Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

anyone have any ghost type of stories wen out at night?

i've seen weird glowing shit from time to time in the hills but not really the superstitious type. Probably will of the wisps.

But then, there have been some cutty places i have gone where there's nothing around but you sense some shit...like when the hair on the back of your neck stands up and you fucking "feel" something there close by....some weird energy. Creepy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was catchin some hands a few years back when I didn’t care about my freedom   painting during the day in the wharehouse district of the city where I live (since it has become high end condos) 

so after i get off work i call up my guy to see if wants to match up and smoke a little before i go to the crib. he comes scoops me up and he says he's picking up from his cousin who always has some d

@Pistol^

Posted Images

this is for real no fuckin joke, i was bombin one early morning and i heard this god awful noise that sounded like a dog gettin his balls sawed off, and i went to check it out and there was a fuckin homeless dude in a bush fuckin a bulldog. nastiest thing i've ever seen let alone see just while bombing:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Once while bombing in some local drains. 2 old people. Would have been around 60. Came walking throw with torches. 20 mins later they came back with shopping.

They used the drains as a short cut to get to the shops.

These drains are dirty and wet. Was the most serial thing we have ever seen!

some lady running down the middle of the street topless yelling "help me!!!", other dude runs up behind her starts throwing her around, she gets away, starts to run, right in front of a bus, hops on and he does too, don't know what happened from there on cause i bounced, the po was obviously on the way.

g-g-g-ghost.

a lot of the time i find the "weird stuff" happens to me, not something i see!

but...

once i was on the top of an abandoned building doing a roller on the flat surface, similar to heli-pad writing, and when i looked down at the bottom of the building there were two mafia-looking cars, essentially black crown victorias, yukons, etc. 3 of them met up and some kind of transaction happened between them - anyway i shouldn't say more in case they browse this forum!

a lot of the time i find the "weird stuff" happens to me, not something i see!

but...

once i was on the top of an abandoned building doing a roller on the flat surface, similar to heli-pad writing, and when i looked down at the bottom of the building there were two mafia-looking cars, essentially black crown victorias, yukons, etc. 3 of them met up and some kind of transaction happened between them - anyway i shouldn't say more in case they browse this forum!

your whack...

Me and my friend heard a siren (dunno how to spell it) right when we were walking into the freights and we thought it was a cop but it turned out it was coming from the csx place, it must be like a signal for somthing. we felt like idiots for running our asses forever until we relised there were no cops

this weekend i was hittin up a billboard next to a highway wen i was gettin started on da outline some limo parks rite next to the billie on the side of the highway where cars are allowed to stop and some lady came out of the back and just threw up everywhere and the driver came and cleaned her up it was pretty funny.

i have also seen sum guy without a shirt walk on to the highway with a huge knife but i dont know where he went but he looked pretty crazy

graff writers must see some of the wierdest shit when theyre bombing... everyones got stories of gnarly shit theyve seen while creepin late night. as andre nickatina put it : "when youre up all night, you see things you shouldnt have saw... beacause the night gets raw." lets hear some grimey shit or some stories...

one of the scariest things thats happened to me was getting chased at 3am by a car full of nortenos.

Yeah! I was at a chill spot last night around 1am, when all of a sudden I hear this loud ass clanking of metal sound. So I stop painting and drop to my belly and look over this small bush nearby, and I see this homeless dude walking down the street dragging this 20ft, ladder. The crazy thing about it was that the ladder was fully extended to it's maximum length. I was thinking "why in the fuck is this dude triing to carry this ladder while it is fully extended"? shit was bonkers though. Hell he could have been going to get up.

:D

• 1 month later...

Not crazy but just fuckin weird. Walkin through a humungous park at 3am to get to a bombing spot, nobody outside at all cept me and my homie and its some thick ass fog. It feels like your being watched but when you look back the shadows turn to trees.

i once saw a bum on the amtrak tracks wearing a cartman tshirt who told me that some kids got arrested there the week before and 2 people fucking in the stairway at a subway station. it was the middle of the day too

two things stick out in my memory... one time me and my boy were peicing this rooftop spot and there was a whole group of bums sittin around watchin and yellin at us, so i go over and give one of them five bucks and tell him to watch for cops. so he goes and rounds up the rest of the bums and they all go to different spots on this roof and they're yellin to us when a car would go by, it was like a crazy fuckin security system! another time i'm out in the yard paintin and an engine starts rollin by, i didn't think anything of it but about five minutes later some guy comes walkin out from behind one of the cars and walks over to me- and i can tell this guy's drunk as hell, i'm grabbin' my bag and gettin ready to run, and the guy says "hey buddy, you like paintin on trains? well there's a whole row of em right over there, just follow me." he then proceeds to walk over to the next row of cars and points at them then yells "here! come over and see em!" i hesitate then go over and to my surprise there is car after car bombed up, and he's like "paint these ones, they're better." i just say thanks and he starts walkin back up the tracks then gets in the engine, turns out he was the fuckin driver! i just laughed and kept painting...

at this one spot that me nd my friends were hitting up he hella had to take a crap. i didnt think anything of it but wen i finished a throwie and looked at him he just took a shit on the ground. my other friend just started laughing as he wiped his ass with a dollar bill. we finished then left

Me and my freind were leaving his appartment building (in NYC) to go bombing at like 4 am and we decided to wear mad weird shit, we each had ninja masks hoodies gloves bags and these wacked out swimming goggles that made us look made fucking crazy/retarded. so we walk about 2 feet out of his house and a cop is walking right in front of us, we both freeze with our arms down diagonally(like what they dude from splinter cell looks like when sneaking around) and the cop just stares at us for 2 seconds and then is just like..i gotta stop drinking...and walks away