Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
diepig

strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

i was paintin freights in the daytime one day last summer, ganola as a matter of fact, and im finishing the fill when out of nowhere like 20 meth addicts hop out of the damn thing full of scrap metal to make a few bucks on, so i started dippin out when the dudes were like, your cool homie do your thing we aint snitchen. so i was like fuck it and kept painting. well about twenty minutes later the dudes were about a quater mile down the line away from me, when the dude that said i was cool got macked by a humped gondie. i was like holy fuck, this dude just got killed, and his dudes took his scrap metal bucket and bounced with no remorse.

I don't know how many of you have been to Baltimore, Maryland...the name itself brings about certain emotions/imagery. I'm not talking the "inner harbor" or "towson" or some bullshit, i'm talking east baltimore hood/iraq status. the vacants, (anyone watch the wire? yes, vacants are FUCKED UP) crack heads, trannies, angry bums, kids with guns, abusive cops, the main ingredients of a gritty mothafuckin city.

A certain while ago, a fellow writer and I decide to make a mess on a high traffic street, with a popular music venue and a whole bunch of bars. Successfully bang out 8 blocks, till we're at the major intersection of this street where there is a shit load more cars rolling by.

We're both drunk as shit.

Friend says, "yo, watch my back" Proceeds to make a mess on a wall

Me: " There are cars right there..."

::Scribble scribble clack clack spray paint noises::

There are four cars staring right at us waiting at a stop light, when the light turns green. All four cars are now driving right by us, when there is one car that creeps up on us for what seemed like a straight 10 seconds. Car drives up a block, but I knew something fucked up was about to happen. Sweating my balls off, intuition tells me "Something isn't right with that car...Run."

"YO! Lets BOU--"

"Huh...."

The creeping car pulls a 180 drift in the middle of the street, the old looking 1979 Chevy Malibu is now screaming with police sirens and flashing red and blue everywhere. As soon as the rubber screeched the pavement, Friend says "Oh man thats fucked up."

Car advances full speed, we JET. JET. Friend is a fat white boy, and well, I am an athletic white boy. We run down to the corner, book a left, where we encounter a sketchy dark alley that has absolutely no street lights. Shit is pitch black, we both head into the alley. I quickly turn my head and the car is still on the corner, and hasn't seen us enter the alley. I hop a vine ridden fence right by the entrance of this alley, into a backyard which lands me into a pile of dog shit. I lie down, and through the vines I watch the cop car speed into the alley right past me still chasing Friend into the darkness. With no time to ponder on what has just happened, I creep into what looks like a nook under the porch of the backyard I am in. Fuck Anne Frank, this shit was fucking TIGHT.

By this time, I could hear 3 different sirens circling the block. As I lay under the porch, rats start to come out of the dirt i'm lying on. I heard the sirens stop right in front of me, a car door open, and flash lights wander around the back yard I was just in. All of a sudden I hear the dirt start to move and little screeching sounds. Fuck no. Rats begin to come out of the holes in the walls. They start walking on me. One begins to nibble on my clothes, then began to crawl in to my pant legs, and began nibbling and what felt like licking my legs. I couldn't move. I have never felt more violated in my life. I thought I was in hell. As I look through the thatched wood screen of the porch, I see more outlines of feet and cars and hear more and more voices. The cops had chose to hang out right in front of me.

After about 10 minutes i managed to squeeze the rat out with my thighs and tried to pee on the other ones to "mark my territory". Yea, I really did try to pee on the rats.

about an hour passed, I had fallen in and out of sleep and realzied that there were no more cops stading right in front of me, so i decided it was a good time to make some moves. fortunately, a car full of drunk kids pulls in front my spot to smoke cigarettes so I wiggle out and blend in. They ask me why i'm so dirty and i tell them "i was at a party". A cop car is still parked at the corner, i start walking home. I get home to find my friend in my back yard. he got stuck in a barbed fence in that alley after i dipped. as he fell from the barb, his arms swayed side to side, leaving huge bleeding swatzika gashes on his fore arms.

i was doing this rooftop on the northside of milwaukee (GHETTTTOOO). Theres a ghetto apartment building that over looks the spot and there was these 2 black couples arguing yellin real loud and i was like damn they makin my spot hot as fuck then the bitch gets on beast mode with the dude and throws a fucking chair out the balcony and it lands right by me, then the dood comes out the balcony to see where it went and he was like DAYUUM JUDY U DONE ALMOST HIT THIS WHITE BOY OUT HER, so i just dip out with my shit half finished i was pretty pissed.

