strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...

Ha-haa! Reminds me homie took me to this spot to paint, saw all these bums roaming around leaving because people were there to paint. Homie steps to the wall to check if it's wet. Dude always liked to dress fashionable, even to paint. Minute later I'm looking at dude, he's got something smeared up and down his lower legs. Looked like peanut butter but it was alcoholic crackhead shit lolol. Homie had to figure out what to do, ends up borrowing this pocket knife from some dude, who turns out to be a dude he disliked, so he could chop off the bottoms of his pants. Homie ended up painting in pants that looked like the Hulk wore them. Shit was too funny, tried to let homie save face but I had to laugh.

• 1 month later...

I was benching this last Friday.

Had a Mexican gang member roll up.

He was a Norteno.

How do I know that you ask?

Because he insisted on showing me his horrible jail tats.

My whole interaction with him was really odd.

He didn't try starting any problems and just wanted to tell me about some cousin who got hit by a train. Now he hates Union Pacific.

I patted him on his back. For real, I did.

An Ich rolled by at the same time. I explained to him that he was all over the country.

He rolled out after that.

Was weird.

• Like 1

i had a run in with a cholo as well CILONE/SK, but my incident was a little more on the hostile side... a buddy and i had gone to a yard downtown and ended up leaving out a different spot then we were used to.. we walked down the wrong street and caught a couple tags when some dude crosses the street in front of us and starts asking us where we were from and what crew we rep... unfortunately being a oner in the wrong part of town at 2 in the morning, he proceeded to hassle us and call back to his buddies across the street asking if he should "hit us for a lick"... we took off around the corner and dipped into the trolley station... could have gone bad real fast..

• 2 months later...

my dude caught a piss in the corner of a park at 6AM the other morning after a hard night. we looked mad homeless and disheveled in an affluent area. a middle aged do-gooder guy walks down the stairs as i'm walking up the stairs and i give him a nice hello. he ignores me, walks straight past me and up to my friend taking a piss and i'm like goddamn, what the fuck? my dude gets spooked and picks up a broom he's pissing next to. the guy begins to hassle him for trying to steal a broom which the guy claimed he used to sweep the paths. my friend begins to hassle the guy for hiding the broom in a shitty way. we leave quick because we really didn't belong...only to come back 10 minutes later to steal the broom on principle.

fuck your broom son.

• Like 3
  • Props 1

• 5 months later...

mid fill being asked if I want to smoke a rock by the local mentally handicapped homeless homie, shit almost gave me a heart attack I had no idea where he came from. Nah man nah.... And then all times various trailer trash hassled me to see if I was reppin anything, fuck you trailer park bloods I hope your momma blows the place up making shake and bake..

• 1 year later...

geez where do I start..seen a crackhead giving a bj to a dealer behind a trash dumpster, rolled into a chill spot to paint and seen a dude banging a hooker on the hood of his car. When i was in Chicago I heard gun shots a block away from me. got shot at while painting in Detroit. While painting at another chill spot I looked over and seen a homeless dude jackin off. Seen a tranny hooker retying his dick behind his legs in an alley.

Couple summers ago I was benching in a nice spot I have by a heavily wooded area, some deer were on the tracks and while they were taking off from the oncoming train 1 of them doubled back and got annihilated and I ended up getting deer blood splattered all over me.

Had a friend slice his wrist open on razor wire once getting into an abandoned building in the dead of winter. We had to climb right back out while he bled all over the place stash our paint and then call 911 and tell them he tripped and cut it on some ice on the sidewalk, he bout passed out on the way to the hospital from the loss of blood. You sould see his main artery pumping. Pretty gnarly.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/23/2017 at 7:08 PM, aLBERThOFFMAN said:

Had a buddy drunkenly tag a cop car with a marker while they were busting an arts show. The cops were standing right there and watched him do it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. Got slammed on the hood, cuffed and put in the back seat. Chick we were with talked them out of charging him which still blows my mind.

Yeah I scratched up a paddy wagon on the main street friday night, they could see me from outside the mcdonalds they were at down the street,  got grabbed and tackled got done but they didnt try to link it to any other tags, judge just thought it was a drunken fuck the police cunt, thats  what you get for trying to show off yr illegal chops after a legal jam, just scratched the fuck out of it infront of everyone, every window, people were laughing at the sight....,,, TENS2 OTB BML...,,,... Out To Bomb...,,, Bombing Mad Linez...,,,

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I was catchin some hands a few years back when I didn’t care about my freedom 

painting during the day in the wharehouse district of the city where I live (since it has become high end condos) 

i step out of this doorway and a brand new s550 pulls up and a old dude hops out. I don’t run or anything, but I’m like oh shit what has he seen, and should I dip. 

He starts questioning me on how he knows me ( iv never seem him in my life ) and tells me he’s some kind of scientist and wanted to take me to go get something to eat. I respectfully denied still thinking he was trying to get around to saying something about me painting. 

As im negotiating my way of saying I have to go he offers me money to go back to his house with him. I never asked the amount, but damn. That’s the weirdest shit that ever happened to me painting. Why couldn’t it have been a older woman. I told my girl If I was gay that’s the type of shit people fantasize about. My luck. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...