strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

Guest imported_b0b

I found a tortoise in a commuter train yard in south London once. I felt sorry for it, as it must have walked a long way to get there from the nearest houses, so I stuck it in the nearest workers hut so they could find it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my buddy and I saw some crackwhore in 7-11 walk in with a mini skirt about 6 inches below her cooter...she proceeded to walk over to the nacho machine and put her head under the cheese disposal piece and say "cheese, cheese" while cheese flowed out onto her face and into her mouth...during this time we all looked at her goods until her pimp came and scolded her and took her away...

...also we were in the D and in some abandoned building where we were on the fifth or sixth floor and looked down an elevator shaft...only to see some cars in the shaft...we still have no clue how they got there...

Originally posted by SPORTO@Jan 9 2005, 04:27 PM

This Some Seriously BAD sheeaat

Yo Yo! This one time like way back when, in the mid 80's n'shit, I was at

this NYC subway station, I cant remember which one, but remember fum'n

cause I had'nt any paint with me, not even a pilot, cause this station

was totally clean man, like it had just gotten a fresh lick pf paint.

It was also deserted, I mean there was'nt even a bum n'shit,

nothing man, in fact now that i think of it it was totally fuck'n

weird, freaky shit man, but not a fucked up as what happened

next!

Outa nowhere this black dude wearing a leather jacket

steps out from behind one of the pillars and starts walking

towards me, real quick like, as he does so a second dude

appears from behind a second pillar, then another.

At this stage I'm like dude i'm outa here!

Then, four more of these crazy dudes appear wearing

deneim jackets with no sleaves and studed belts, all follwing

the first black dude wearing the leather jacket.

The fucked up thing is they are all kinda walking in some

kinda sincronised steps, all these dudes looked like

something outa 'The Warriors' movie.

So anyways I jet through the station jump the turn buckle

and turn around and see one guy jump clean over and do the

splits in mid air.

I'm now run'n up the steps towards the exit, but these dudes

are behind me and swarm up the steps behind me in union.

The gate is locked, I look around and the first guy is rap'n

or singing or some shit and break'n, well kinda body pop'n

and the dudes behind him are matching him move for move.

At this stage i'm pulling at that gate, I figure their try'n

freak me out with some kinda ritual dance shit, before they

gimme a beat down!

Suddenly this one guy pulls a can of paint outa his jacket

and sprays BAD on the wall, I'm think'n this is some

crazy new crew I aint never heard of.

This dude on roller skates appears in front of their

tag and starts try'n skate, but he aint moving, it was

like he was on some kinda invisable treadmill.

Just as I'm about to take a dump in my pants

the gate jolts open, and I'm gone!

As I'm running down the street I hear somebody

shout 'Whos BAD?' but I was'nt hang'n around to

find out who.

Funny thing, is a couple months back I coulda sworn I

saw the same dude that was wearing the leather jacket

that night at the subway, on TV, standing on top of a Escalade outside a court waving

to all these people. But it cant have been, the guy I saw

was black.

its sounds like you were in the video for michael jackson,"who's bad"...hahaha

I remember once in San francisco i leave my cousins house to go check on my car, because my cousin lives on mission st some dangerous Norte' shit goes on up there, any ways around the corner from my cousins his is a spanish market, its like 1230 am so everything is closed, behind the spanish super market is just this big blank brick wall, and i had some cans in my trunk so i decide to write, i check to my left while im spraying because thats the way i came in and id see anybody who was passing by, all the sudden while im spraying i hear a fight, so i finish up and look around the corner to see whats going on because its getting louder all the sudden i see like 20 norte's surronding link one crip and they beat his ass, then they see me across the street from them and they start runing towards me, my first reaction was to throw my three cans as hard as i fucking can at the rushing mob im sure i hit someone because i hear a scream and then i hear "Im gonna fuck you up nigga" so im running

so fast that my eyes are watering because its cold too. finaly i get up to filmore street, by now they got into some cars to look for my ass, those who live in sanfransisco know that White shirts basicaly run fillmore, so then i wait out for an hour and catch a bus back to my cousins house, crazy shit, i wish i had saw a crackhead instead of almost getting this asswoopin.

On a diffrent incident way befor this one, i was throwin over a cable box a few blocks from my house, i get the shit scard outta me when

this pale skinny white guy ask me if i had any weed on me, i dont know why he asked, but i look at him and i say "nigga theres only two things i get high on, life and sprayin, and right now im high on both"

he says "oh, so you got weed right?" then i go home and finish my werk the next night. true story kids

i wasnt painting but yesterday i was walking on Woodward by the university and right there was a bum sitting in a doorway smoking rocks. Like it was nothing. Ive found people sleeping in an abandoned car in the alley behind my house. Used condoms and wrappers all over the ground

• 4 weeks later...

This isnt weird or nothing but one time i was walkin around and hittin some marker tags and throwups when this this group of bums walk up to me and trys to get me to buy a telescopic fishing pole from them so i was like hell no. Then as they were walking off this women bum who was walking wit them just tripped and fell flat on her face. I swear to god that was the funniest shit ive ever seen in my life. :haha:

also one time i was paintin under a tunnel wit my friend and when we were crossing to the other side of the tunnel i didnt tell him how the ledge drops off so he walked right off it and ended up falling into a river.he had his cell phone and a shit load of markers in his pockets too. :haha:

