strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

i wondered how long it would take for me to come across someone else trying to write 'abuse'.

if you were in america i'd condemn you just on principal, but since your from an entirely different continent, i guess i can pretend it didnt happen.

you might want to do a search for ABUSE WND though...give you an idea of the legacy your up against.

seeks/not abuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

i wondered how long it would take for me to come across someone else trying to write 'abuse'.

if you were in america i'd condemn you just on principal, but since your from an entirely different continent, i guess i can pretend it didnt happen.

you might want to do a search for ABUSE WND though...give you an idea of the legacy your up against.

seeks/not abuse

Plus there was that abuse in SF recently. It's just one of those names.

um.. not the weirdest but it got the pulses/laughs going

Walking up on a pile of rubbish and hearing a radio, very faintly, then some movement after i commented on the 'dope suitcases' hehe. A bum was under there somewhere... well the whole heap started moving.

Weird characters riding bikes around... like this old asian man, bright pink helmet and white socks pulled up his pants to the knees.

Oh i also got this lady trying to be a hero while i was doing a quick peice on a road spot. Might've been a tranny, cos she had some balls eh!

Ignorance is bliss...

Bombing insides some guy asked to borrow my marker... and chucked up some crap, gave me back the pen and got off at the next station.

Bombing again, about a dozen or more 16yr old tryhards with bats and sticks chased me through a train cos i 'did graffiti'... had the chance to wack a few of em but the rest caught up quick so its time to run.

about five of us were out, and this huge drunk fella clocked us, ripped his shirt off, and started walking very quickly towards us. he was proper muscley, and we all kind of braced ourselves. then he suddenly had second thoughts, and completely changed direction. i think we could have taken him.

this kleptomaniac called Cain that we used to know pulled up in a black London taxi once...

a girl squatting in a doorway on my street having a piss, with her friend watching. living in a city centre was horrible at the weekend...

and the usual weirdos cycling around at 3am - most seem to be drug dealers, some are 24-carat fruitcakes... :spin:

my top story was this really clean-cut turkish guy, about 30 y/o getting a blowjob on an alley from a creature that I never figured out if it was he or she. Probably a tranny male freak w/long hair and faggot means. When we yelled something at them the turkish guy left quickly and ashamed but the bum person proceeded to beg from us some booze/money so we gave him some urine in a beer bottle, bottle which he first had to stuff halfway up his ass in order to get the money. needless to say none of us had no intentions to support the life of this animal so we just left in disgust.

I wasnt there but my friend once gave this bum some piss in a bottle... the bum drank it all, screamed aloud, threw up and passed out immediately. my pal thought he died so he left in panic but later the same bum had moved a little bit and was puking all over the place.

Then I was hitting up a freeway bridge and saw 3 rabbits mating and making stupid noises. I didn't like the noises so I threw some rocks at them but they scattered into the woods and shagged and made the noises so that I couldnt see them. Then on my way back home by the freeway I saw more roadkill than ever in my life before... rabbits, cats, dogs and smaller animals like frogs and hedgehogs. fucked up... :( but I wish i had my camera with me then.

also all the usual stuff, bums crapping or fighting, flipping out by themselves, bussinessmen asking for drugs.... I wish i saw more though, this thread is lots of fun

Oh , trip to brisbane (australia)

Worst place if you dont like humidity or spiders or mosquitos or stupid people... or cops, BUT my gangsta hookup really didnt like canetoads... well they are pretty fuckin ugly, a pest and all.

Anyways, we out on a mission and a toad right next to my foot ... a nice concrete block on the other side of the path. I guess you can figure out what happened next. Along the lines there was one which copped it with a bin... and a few that got a good kicking around... :D

Talking about animals we had foxes come up to us on different occasions while peicing on lines and freeway spots... nothing a bunch of rocks cant scare off!

