Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
diepig

strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

Had a buddy drunkenly tag a cop car with a marker while they were busting an arts show. The cops were standing right there and watched him do it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. Got slammed on the hood, cuffed and put in the back seat. Chick we were with talked them out of charging him which still blows my mind.

Some weeks ago we saw a 14y\o toy crossing our huge pic at the mainstreet in dessau\Germany. After a few good arguments from our whole crew he would propably never do this again ;)

Sorry for my bad London yD

On 9/23/2017 at 7:08 PM, aLBERThOFFMAN said:

Had a buddy drunkenly tag a cop car with a marker while they were busting an arts show. The cops were standing right there and watched him do it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. Got slammed on the hood, cuffed and put in the back seat. Chick we were with talked them out of charging him which still blows my mind.

Yeah I scratched up a paddy wagon on the main street friday night, they could see me from outside the mcdonalds they were at down the street,  got grabbed and tackled got done but they didnt try to link it to any other tags, judge just thought it was a drunken fuck the police cunt, thats  what you get for trying to show off yr illegal chops after a legal jam, just scratched the fuck out of it infront of everyone, every window, people were laughing at the sight....,,, TENS2 OTB BML...,,,... Out To Bomb...,,, Bombing Mad Linez...,,,

That story of someone seeing JA naked with a can on the elevated line high on PCP wouldve been quite the sight,,,... cant remember were i heard that one...,,,

I was catchin some hands a few years back when I didn’t care about my freedom 

painting during the day in the wharehouse district of the city where I live (since it has become high end condos) 

i step out of this doorway and a brand new s550 pulls up and a old dude hops out. I don’t run or anything, but I’m like oh shit what has he seen, and should I dip. 

He starts questioning me on how he knows me ( iv never seem him in my life ) and tells me he’s some kind of scientist and wanted to take me to go get something to eat. I respectfully denied still thinking he was trying to get around to saying something about me painting. 

As im negotiating my way of saying I have to go he offers me money to go back to his house with him. I never asked the amount, but damn. That’s the weirdest shit that ever happened to me painting. Why couldn’t it have been a older woman. I told my girl If I was gay that’s the type of shit people fantasize about. My luck. 

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now