PIECING in BOSTON

Guest massivefunk

haha you all need to get off the internet and take a drive

{dude just write toy we dont want him to know we dissed it plus its scary out on that ledge }

ok now im gonna post my highway shit just so u guys can suck my dick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest massivefunk

im sick of you fools following me around on this site

its one guy then his friend then a dickrider then some one thats got nothing 2 do with it then i write more then some one again etc. etc.

its pretty funny but shit get a life, it sucks to see boston writers acting this fuckin wak but keep saying shit and i can keep making fun of you

all ahahahahaha

id rather make fun of kids from a different city

but its ok you guys are easy

Guest massivefunk
Originally posted by ogrBDC

what ever happend to dune(floe). i went to school with him.

even though i didnt really know him hewas an inspiration..

haha i think he g0t thr0wn 0ff a /adder

hahaha

fa//ing . /adders. 0nt0p0f . exact0

hahahaha that w0rks frame-t0wn what bitch

Originally posted by massivefunk

haha i think he g0t thr0wn 0ff a /adder

hahaha

fa//ing . /adders. 0nt0p0f . exact0

hahahaha that w0rks frame-t0wn what bitch

A i wasnt talking shit

B im not following you around the site, i just check up on boston threads.

C your hipnos diss sounded playful, so i thought maybe you wanted to kiss him

D i dont have beef with anybody but kost and worm and i dont even know why

and E i dont think dune was thrown off the ladder, i heard he fell off after being hit with a padlock

post your shit

edited cos thrown has an 'N'

umm JET! Why is it that your still talking shit? Come on man stop it! Trust me you will get beat down! What's really funny is that your running your chops about Vault.... WHY? Would you talk the same shit if he was a big kid that had beef? would you?

Oooh i get it....You must of got picked on while growing up...so your momy and daddy bought you a computer.....So now you became this BIG INTERNET THUG!!!! acking like a hard ass...but reality is that your nothing but a TRICK ASS BITCH!!!!

Watch your back....

Guest massivefunk
Originally posted by hipnos

i'd still like to see where i "jumped on the bandwagon" jet.

0k n0 pr0b/am0

g0 t0 the stupid ass i.s.k. p0st and see f0r y0urse/f

it says hipn0s is a sucka and he c0u/d never have m0re ups than me

evaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guest massivefunk
Originally posted by whatajerk

umm JET! Why is it that your still talking shit? Come on man stop it! Trust me you will get beat down! What's really funny is that your running your chops about Vault.... WHY? Would you talk the same shit if he was a big kid that had beef? would you?

Oooh i get it....You must of got picked on while growing up...so your momy and daddy bought you a computer.....So now you became this BIG INTERNET THUG!!!! acking like a hard ass...but reality is that your nothing but a TRICK ASS BITCH!!!!

Watch your back....

ummmm ive never met vault ever but he came 2 framingham and crossed out all my shit cause i went over avid and i wasnt even dissing avid, just being stupid cause i was 17 or some shit its just a cross out thing between us younger kids i guess your older so you got nothing better to do than get in shit with the writers on here......

whatever do your thing thats all you..

DUNE didnt fall off a ladder onto EXACTO. DUNE who was 16 and small, got jumped by WOMBAT, MONK, and CAINE. not the coolest thinkg ive ever heard of happening, and last time i talked to those guys, they were kinda over it and felt bad about it. There was alot of schism back then, and its understandable on both parts. and i think everyone made quick tempered decisions back then, but its OVER. shit happened like four years ago. why bring it up now?

Originally posted by massivefunk

0k n0 pr0b/am0

g0 t0 the stupid ass i.s.k. p0st and see f0r y0urse/f

it says hipn0s is a sucka and he c0u/d never have m0re ups than me

evaaaaaaaaaaaaa

get off my fucking dick jet. what, i was backing up my man bare in that other post, and you get your fucking panties in a bunch.. grow the fuck up.:P

don't waste my time.

Guest stilborn

well the article was mad gay but as far as dopest piece doctors goes im gunna give it to flush,his pieces look mad raw and they got a dope feeling to them.also looks like they r executed qwickly.im not from boston at all tho.forowewunville ya herd:stretch: :scramble: :loopy: :spent: :D :crazy:

• 9 months later...
Guest spectr

Boston used to have so many fresh pieces, the incinerators used to have hot shit, area had this rooftop that he had rocked some hot shit on, cayper did sick work, i mean you had relm, teaze, dement, alert, perl, spone, exakto, case, melt ftk ftk was a fucking dope crew, monoe, codak, drak and avid, gender, i aint even gonna keep naming heads on the list of sick piecers,

oh yeah as far as 138 goes they had a few piecers other then histo and taint, riot, craze, snag, all did some work but that was years ago and i cant think of any pieces they still have running.

yeah boston has really fallen off in the past few years..

First off I would have to say that FLUSH rocks the boston scene like no other. Second I would say that Arson and Aves kick the shit.

Finally I would like to say that I have seen a Jet up in Worcester Ma. and it sucked so much ass that I had to whip it out and piss on it. Hipnos kicks his ass. Histo rules.

I think that 138 had a kid named Kid Serious who was up a bit, but possibly changed his name, I haven't seen him up at all...

Guest Canadiano

i remember when i was a kid, I went to Boston, and I saw a really nice piece (i think) in the middle of a wall. I mean it was wayy up there, with nothing to climb up on, unless dude somehow got on top of a huge freight, 'cuz I think there may have been freights running alongside the building, and subsequently, underneath the road we were on. It was going right into the city, this road was. Forgive me for the vague descriptions, but i was quite young back then.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: I have a question....

Originally posted by whatajerk

I would like to know if I held a Boston Writers Bench and everyone showed up...would the same people here talk the same bullshit that they do online? Or would everyone be cool with each other?

Just a thought!

Yes, get the ball rolling on this.

i really dont think most people would talk shit. but if you did have one you can bet benoit and nancy would be up on it... where would you have one i know there used to be places where shitloads of writers hung out all the time but i am almost sure those dyas are done with.. well i just think it would be a bad idea i personally dont want to meet nancy unless she is wearing high heels and handcuffs..

Archived