strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

Get pulled over by the coppers whilst bombing, not enough time to throw our shit. the ask whose been in trouble before and my mate had to admit to getting done for carrying a knife, he had a backpack full of paint and for some reason his hoodie was pulled down over his backpack. they took him aside for seperate questioning and i hear them asking him if his hoody has any secret pockets - when he had a hunchback full-bag sized bulge under the back of his jumper. he said 'no' and we got let loose.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I suppose I have a crazy story to tell.

2:30 AM

With a good friend.

Hiding on rooftop.

Waiting for freight to layup.

Freight comes, we stay on the rooftop for a couple minutes after it lays up to make sure everything is cool.

Two bulls drive by.

Waiting on roof

Freight pulls out before we get off the roof

Lots of cops circling the area, kind of weird

... five minutes later

Aborted mission

Walking down path to get back on to the street

I say to my friend, looking him in the eye, I think we're all good.

We both look and at the exact same time we see a very tall skinny siloutte in all black with a cloak on this person was at least 6'4 and it didn't look anything like a hoodie... Dude pays no attention to us and it literally looked like he was floating in thin air

Scared shitless

Running down an embankment.

Running through all sorts of vines and branches and shit.

Tripping.

Falling.

Bleeding and twisted ankle.

Running.

Hopping fence (one of those times where you have so much of an adrenaline rush that you can hop a huge fence in under five seconds)

Hiding paint.

Walking home in complete disbelief.

hmmmmmmmmmm

ended up beating some homeboy up on the dead tracks in queens while he was raping some little girl.... ended up getting stuck with her so i brought her to the nearest store called the cops and bounced. i never gave someone a beating so bad in my life. i gotta little sister ya know!

seeing a bunch of bones by the tracks near (blank) scattered around that looked decidedly human.

i didn't wanna blow my spot up by calling the cops so i kicked'em in the bushes. Now i always go with other heads to those tracks. Creepy ass cutty area too

me and my boy were painting a 25-30 ft roller on the river front below this river side walk-way that squares and yuppies use on nice days n shit, any way there a sleepy bum napping on a bench above us. the roller goes down with out a hitch other than a police boat patrolling the river poses no prob other than momemtarily hiding, we finish up take flicksters n shit and head up to the walkway where the bum is still catching z's ,

my homie thought itd be funny to take a picture of the guy, the flash wakes him up and hes like what the fuck? my boy is like its chill dude we're out, so we dip casually down the way but this asshole didnt take too kindly to his picture taken we look back and see this dude on bike comin after us , he gets to where we are and starts askin us in some fucked up accent i could place "why you take photos, what they for" real persistant like, and were all like dude its ok were just some kids playin around hes all "NO! it not ok what the fuck you doing?" so i get heated and yell at hem "chill the fuck out man we got no problem" at this he rams his bike into me and

my boy whips out his butterfly knife and the bum is like "oh yeah you want play like that?" and get all low like hes about to get rowdy n shit, so we figure this fool is mad nuts cause he wants to fight some one with a sizable blade un-armed, we dicide fuck it its too much trouble and run full speed to the bridge this fool chased us like 3/4 of a mile, but thats it it was shady though probably no the shadiest but the most recent. one time my boy was paintin fr8s and this bumish dude lurks up on him and starts talking to him and shit but the guy pulls out his huge ass floppy dick on him so he dipped i thought that was funny. god im so bored

Originally posted by ENO ELPMIS

my boy whips out his butterfly knife and the bum is like "oh yeah you want play like that?" and get all low like hes about to get rowdy n shit, so we figure this fool is mad nuts cause he wants to fight some one with a sizable blade un-armed, we dicide fuck it its too much trouble and run full speed to the bridge this fool chased us like 3/4 of a mile, but thats it it was shady though probably no the shadiest but the most recent. one time my boy was paintin fr8s and this bumish dude lurks up on him and starts talking to him and shit but the guy pulls out his huge ass floppy dick on him so he dipped i thought that was funny. god im so bored

theres one to many stories in that to be in one paragraph.

Re: hmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by MR.KILLZ

ended up beating some homeboy up on the dead tracks in queens while he was raping some little girl.... ended up getting stuck with her so i brought her to the nearest store called the cops and bounced. i never gave someone a beating so bad in my life. i gotta little sister ya know!

nice dude... fuck a rapist.

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

ok look.....this is both funny and fucked up

well i was doin a rooftop at 3 a.m when i started hearing a whispering sound.....hmm what is that...oh well....extended my butterfly knife gripping it in my left hand while painting with my right....i start hearing sirens come extremely close (within a block) and i paint faster and i hear em speeding towards me and i see red flashing lights so i use my instinct and jump of the roof landing on top of a fence bruising from my collar bone to my abs and ending up with 4 cuts each about half an inch deep because the top of the fence was barbed wire..(not the straight kind.....) i get up and run away and what do i see?....an ambulance.

so to shorten it up.......

i climb..i paint..... i hear sirens.......i ran...i hurt .... i cut...ambulance... i grab brick....i throw at ambulance...i run...i bleed...i cry like a pansy ....i laugh... i tell on 12oz.. you guys laugh cuz your dickheads

Dude, you're stupid....