---

(props to canetoad killa oner TEHEHE! :D)

Originally posted by NC

Worst place if you dont like humidity or spiders or mosquitos or stupid people... or cops, BUT i love cops cuz a iam one and my gangsta hookup really didnt like canetoads... well they are pretty fuckin ugly, a pest and all. so we are out one night and i see a cane toad and im like, what up canetoad you suckaaaaa! so then that foo hops towards me like"what" so i was like "yo, you better recognize mr toadie. so the toad was like "ey foo, you are the one who needs to recognize my steez as a cane toad so back the fuck up or i will piss on you.

so that was kinda crazy

wow. sounds fun

2 weeks ago i was riding my board and i came across a strung out crackhead chick in a white jumpsuit. I just snuck out my house and she was on the same block, she was laughing and runnin in peoples yards and she stopped and stared at me for a while. I stood there and she giggled and started runnin towards me. i skated back home and snuck through my window makin sure she didn't see me. i watched her for a while and she ran to the middle of the street and disappeared right in clear view. (the weird thing was you could still hear her laugh after she disappeared)

She ruined bombing night.

i got a dissapearing people story too. Once i was riding the night bus and the bus was empty except for the driver and an old old blind black guy who was sitting across from me. All of a sudden he starts talkin to me all about his life and just getting out of prison(i dont know what crime a blind guy can do) and then gives me some simple "stay in school" advice. Then he gets off at the edge of a huge parking lot and i see him walk off the bus but when i look back POOF. and i never saw him again.

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

i was in the sf mission district like at 2 am or some shit and came across a 4 foot or so pool of blood next to a church. Crazy thing was there were no drag marks or drips anywhere, just the pool.

Vampires???

once i was coming home from bombing and i see this huge U.F.O. it was in saucer shape and it had flashing lights on it. It was hovering over a high school and it dissappears. Still a little shocked i stood there and it pops up again,after about a minute it flys off at warp speed.

at like 3am i was lookin out for my boy while he painted some shit, as im chilllin on this dead ass streat, this fuckin tweaker walks out of nowhere and asks me for a cig. i didnt have one so he walks away. 10 seconds later he walks back to me and asks me for some change.... so i gave him like the 7 cents in my pocket. he walks away again... then like 3o seconds later the fucker comes back and is like "actually you can have the money man, but you wouldnt happen to have a cig??" so im like no dude. then the crackhead just stays there standing next to me for like 5 minutes, creepin me the fuck out. than he asks me for the change again then walks away.

the craziest chase i been in was with my boy...

we were bombin a truck at like 11, but it looked chill. when were walkin away, this big black dude that was fuckin with some car across the street yells out "you mothers are taggin my truck, imma shoot you with my sawed off!!" we break in opposite directions... after a few blocks, i turn the corner and see my boy runnin, with a car speedin after him. the car corners him, then the dude jumped out and tackled my friend, pinned him, and procedeed to call the cops on a celly. somehow my boy wrestles free and runs onto a bus... but the guy gets in his car, and cuts in front of the bus, keepin it from driving. he's standin at the front door of the bus, tellin the pigs on the phone that he's cornered the kid on a bus. my boy whips out his can and starts runnin towards the fucker while spraying the can, the guy jumps back to avoid being sprayed with paint, and my boy slips off the bus... he then jets through a park, hops into someones backyard and chills for like half an hour. meanwhile im like 3 blocks up watchin the whole thing, thinkin my boy is so fucked, seein hella rollers creepin through the hood. somehow we both got away that night, but it was crazy....

i was out hitting the tracks under this bridge (the road was overhead). i was finishing off the outline for a big ass bomb, adding the last bits an peices, and i see this dark figure heading my way from the trainstation. my first thought is aah fuck, cop. but he gets closer and hes at a more of a shuffle kinda pace, so im thiinking its a bum now. wrong again. finally hes in full view and its some young guy, looks in his mid-20's, cleanly dressed, normal looking bloke who looks a little lost. so i ask him if hes lost or something. he takes awhile to reply, then says "...nah im just looking fo a place to jack off, do u mind if i do it over here?" and im thinkin, faarrk!? he was about 30 metres away so i just said yea go hard but stay over there.

the last i remember he was droppin his daks and i had just finished off painting. fuck that, i gapped it. didn't stick around for the aftermath.:shook:

not a story to fear, just some real strange shit.