Originally posted by GEEB@Jan 15 2005, 07:04 AM

I remember once in San francisco i leave my cousins house to go check on my car, because my cousin lives on mission st some dangerous Norte' shit goes on up there, any ways around the corner from my cousins his is a spanish market, its like 1230 am so everything is closed, behind the spanish super market is just this big blank brick wall, and i had some cans in my trunk so i decide to write, i check to my left while im spraying because thats the way i came in and id see anybody who was passing by, all the sudden while im spraying i hear a fight, so i finish up and look around the corner to see whats going on because its getting louder all the sudden i see like 20 norte's surronding link one crip and they beat his ass, then they see me across the street from them and they start runing towards me, my first reaction was to throw my three cans as hard as i fucking can at the rushing mob im sure i hit someone because i hear a scream and then i hear "Im gonna fuck you up nigga" so im running

so fast that my eyes are watering because its cold too. finaly i get up to filmore street, by now they got into some cars to look for my ass, those who live in sanfransisco know that White shirts basicaly run fillmore, so then i wait out for an hour and catch a bus back to my cousins house, crazy shit, i wish i had saw a crackhead instead of almost getting this asswoopin.

On a diffrent incident way befor this one, i was throwin over a cable box a few blocks from my house, i get the shit scard outta me when

this pale skinny white guy ask me if i had any weed on me, i dont know why he asked, but i look at him and i say "nigga theres only two things i get high on, life and sprayin, and right now im high on both"

he says "oh, so you got weed right?" then i go home and finish my werk the next night. true story kids

Look homey i aint tryin to clown but your first story has some geographical problems in it. you say started on mission near some mexicano super mart then you ran all the way to the the Mo.where there are white shirts ....you mean FillMore Mob???

look here man even if you were on lets say 14th or 15th you would have to run up hill cross market then run uphill again across haight and then into the Mo.to do this you would have to be

A)jessy fuckin owens

b)high as hell off crank

c)full off shit and have no idea what your talkin about

the closest you could have been would have been church and that still to the Moe is a hell of a run and there aint no north side fools up there, thats all white folks and gays.If you saw a Suro (frisko aint got no crips less they samoan) getting stomped you were way to deep in the mission to have made that run with out getting bagged.sorry homey i aint trying to pull your card but i Know the Sko and that shit dont add up.thats like saying you went to Double Rock didnt know nobody there bought a sack and didnt get robbed...very highly unlikely to happen!anybody from 415 turf can back me on that

im talking about ocean and mission, it about a 20 or 30block run,

i also said they got into cars, which is what kept me running for so long, i wasnt talking about a short jog from an ass whoopin, this was a man hunt. just ask the mexicans, yes i ran 8 miles if you were wondering.

fine then, i didnt run ALL the way to fillmore, i actually ran from ocean and mission down to Cayuga, but the part about almost getting my ass kicked IS true, geez you guys really know how to ruin a good story, a little fantasy never hurt anyone eh? hahahaha...hehe..ahem.

Originally posted by GEEB@Feb 15 2005, 05:57 AM

fine then, i didnt run ALL the way to fillmore, i actually ran from ocean and mission down to Cayuga, but the part about almost getting my ass kicked IS true, geez you guys really know how to ruin a good story, a little fantasy never hurt anyone eh? hahahaha...hehe..ahem.

So basically you were chatting shite and got found out.

:haha:

Originally posted by GEEB@Feb 14 2005, 09:57 PM

Why niggaz gotta lie off a simple story..Shit you prolly lyin bout the whole bombin shit..Nigga u were just prolly all blued up and Nortenos just wanted to beat your ass...Since you were at it..You should've said you whooped on all them 20 niggaz... ;)

Awhile back me and my boy were bombing under a bridge. We got bored and decided to walk around and see if there was anything else to hit up. As we are walking through this wooded area we notice an abandoned boxcar to the side of the tracks and decide to hit it up. While my boy is busy painting I jump inside the car to see if there is anything "cool". Entering the boxcar I notice a fairly new math textbook lying on the floor. I picked up the book and found out it belonged to a girl. As soon as I pick up the book a couple Polaroids fell out of the book. I picked up the Polaroids and saw something really disturbing. One of the photos was of a girl, she was young and was probably the owner of the textbook. She had a very strange appearance and her clothes were dirty. The second photo was the most bizarre because it was picture of her arm and it had bite marks and was very bloody. The arm looked like it had been gnawed. After seeing this I totally freaked out and dipped out the car. I've gone back in the boxcar a couple times but the textbook and pictures are all gone now..

On a lighter note, I always see people getting it on too whenever I go out to paint. This one time I was painting and this car pulled up like 20 feet away from me. I was behind some bushes so they didn't see me. I could see the girl's head going up and down in the car. so funny

Originally posted by Linomotron@Feb 17 2005, 12:20 AM

On a lighter note, I always see people getting it on too whenever I go out to paint. This one time I was painting and this car pulled up like 20 feet away from me. I was behind some bushes so they didn't see me. I could see the girl's head going up and down in the car. so funny

Im always seeing this shit, theres this yard out here, its in the industrial side of town where theres abandoned buildings and shit. Anyways me and my boys are walking toward the spot when i see this car parked and some dude just sitting there when we come up the side we see this nasty looking whore wipe her lips and some old gezer zip up his pants, shit was foul.

well this is a shorty but a nut-checker........well my boy wus cappen this nigga who wunted to claim his name....so while he wus doing his stuff i wus going around the block in his car.....when i wus headen back i crepped up by where he wus at....and outa no where this cop rolls by in front of us....we were on tha side street and the cop wus on the street in front of the side street......so my boy duct down and i started to slowly drive to the street where the cop passed by.....good thing there wus a red light at the time......so shyt wus he just passed by and didnt even glance our way....i thought we were busted but we werent....so my boy just finished capppen and we were gone.....we endend up cappen this other tagg that guy had did on the same street where the cop passed by.........................more better shyt to come..........

Archived