painting a yard outside chicago a few years ago, came upon a mound of rusty hypodermic needles. like three feet tall big ass mound of dirty fucking needles. nasty creepy shit.

painting a spot a few years ago and crept down on two dudes digging a grave for a body.. at first we watched like what are these two dudes doing and then realized when they got the sleeping bag out of the trunk what was up. dude i was with panicked and took off running over a bunch of yard rocks making tons of noise. it was pretty sketch.

i was paintin freights in the daytime one day last summer, ganola as a matter of fact, and im finishing the fill when out of nowhere like 20 meth addicts hop out of the damn thing full of scrap metal to make a few bucks on, so i started dippin out when the dudes were like, your cool homie do your thing we aint snitchen. so i was like fuck it and kept painting. well about twenty minutes later the dudes were about a quater mile down the line away from me, when the dude that said i was cool got macked by a humped gondie. i was like holy fuck, this dude just got killed, and his dudes took his scrap metal bucket and bounced with no remorse.

damn.. dat's fucked up.. i guess dat's what methheads get when dey get addicted 2 da shit den hang out w/OtHER addicts.. fucked up what people like dem can do 2 u. backstabbin & shit :/

Recent events. Some old guy walked up to me while I was doing fill ins and I wasn't too stressed as he was old and I could easily outrun/knock out old mate. He comes up and gives me $10. I'm like OK, what's this for and he's like for beautifying our city and making it more vibrant and lively and etc. Definitely strangest shit.

Some fucked up homeless dude out of his mind walking down the street stroking his limp dick which was as thick as a chopstick and almost twice as long.

Painting a skate park spot, not legal but chill ass spot. Some crazy insane Muslim dude comes up and starts talking to me, utter shit about Fidel Castro being a traitor and a puppet of the US and god knows what other crazy shit he was spouting, serious whackjob. Chain smoking too which Muslims ain't meant to do, then he asks for a sip of my beer and I'm thinking fuck I ain't ever gonna get rid of this fuckwit. Kept painting and listening to stupid conspiracy theories and etc until my girl shows up and he vanishes quick, thank fuck.

And lastly gay ass hipster artfag stencil Shepard Fairey/Banksy wanna be homos coming up trying to talk about real graffiti and letters with me and telling me they wanna start doing letters and branching out with their art and shit. At least I could bum beers off them instead of the other way around. Dumb artfags

Watching my dads car (which i *borrowed for painting mobility) blow up on me a couple of years back..

Me and a friend were out n about one night in an area we both didnt know, so we decided to go paint.

So we're driving along, have been for 30mins (with car sounding like shit) and we pull up to get some gas. We pull out of the station and up to some lights and theres this strung out dude yelling at us, i wind down the window and he tells us about the sparks n flame coming from underneath the car. So we pull over, the whole hood starts to smoke like mad and then boom it goes up in flames.. we leg it to nearest side street until i realize the keys and paint are in the car. So I bolt back to the car (flames about 2-3metres at this stage) but sirens were too close for comfort.

Anyways here's some pics

img2727a.jpg

img2725y.jpg

img2721c.jpg

img2717i.jpg

img2713y.jpg

img2712o.jpg

img2711h.jpg

img2710b.jpg

The day after lol, inspectors rock up to my place with video footage from gas station and keys in the ignition evidence

one night me and my friend climbed up 2 stories just by a heating pipe and then climbed another 2 and got a fat ass tag right on the edge and the next day i went to flick it when i was approached by 2 drunk hobos.

"you kids are sooo funnny....one walkin forward one walkin back"-hobo

"hey man whats up lemme borrow some money"-me

"i live back there you think i have money"

"oh"

"why you guys lookin at the graffiti up there"

"we did it"

"now why would you do that thats silly now i have to clean it up"

"no you dont its fine up there"

"hands behind your back your under arrest for defacement of property"

"w-w-w-w-w..........huh?"