Originally posted by STRYDER

i was out hitting the tracks under this bridge (the road was overhead). i was finishing off the outline for a big ass bomb, adding the last bits an peices, and i see this dark figure heading my way from the trainstation. my first thought is aah fuck, cop. but he gets closer and hes at a more of a shuffle kinda pace, so im thiinking its a bum now. wrong again. finally hes in full view and its some young guy, looks in his mid-20's, cleanly dressed, normal looking bloke who looks a little lost. so i ask him if hes lost or something. he takes awhile to reply, then says "...nah im just looking fo a place to jack off, do u mind if i do it over here?" and im thinkin, faarrk!? he was about 30 metres away so i just said yea go hard but stay over there.

the last i remember he was droppin his daks and i had just finished off painting. fuck that, i gapped it. didn't stick around for the aftermath.:shook:

not a story to fear, just some real strange shit.

That's pretty fucking gay dude, and you gave him permission too? I don't think I would repeat that story! That's not wierd, that's fucking homo man! The last thing you remembered was him dropping his pants (daks?) now that is fucking scary. What did you forget? You need psychotherapy, or come out of the closet and be the half man you are!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's pretty fucking gay dude, and you gave him permission too? I don't think I would repeat that story! That's not wierd, that's fucking homo man! The last thing you remembered was him dropping his pants (daks?) now that is fucking scary. What did you forget? You need psychotherapy, or come out of the closet and be the half man you are!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u sound homophobic. that usually means ur gay urself. ever thought about that?

now whos laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so after i get off work i call up my guy to see if wants to match up and smoke a little before i go to the crib. he comes scoops me up and he says he's picking up from his cousin who always has some dank. so we get to his cousins house and dude is like come back in an hour, some bullshit between him and his girl. so my boy works at micheals and always has paint with him. so he's like lets go kill some time and go bombing. so we walk around his cousins neighborhood painting, it was pretty chill none was out which is really wierd when its only 11pm. so my buy is like lets go bomb this billboard. i guess he's been wanting to hit this billboard for awhile cuz he kept hyping it out. so we go paint the shit out of this fucker and when we finished we chilled for a minute and smoked a newport. and my boy is like lets go bomb the kennedy its only a few blocks away. im like dude its only like 12 are you sure about that, and he's like yeah man i havnt seen one cop all night. so we go back to the whip reload and grab some more paint. we finally get to the kennedy and we see a empty metra station so we walk across this bridge that leads to the metra station and we bomb the fuck out of that. no one around it was all good. after where done we crawl under the fence and start hiting the kenedy. then next thing i know me and my boy are chilling and we both just ran twoard the cta tracks and start bombing this shed looking thing thats in the middle of the tracks. i finished first and i look over and i see lights from the train and i yell DUDE TRAIN!!!! and i jump twoard the big concrete wall but i noticed their isn't much room and i'd get smashed if i stayed their and i jump across the tracks to the other side, but while i was jumping i see my boy jump to the side i was just at and he notices theres not alot of room and dives back over the tracks and does like a 540 twist in the air and barly misses geting hit by the train by a few feet then totally eats it in the gravel. so as soon as the train passes we book across the kennedy just laughing. i dont know what we were laughing about but i couldnt stop for like 5 minutes. so anyway we gat back on the side streets and i see this pretty hot girl walking so naturally i stop her and ask her for a smoke. so me, my boy, and this bitch start talking and next thing i know i see a 5-0 role past and do a 180 in the middle of the street heading twoard me and my boy. so we start running for it, we split up i ran for a good 5 minutes through back yards and shit and im fucking out of breath and i fell on my face from jumping some wobbly ass wooden fence. so i crawl under some porch in the back of someones yard and i chill for like 15minutes when out of nowhere i see my boy walking through this dudes back yard. so i start whispering my boys name and he's looking everywhere and still didnt see me. so i get up and tap him on the shoulder and scare the fuck out of him. the look on his face was priceless. so i start whispering "man what the fuck, we need to get out of here" so we start heading down this alley when fucking 5-0 roles up and tries fucking running us over. i dip behind some garage and my boy keeps running. now im like what the fuck im screwed. so i take a peek into the alley to see if the coast is clear and all i see is 5-0 car parked by the garage im by. so i look behind me and theirs this cop and he yells stop or i'll shoot. fuck thati just booked through the alley back twoard the kennedy and jumped off this fence and landed in some thorny ass tree. so im trying to get the fuck out of this tree when i see 2 paddy wagons roll up and like 15 cops come out the back of this thing. now im really like WHATTHEFUCK IS GOING ON!!!! i get out the thorn bush and run across the kennedy dodgeing fucking semi trucks and yuppies and i get to the other side and all i see are fucking flashing lights for a good quarter mile. so i ditch the paint in some bushes, throw my t shirt away so i can be identified and go the a mcdonalds to wash my hands. so now im like fuck my boy probably got caught and now i have no ride back to the crib and im like fucking 10 miles away in a neiborhood i've never been in. so i remember thati left my wallet in my boys car and i have money. so i wonder around the neighborhood for another hour im fucking tires as hell, im bleeding all over my self. i basically look like a wreck. so i walk back to my boys car i didnt see any cops around so it looked all good i open his door and grab my wallet and as soon as i look up i see 5-0 coming from every direction and befor i could even run they got me in cuffs on the ground. so i get to the station and i find out they had a whole division of police looking for us. thats fucked up. so we go through the routine i got charged with 3 felonies for criminal damage to property and a bunch of misderminer shit. so i get locked up for a good 14hrs with nothing to eat i fell like im seriously gonna die. then finally i get let loose on an i bond and i see my boy getting his shit to. so we get out of the station and just start jumping and laughing with joy. then we roll up to my boys cousins house for some waffles and bud. the good news is no one showed up to my court apperance and we got off. probably the craziest night of my life

