strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

HAHA AOUT 2 DAYS AGO I WAS SITTIN ON MY PORCH CHILLEN WITH MY LADY AND A GOOD FRIEND AT ABOUT 3PM..WHEN I SEE A CAR BULL UP NEXT TO A EMPTY PARKED CAR AND I HEAR SOMEONE WHISPER ..GO! THERE IT IS!! THATS HIS!! DO IT HURRY!!...AND A GUY GETS OUTTA THE CAR AND KICKS THE WINDOW OF THE PARKED CAR 3 TIMES UNTIL IT SHATTERS..HE LOOKS IN THE CAR FOR ABOU 2 MINUTES...SCRATCHES HIS HEAD AND SAYS SOMETHING TO THE OTHER GUYS IN THE CAR...AND THEY GIVE HIM A PIECE OF PAPER AND HE WRITES SOMETHING ON IT AND PUTS IT IN ON THE WINDOW...ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND AND MY FRIEND WONDERED WHAT THE NOTE SAY...SO WE WALK OVER THERE ABOUT 45 MINUTES LATER AND READ IT...LOL IT TURNS OUT THE NOTE ON THE WINDOW SAID

"WERE SORY BOUT YUR WINOW, IT WAS AINT NOT THE RIGHT CAR"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

san francisco shit

bombing a 14 mission bus while some crackhead was getting his dick sucked in the seat behind me

bombing a 14 mission when all of a sudden some bums outside the bus get mad and start throwing beer cans and yelling at us, stupid fools wasted full cans of king cobra

bombin a 14 while theres blood all over the backseats seats and window

Guest -MOE LESTER-

today i was checkin out this bucket for sale in the SOMA district in san francisco, and theres this hobo lying on the sidewalk jerking himself off underneath his pants like 12 feet away from the car....then he stopped and fell asleep when we were checkin out the car

Originally posted by LENS

If you like bombing stories, y'all should read the interview Life Sucks Die did with Saber about the L.A. river piece.

That guy endured some serious shit to get that thing done for sure.

someone post up that article?

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

"WERE SORY BOUT YUR WINOW, IT WAS AINT NOT THE RIGHT CAR"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ha ha ha, that is funny.

Cloner, i don't think the article is online. I'll post it if i find it but you're better off just going to lifesucksdie.com and ordering the back issue with the interview (#3 with the dead dog on the cover). Definately worth it.

ok, one more... i was takin flix at this spot over by 3rd, when out of nowheres a caltrain cop jumps out and grabs me. hes like what are you doing? he writes me up with a citation for tresspassing (luckily he didnt search me and find my cans)... then he starts lecturing me about how its dangerous in that hood, and that some crackheadz or bumz would stop at nothing to jack me for my camera. just then, this homeless dude comes up and starts defending me, telling the cop to fuck off, and that i hadnt done shit. that was pretty funny, cause the people he was warning me about were actually standing up for me... i met hella nice ass bums down on thier luck down on 3rd st. all the crazy violent bums hang out downtown.

aiight i was hittin frieghts at some layups and...i hear this loud ass noise like a jet flying low i look under the train and see this guy gliding on 2 rims..."sparks everywhere it was like the fourth of july" <- haha gotta love jack black....but anyways yeah i dont know he must have been trippin cause no one was chasin him..but as we were leaving down the road i saw that car ditched and on fire...

another time i was out bombing and i saw these 2 drunk guys fighting in the front of some buisness park... so my boy jumps out my car and jumps on the hood oh his yelling shit and they just stop for a minute and laugh....so were making fun of them and shit and they go back to fighting then i hop out with a can and start taggin all over the car....they spot me after about a minute and start stumblin to there car then i just hopped outta there

Some cholo once rolled on me like a ninja and suprised the fuck outta me when i was checking out a freight. I thought he was gonna rob me but dude took out a 22 of icehouse from his bag and started talking to me about being a gangmember in L.A. and tagging.

i dont know if you'd consider this karma or something, but i ran into the same bum who gave me that joint in the TL last night up in north beach... so i gave payed him back by buying him some peanutbutter so he could make sandwhiches. he's eating p+j sandwhiches every time i run into him.... weird.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hitting this truck the other night on fulton when al of a sudden the back door swings up and some crakchead looking dude comes running out....funny shit i drove by later and ylled fuck you bitch i tagged your truck!!

then i walk a few trucks down and theres some dude in his pickup having sex with either a very small and skinny girl, or a pillow, or maybe a hole he carved in the seat

a fucking bus blew up on 6th and geary the other day....i was sitting in my ride high as fuck across the street watching the whole thing go down....it wasnt some terrorist shit but the engine exploded

anyone remember when a 14 mission bus straight crashed into a building on like 9th? it went threw the front window or someshit?? haha i love san francisco

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by c. clarence

the other day in the TL some bum walked up to me and gave me a joint for free... that was cool.

theres some bum on geary street who gave me and my boy some bammer ass weed for free too...but then he made us listen to his whole story on why santa claus is a crackhead drunk from eddy and jones and that he wont be delivering toys to kids this year

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

anyone remember when a 14 mission bus straight crashed into a building on like 9th? it went threw the front window or someshit?? haha i love san francisco

I do. that bus fucked shit up. wasn't the driver drunk or something?

