON

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 12345

most of us know that boston has great hands, and we are also known for no negative styles in our pieces, but who does it best, i mean piecing. one name that comes to mind is target.

who do yas think?

It's had to respond to a question like that without sounding like you're kissing ass but I'll try.

I would have to say VAULT is the all around best piecer in Boston,but

AVES could probably burn any current writer in Boston,as far as productions go.The kid always seems to outshine anyone else that's on the wall with him.

Re: Controversial

Originally posted by TRUCK JEWELZ

MELT ftk or MELO RTS BLT

who takes the cake!!!!

i dont like cake very much it just doesnt taste good it took me three weeks to eat a entire slice of my birthday cake ...

Guest NEO DOOM

DEME

Anyone remember the ALA joint at the handball court in 94', with the Deme piece w/ the characters sitting on top of it...Ummm, yeah DEMENT!!!!!!! Hands down the best in Boston.:king:

what about the area and case shit on the dck roofs those kids did some nasty pieces i remenber this one area one with the guy holding the fork and knife.

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry to keep this going

Jet is hardly up in boston, talks a lot of shit disses Vault, fuck em. On another note boston has had a lot of great piecers. Sender, Marka (wish he did more illegals), Cayper has a very unique style and hit crazy spots. Ryze had some crazy simple styles, I understand Target has been very influential in Boston piecing and I've heard he rocked his stuff freestyle. I also like Vault's style, there are really too many great piecers to come out of boston to list. I love this town

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I knew this one was gonna be pathetic, it's about piecers, not bombers, oh well.

Anyway, my vote goes to blame, he's more inner city and too busy to paint really any more, but when he was on his game, whewwwww!!

All original, all Boston, no copiying ewok or kem or cope or saber etc...

Check his shit in graphitism a few years ago while in londonium

nuff said

and I have a vote on the worst piecer ever: me, I think I peaked in 94 and it's been downhill since.

• 1 year later...

Archived