Art Crimes tips.. & fat caps?

justjedd

I bought a t-shirt from ArtCrimes back in the day (the Leks style)..I remember how helpful they were in email, and even told me when they recieved my check. The shirt was great condition and shipped fast..Ill definitely buy caps from you guys. By the way Susan, how come AC no longer sells shirts? That Leks t-shirt was ill. I dont care if its toy to wear graf shirts..I had to make an exception with that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Non Shalon. How did you get your caps from phourgenres in 3 days. Considering they have only been open for 1 day. I remember seeing people posting alot of shit about toolz. So I would be kinda hesitant to order from them. Phourgenres/Toolz2

Promotions Promotions

ArtCrimes Gets a bump from me

I have also ordered some caps. All I can say is that Iam a happy camper-

The gray dots caps are the shit on krylon cans, they give you a nice straight line without mist or drips (bepending on your can control).

pretty is as pretty does

We don't have shirts at present, but maybe we'll carry more in the future. I hope so. They are a lot of trouble and expensive to produce.

As for "phourgenres", you'll notice they have started out by stealing our caps images and by lying about what we carry or don't carry, so that should give you some idea of how they plan to do business. And, by the time you pay shipping, theirs cost more than ours. We had more complaints about ripoffs from Toolzofthetrade than any other so-called business so far. So beware.

IN REPLY TO SUSAN.

Originally posted by Susan

We don't have shirts at present, but maybe we'll carry more in the future. I hope so. They are a lot of trouble and expensive to produce.

As for "phourgenres", you'll notice they have started out by stealing our caps images and by lying about what we carry or don't carry, so that should give you some idea of how they plan to do business. And, by the time you pay shipping, theirs cost more than ours. We had more complaints about ripoffs from Toolzofthetrade than any other so-called business so far. So beware.

Susan,

First of all I would understand if you were upset about someone using a graffiti flick taken from your website, simply because no one wants to see the same photo on every site they visit. Your accusations about "Phourgenres.com" not being trusted because we have used images of your caps to advertise the caps we are selling, is just a petty little cry from someone who feels threatened by our new distribution site. If you were to take a picture of any amount of caps or just one cap even, it would all look the same. The only difference would be maybe the background color variance. Either way I really don't think anyone cares about what was "Taken" from your website or by whom. It is just another cap being sold to anyone that may see it and want it for the BETTER deal.

About your accusation about us lying about what you sell and don't sell, is a bunch of crap. To my knowledge you never sold 50 packs until just recently. So to all who are able to view my reply, "WHO'S THE LIAR NOW!!!!!!?" But just to make you feel better, I will be updating my comparison chart now, to show that you DO now sell the 50 pack and for $6.00 while we PHOURGENRES.com ARE SELLING IT FOR ONLY $5.00 AND THE 100 PACK FOR $7.00. Does that make you feel better? Does it make you look better? I sure as hell don't think so.

Oh and about our shipping being more expensive, I have just lowered all shipping rates AND we are matching "FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $50.00."

You obviously posted this out of anger that we have taken business from you. I have just one thing to add, this really proves that you are just in it for the money.

P.S.

If you sense sarcasm, you have good senses. After reading your ignorant post I couldn't help but reply in any other manner.

-puregraffiti.com

-phourgenres.com

It sounds like you just came on here AFTER you changed everything that way you could come back on here and talk shit to Susan. Before you were talking about how PG and AC were all buddy buddy and you were friends and shit a few months back when you were talking about server costs. Now your talking shit. Some friend or were you just dropping names. After you started bitching about the costs of ALL the sites PG hosts to us you went ahead and put that shit up on your site. Sounds like you just read all the shit in here then go and fix it on PG so you can try to make a valid argument. All I know is people that ordered from AC got their shit while PG/Toolz/PG2 jacked. Relax buddy. Let's just see how the response's from your customers are. Seems like artcrimes customers are very satisfied.

Originally posted by Pistol

It sounds like you just came on here AFTER you changed everything that way you could come back on here and talk shit to Susan. Before you were talking about how PG and AC were all buddy buddy and you were friends and shit a few months back when you were talking about server costs. Now your talking shit. Some friend or were you just dropping names. After you started bitching about the costs of ALL the sites PG hosts to us you went ahead and put that shit up on your site. Sounds like you just read all the shit in here then go and fix it on PG so you can try to make a valid argument. All I know is people that ordered from AC got their shit while PG/Toolz/PG2 jacked. Relax buddy. Let's just see how the response's from your customers are. Seems like artcrimes customers are very satisfied.

Oh look its artcrimes lawyer...

Sorry Pistol, but like it said in my reply to Susan is that we will be changing it right now so we don't burst her bubble. Which we did, so in other words, what the hell are you talking about, really? She is the one who just updated, and was upset we didn't check her site and update our chart which just made her look worse. You need to read slower cause you have problems understanding apparently.

PG AND AC were all buddy buddy? Hmm Funny, I don't recall ever speaking to you. Kind of odd. Why would I care if we were, or not buddy buddy, this is really stupid... wow..

Bitching about the cost of our server bill? If you consider that bitching, did we ever ask for a dollar from you, um no, I think we are basically doing the same thing that artcrimes.com is doing, trying to make a dollar to keep up our site along with the sites we host. Susan did the same thing in this forum so whats the point of your argument?

toolz isn't ours, and frankly I could give a hell if you believe it or not. As far as PG2, It is ours, and we wouldn't say that if we were planning to 'jack' people. So, yea pistol lets SEE responses from the store, before you claim we jacked people. How about you back up what you say about the new store.. sound like cleo again...

Originally posted by PureGraffiti

Oh look its artcrimes lawyer...

Hey Susan did you hear that. I didn't get my paycheck. It's in the mail right?

Susan just posted a thread letting us know about the caps. PG had some little soldiers sent to this forum with shit like "Lowest Prices , Great Service" etc. before you even opened. And please save the whole we sold to our friends before we actually opened speech. It doesent matter if you did because you probably werent going to rip your friends off.

Originally posted by Pistol

Hey Susan did you hear that. I didn't get my paycheck. It's in the mail right?

Susan just posted a thread letting us know about the caps. PG had some little soldiers sent to this forum with shit like "Lowest Prices , Great Service" etc. before you even opened. And please save the whole we sold to our friends before we actually opened speech. It doesent matter if you did because you probably werent going to rip your friends off.

cleo knows everything.

Guest wakassOATH

whatever PG is fucking gay, I think we all remeber your little toolz of the trade site, anyway why would you call yer site pure graffiti when theres a bunch or legal walls on the front page

"whatever PG is fucking gay, I think we all remeber your little toolz of the trade site, anyway why would you call yer site pure graffiti when theres a bunch or legal walls on the front page" -wakassOATH

front page? can you point that out? moron.

lol besides what you just said was stupid,

ART - CRIMES... better not put any legals on that Susan, you may get snapped at by this guy.

Guest wakassOATH

ok maybe i was a little off target .. but you dont know what its like waiting for caps in the mail for months from your dumb ass site

yea I do know what its like, I ordered from 7th heaven years ago.. haha still waiting buddy.

But its not our site, we host sites, and we hosted them...

we also host some other sites.. for example..... and we buy the domains for some of the new ones.. believe us or not.

sixcentz.com

canadianvapourz.com

paintmyface.puregraffiti.com

nd2nd.puregraffiti.com

nycgrafx.com (used to be nycgraf.com)

anyways, ill hook you up with the goods you lost free of charge from phourgenres.com... were not out to rip people, weve been around a while. email me.

puregraffiti@puregraffiti.com

Archived