strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Michael Jackson@Dec 24 2004, 05:29 AM

people jogging at 4am

Yeah, I've seen people like that. I was catching some tags in SF after a party a few years ago at 3:30 in the morning and these three chinese guys (probably mid fifties) in full on adidas track suits trucking down Market street all power walking their balls off.

The later it gets, the freakier it becomes.

Great thread....keeps getting better. All the stories are top notch, even the ones where the spelling is so damn bad it's like reading a foreign language

Originally posted by sTaTIoNMAzTAH@Dec 6 2004, 01:22 AM

well i caut it and had to take it hoem and end our bomin but when i got home i helpt cut the string off its claw and it just stayed on our balcony for heaps long so i went to bed

and i woke up the next day it was still their heaps of ppl said i shoulda killed it but i kept it and it lives inside now best thing is when we have billys it likes to get stoned with us and it makes the funny pidgen noise when it sees us get out our bong hehehehe it alright tho we feed it bird seeds and it even flies around outside just comes back in at night

[TKK/SM1]

Sounds like alot of my friends ex-girlfriends. Thats a fucked up story.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Captain Hezekiah@Dec 27 2004, 12:32 PM

i once found a bag with thousands of ecstasy tablets in it. i left it alone though, people would kill you over shit like that.

must've been a drop for a secret deal or sumthin.....

your a fuckin pussy....a real hustlin graff writer woulda snagged that shit and had beer money for ages

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-+Dec 28 2004, 08:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-MOE LESTER- - Dec 28 2004, 08:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Captain Hezekiah@Dec 27 2004, 12:32 PM

i once found a bag with thousands of ecstasy tablets in it. i left it alone though, people would kill you over shit like that.

your a fuckin pussy....a real hustlin graff writer woulda snagged that shit and had beer money for ages

[/b]

FO REALZ. I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ECSTACY, BUT I KNOW ONE PILL IS AT LEAST 5 BUCKS. THATS 5000 BUCKS YOU MISSED OUT ON.

IM ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT FOR FREE BANK, DUMBASS

Originally posted by kyle+Dec 29 2004, 03:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kyle - Dec 29 2004, 03:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Dec 28 2004, 08:48 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Captain Hezekiah@Dec 27 2004, 12:32 PM

FO REALZ. I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ECSTACY, BUT I KNOW ONE PILL IS AT LEAST 5 BUCKS. THATS 5000 BUCKS YOU MISSED OUT ON.

IM ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT FOR FREE BANK, DUMBASS

[/b]

Eh, I'd have been like fuck that....pick it up, hear the gunshot, and drop to the ground....

On septa one night on my way out, guy's absolutely lost his fuckin MIND on whatever he was tripping on. Stumbles around the subway car I'm on...with me trying to bomb up my surroundings and whatnot. Guy stumbles and grabs the hand rail at the top right next to me...starts wobbling around, I move quick over to the next seat and he fuckin falls on top of me - hits my face and nose and whatnot as he comes down. I get up after he falls off me, go to a few cars down...we stop at city hall and the car's stopped for like 5 mins cause the fucker fell face first in between the doors and they couldn't shut.

Always a fun time on Septa - night owls especially :|

Crackheads striking up a conversation with you and you just wanna bail...everything. Philly's weird as shit at night

hmmm. kids hooking up in a car

Old dude this very week jerking off in his rooftop apartment then chasing me with a shovel.

Ive had several bums come up and try to tell me how to do my

burners

And this summer i was doing lettering on a building on the west side in a really shitty neighborhood and in broad daylight.......These 2 guys

walked out of this burned out building toting something wrapped in a

blanket. just as they got to the car we seen part of an arm flop out

of the bundle

Originally posted by commonanomaly@Jan 6 2005, 05:29 PM

Last night I saw a cute little black haired puppy on the tracks....

only..

its head was missing.

severed straight off.. clean straight cut too.. by a train i hope.

Couldn't find the head tho. :yuck:

Some hobo probably took the head and made that shit into some weird soup.

Yum.

Guest KephaOneLove

naw

never saw nothin to extreme, although i did have a guy come up on the tracks while i was paintin a frieght come within 10 feet of me proceed to drop his pants and take a shit in the middle of the tracks with toliet papaer in hand and a newspaper.no lie..

i said whats up to him he nodded back and continued to read his paper like nothin was goin on...

and that was that....

i seen this one wall full of bombs off the skytrain, and there was one spot no one hit. so i went to hit on a cold winter night, and whe i get down there, i see theres a huge ditch, filled with water in my spot... im like fuck it, so im bombing in this ditch, with muddy water up to balls, and its so windy, and its kind of in a tunnel under some bridges... when i heard this violin... im like what the fuck?, there must have been some bum playing it under the bridge... the craziest sketchy violen music, he was good too, and mixed with really loud wind, it was trippin me out... so i finish the spot, and just as im leaving i see po-nine rolling down this hill to the spot, so book it up the other side of this hill... cross the street, hide in a bush, and call a cab with my celly.... cell phones are dope for bombing :)

This Some Seriously BAD sheeaat

Yo Yo! This one time like way back when, in the mid 80's n'shit, I was at

this NYC subway station, I cant remember which one, but remember fum'n

cause I had'nt any paint with me, not even a pilot, cause this station

was totally clean man, like it had just gotten a fresh lick pf paint.

It was also deserted, I mean there was'nt even a bum n'shit,

nothing man, in fact now that i think of it it was totally fuck'n

weird, freaky shit man, but not a fucked up as what happened

next!

Outa nowhere this black dude wearing a leather jacket

steps out from behind one of the pillars and starts walking

towards me, real quick like, as he does so a second dude

appears from behind a second pillar, then another.

At this stage I'm like dude i'm outa here!

Then, four more of these crazy dudes appear wearing

deneim jackets with no sleaves and studed belts, all follwing

the first black dude wearing the leather jacket.

The fucked up thing is they are all kinda walking in some

kinda sincronised steps, all these dudes looked like

something outa 'The Warriors' movie.

So anyways I jet through the station jump the turn buckle

and turn around and see one guy jump clean over and do the

splits in mid air.

I'm now run'n up the steps towards the exit, but these dudes

are behind me and swarm up the steps behind me in union.

The gate is locked, I look around and the first guy is rap'n

or singing or some shit and break'n, well kinda body pop'n

and the dudes behind him are matching him move for move.

At this stage i'm pulling at that gate, I figure their try'n

freak me out with some kinda ritual dance shit, before they

gimme a beat down!

Suddenly this one guy pulls a can of paint outa his jacket

and sprays BAD on the wall, I'm think'n this is some

crazy new crew I aint never heard of.

This dude on roller skates appears in front of their

tag and starts try'n skate, but he aint moving, it was

like he was on some kinda invisable treadmill.

Just as I'm about to take a dump in my pants

the gate jolts open, and I'm gone!

As I'm running down the street I hear somebody

shout 'Whos BAD?' but I was'nt hang'n around to

find out who.

Funny thing, is a couple months back I coulda sworn I

saw the same dude that was wearing the leather jacket

that night at the subway, on TV, standing on top of a Escalade outside a court waving

to all these people. But it cant have been, the guy I saw

was black.

I lived in ROME, ITALY for a semester a few years back. On many seperate occassions as I was bombing streets @ night, there was this big white dude, who looked like a rugby player.. def not Italian.... American or Aussie who would walk down the middle of the street masturbating, pickle all exposed and did not give a fuck if you saw him. He always had this look on his face like he was going to kill us. Some girls I knew were even chased by him.. he was on a scooter following them and punching his clown. :clown2:

Archived