• Like 3

Originally posted by STRYDER

u sound homophobic. that usually means ur gay urself. ever thought about that?

now whos laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ever thought about this: if this wasn't a forum and you said this to me in person, I'd kick your teeth down your fucking throat. I'm going to lay down next to my lady now and go to sleep. I'm not homophobic, as a matter of fact you faggots are cool, for every one of you queers, that's 2 more hoes for me!

Originally posted by GrimeyLife1

Bums and project kids doin random dirt,havin ppl walk up on u tryin to rob u,havin guns pulled on u by crazy junkies,shit all kinds of fucked up shit in this city,haha

Talking about Na'orleans? That place is crazy. Went to Mardi Gras in 2000. Too many storries to tell or relive. Voodoo and hurricanes....fuck!

ever thought about this: if this wasn't a forum and you said this to me in person, I'd kick your teeth down your fucking throat. I'm going to lay down next to my lady now and go to sleep. I'm not homophobic, as a matter of fact you faggots are cool, for every one of you queers, that's 2 more hoes for me!

i aint gay. i just noticed u took offense to my story and took it all the wrong way. look man, no need to get aggro over it.

lets leave it at that, im not looking for beef here.

I SEEN A CRACK HEAD COMMIT SUICIDE BY TAKING SOME KINDA PILLS AND PASSING OUT SECONDS LATER

A GUY SHOOT SOMEBODY IN THE HEAD

A 7 OR 8 YEAR OLD KID SLANGIN WEED

2 OR 3 BUMS FIGHTING OVER A SANDWHICH

(MORE FUNNY THEN WIERD)

A GUY GET KIDNAPPED

MORE THEN 20 DRIVE BYS...

THEN AGAIN..............IN CHICAGO YOU SEE THIS SHIT EVERYDAY

• Like 1