Some crazy shit....

Speaking of drunk drivers...my friend and i had climbed up this 5 story scaffelting and there was the elevated freeway, maybe a 10 foot gap between that and the building we were painting. The spot wasnt chill for shit, i painted my shit, then went to the top of the scaffelting to check on the homie. I was inside the building and he was painting when this driver comes down the freeway going the wrong way , braving oncomming traffic, he crosses 3 lanes and rides into the barrier right next to my homie. Literally scrapes his bucket on the on railing, then flips a bitch, comes back the other way, slows down and mugs. five minutes later blue and red sirens come flying down the elevated freeway. We cut out.

10 before climbing up the scaffelting we saw a bum beat up another bum with a golf club, and then he went and did a free base....crazy fucking night.

Walking to a track plot and some bloke in a car we walk past is having an epeleptic fit, Theres some bird with him screaming "HELP!MY FRIENDS HAVING A FIT!". We sorted the bloke out then left, just before the ambulance and old bill turned up.

Walking thorough a field to get to a trackside and hear some movement in the long grass were trekking through. Just think its a fox or summin then the movement gets faster paced and then starts make crazy grunting noises/howls. We all stop and then it goes off the other direction then there is a really really loud howl like some kinda warewolf.

It was a full moon and this shit was not your usual rabbit or fox.

Doing a HOF in an old warehouse and seeing some crackhead woman with a dog climb round the fence that we had a little trouble with easy as pie. Then the dog manages to side step round it, it was impossible but it manged it.

Driving round London and seeing so many odd homeless crackheads and bums on their own just looking so lost and fucked over. :D

Originally posted by droptheknife

Walking to a track plot and some bloke in a car we walk past is having an epeleptic fit and some bird with him is screaming "HELP!MY FRIENDS HAVING A FIT!" sorted the bloke out and left, just before the ambulance and old bill turned up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats english?

Originally posted by droptheknife

No I am! Where the fuck are you from laddy? Not england I expect so shut your pie hole. I've edited it now, you happy? Hope not.

Fucking maggot.

HAHA, all your doin is making me laugh, calling me names wont do much for either of us.

Grow up and take a joke

Last winter I saw two drunk drivers miss a turn and go into the wrong lane in a busy street and just kept going. One guy in a truck finally noticed what he was doing, and did a U turn, only to fly up onto the curb and his truck was completly stuck, wrong side of the road, with him drunk as hell.

Funny as shit hearing his engine roar as he switched through gears trying to get out, haha.

I think after awhile he went to a neighbours house and asked for help. It was like three in the morning on a weekday in a rich residential area.

-------

I bombed this roof top of my old school where you can see it from a specific hallway, and just as I was finishing a teacher pulls up and then we jump off the roof and he continues to chase us. We get away and then I change my shirt and ditch my hat and backpack and take the long way back to my car. Thirty minutes pass and I can finally see my car within walking distance when I see the teachers SUV still circling the area.

Got away, funny stuff though, especially if I had a picture of who the teacher looks like.

-------

Recently some buds of mine were painting all around this one area, and then all of a sudden one notices the building belongs to the hells angels. I scribbled out my bomb and we bounced. A writer then in my city (that only does legals) was questioned about it due to a wall owned near by, and ratted us out to the hells angels. We had to talk and appologize to the guy in HA and had to eventually muster up the money for pressure washing and remove it.

not a cup of tea.

my brain is working a little,

I seen a crackhead/bum scale a wall by the ghost yards about three or four storries.

I was hitting some shit around 2000 and there were some bums sleeping by the wall, I tell one of them to shut up and go to sleep. I'm leaving and this cracked out lady comes walking up and I'm surprised so I ask her how she is doing. She starts yelling so fucking loud I just ran, I could hear her a block away.

I walk through an alley and come out in a parking lot full of cars. I'm just cutting through the lot and a state police car rolls out of nowhere. Its a female cop and I think I'll just stay calm instead of run. She tells me its a federal lot and I am beyond surprised she does nothin more but talk to me and doesnt ask what was in the backpack. Thank you cans for not rattling!

out one late night in the haight and i start talking to a homeless hippie chick. She told me about people that live under the city streets. Definately the wierdest shit ive heard while out.

Archived