"HAHAHAHA im just playing with you kids here have this shot glass.happy saint pattys day"

another night me and my friends smoked up on some weeds in the park and headed for some parked trucks across town.finally we get there and its around 11 and it was pitch black so we went in between the trucks and headed for the back.then i stepped in something to mushy for my liking.i head back to the street light to see what luck i stepped in and the scent of human shit hit me.when i realized it was human poo i was in shock and threw up and left my shoes in the street and ran back to tell my friends.i get to where they were and they shine a light onto the other side of the truck where we were lucky enough to stumble upon a dead black guy.this was too much and i sprinted through the streets barefoot and angry about my loss of new shoes

Long Island

nola-

met this street kid, shoeshine, on the river a while back, good dude, matched on a blunt with me. well one day im walkin through the quarter and i see shoeshine got himself a guitar and hes playin it for tourists, makin a few bucks. i head to this sorta seedy neighborhood next to the french quarter to just walk and write as much as i can, get myself up in that area a bit more. i got down to the end & i didnt wanna go down into the 9th ward and end up lookin at the wrong end of a gun so i turn around and kick back on another street, bouncin around and bombing, i see this dude sleepin by a streetlight and i dont think much of it, just hop to the other side of the street. i realize its shoeshine and i go over to wake him up, tell him to get in a squat or else hes gonna end up locked up- his guitar got jacked and he had a fucking chunk of his skull missing, on a goddamn street corner..

another night i'm hittin the side of this big white moving truck that somebody had hit the back of, on the dark side gettin a pretty nice full piece up, i hear some footsteps and dont think anything of it,then i hear a door slam and realize the trucker just got in there. so i duck out and go around the block, come back to finish my piece & dont see him in there but i hop up and look through the window, he's passed out with a hypo in his arm

I've seen a shitload of weird animals, foxes, snakes, fucking huge spiders, and besides all that the usual: bums fucking, crack heads, etc.

Got another one!

I was in a pet store in a kinda rual area in missouri a few years back with my cousin. We were watching a big ass turtle float around in a tank in front of us. The turtle is chillin and fallows a gold fish with its eyes as it swims past. Fish passes by again then on the third time the turtle snaps at the fish grabbing it in its jaws. turtle crushed the fishes spine but its still alive so the turtle reaches up and rips it open at the gills. Another two chmps an the fish is gone!

i was on the way home at about 3-4ish and i passed a group of about 10 easy-e looking mother fuckers riding bikes as if they just left a murder scene, pretty funny sight.

Got another one!

I was in a pet store in a kinda rual area in missouri a few years back with my cousin. We were watching a big ass turtle float around in a tank in front of us. The turtle is chillin and fallows a gold fish with its eyes as it swims past. Fish passes by again then on the third time the turtle snaps at the fish grabbing it in its jaws. turtle crushed the fishes spine but its still alive so the turtle reaches up and rips it open at the gills. Another two chmps an the fish is gone!

while bombing

painting in an abandoned hotel , walking up this pitch black staircase and a bum throws a syringe at me and nearly hits my face, my friend who was there got scraped by it and went to the doctor to get some shots haha

Some great stories in here... I liked the cain toad ones.... Around dec-feb ill get 10-30 a night

yeah thats some weird shit i have a storie i was at my house one day and this dog come running up on my porch i thought it was goona bite me or sumthing so i ran and grabbed a baseball bat but the dog was chill and pretty nice so im like "well ill just walk this dog around and hit soem spots while im looking for its owner" so i walk this fucking 160 pound dog around lower east end for like 2 hours in the snow and slush then finnaly i see a spot i sneak over with this big ass dog and hit it up with a throwie and leave i keep going and i get to another spot i just get done with and outline and stand back to look at it when i hear teh door to the house behing me sqeak open i look back and the guy yells "Hey im calling the fucking cops!" i booked it the fuck out of there, dragging this big ass dog, dropped a one of my gloves and i get about 3 blocks from my hood and i hear the sirens and im running uphill dragging a dog as big as me i finnaly got back to my house tied teh dog up to my porch and went inside to change clothes(It was like my second time running from the law) and went back to look for my glove later but i didnt go to close to where i got caught slippin

yeah thats some weird shit i have a storie i was at my house one day and this dog come running up on my porch i thought it was goona bite me or sumthing so i ran and grabbed a baseball bat but the dog was chill and pretty nice so im like "well ill just walk this dog around and hit soem spots while im looking for its owner" so i walk this fucking 160 pound dog around lower east end for like 2 hours in the snow and slush then finnaly i see a spot i sneak over with this big ass dog and hit it up with a throwie and leave i keep going and i get to another spot i just get done with and outline and stand back to look at it when i hear teh door to the house behing me sqeak open i look back and the guy yells "Hey im calling the fucking cops!" i booked it the fuck out of there, dragging this big ass dog, dropped a one of my gloves and i get about 3 blocks from my hood and i hear the sirens and im running uphill dragging a dog as big as me i finnaly got back to my house tied teh dog up to my porch and went inside to change clothes(It was like my second time running from the law) and went back to look for my glove later but i didnt go to close to where i got caught slippin

Wow..thats real crazy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now