Originally posted by LENS

^^^

Don't carry a weapon unless you'd really use it. Face it...that bum called your bluff and made the two of you look like idiots. Next time carry a sap or a can of mace.

i personally dont it was my man's, i didnt even know he had it, point taken though. also i really could give a shit about proper paragraph edequit especially on 12 oz

A mate going 'come here, is that a clay?' so that i would step on a dead, very bloated badger. Extremely unpleasant.

Seeing two shady figures in the distance on tracks, and as they got closer, realising that one had a pair of those flashing shoes you have when your about ten, watching them pass and off into the distance again, avec flashing lights.

Originally posted by ENO ELPMIS

i personally dont it was my man's, i didnt even know he had it, point taken though. also i really could give a shit about proper paragraph edequit especially on 12 oz

s'cool man, i didn't wanna come off as a dick but seriously, you pull a weapon, you pull it out to use it...not flash it and look tough.....anyways....

painting underneath a highway on the southwest side of chicago and this creepy white dude walks past us on the tracks carrying a vaccuum

fell off of a rooftop off the brown line onto a homeless guy sleeping, feet first. like i stomped on the motherfucker. i go 'my bad'. he was like, whatever and rolled to the left.

the other night i was bombin and smokin a bummed cigarette and some crackhead lady comes up and asks me for a smoke. i told her that i had bummed it, so she asks me for a drag. im like fuck it, you can have the rest. after i gave it to her, shes standing there for a minute then is like "yo, you want some head?" i was like fuck that and told her i had no cash. fuckin dirty ho... i wasnt tryin to catch no disease.

Originally posted by c. clarence

the other night i was bombin and smokin a bummed cigarette and some crackhead lady comes up and asks me for a smoke. i told her that i had bummed it, so she asks me for a drag. im like fuck it, you can have the rest. after i gave it to her, shes standing there for a minute then is like "yo, you want some head?" i was like fuck that and told her i had no cash. fuckin dirty ho... i wasnt tryin to catch no disease.

wow i woulda been like hell yea biatch

So I'm on a solo mission hittin a main street when I see five o, I turn down 82nd and start walkin into these peoples property and on the side of the house I see some guy gettin head from some chick. He looked at me, I looked at him and he smiled, I was like WTF. I turned around and kept walkin down the street.

Another time long long ago, my brother, my homeboys and me were out bombin, we were deep too, like 10 of us. We were just not giving a fuk straight hittin everything. Cars were passing screamin out shit like "stop that" and "I'm gonna call the cops" but we didnt care we were deep and at the time we were only 14-16 years old. So were walkin doin our thing when all of a sudden five o just cuts in front of us with their car almost running 2 of my homeboys over. They hop out the car and 3 of my homeboys ran the rest of us stood there like "fuk we're caught". Then one of the cops points at me and says you come here, I turned and looked at everybody then just dashed across the street with cans fallin out my hoody, as I ran I remember the cop yelling out "you little bitch, you dropped something". I just kept running and went into some peoples back yard, I'm hiding behind a bush next to a fence when I hear some growling, I turn around and on the other side of the fence is a big ass rottweiler just staring at me, I jump up and start running again till I got back to a main street and just started walking. I went went to our kickin it spot and everybody was there waiting from me, the cops didnt do shit to anybody, they just took the paint and told them to "stop fucking peoples property up".

Got damn that was a long as story, I got more but I'll post em later, I've typed enough for one night...

tagged all over this bus stop with my friend in front of these two dudes, caught a bus a few stops down, missed our stop cuz we were talkin with this half crazy bald guy, ended up downtown and we met at this sidewalk and those same two guys were there and they recognized us. They looked downright scary. So that was boring. Whatever.

Originally posted by 8907808

tagged all over this bus stop with my friend in front of these two dudes, caught a bus a few stops down, missed our stop cuz we were talkin with this half crazy bald guy, ended up downtown and we met at this sidewalk and those same two guys were there and they recognized us. They looked downright scary. So that was boring. Whatever.

worst story ever.

i got a couple of new stories.

parking my car in downtown and riding my bike everywhere at about 1am. i find a billboard thats scaffold is only like 9feet above the ground, so i throw my backpack up and i'm about to climb up and when i get up on it i hear someone say, "what the fuck are you doing?!" i look to my right and theres a bum sleepin and i threw my backpack right on top of him. he starts jabbering and saying he wont give back my bag unless i have him $10. so i say, "fuck you, i fucking hate you crackhead pieces of shit." i grab my bag from him and push him off then did a quick throwie on the board and left.

going around town in my car with one can of paint left and a few stencils. i park my car, walk over to a wall, bust out the can and a stencil and throw it up. then someone comes around the corner zipping up his pants and with a shit eatin grin on his face and walks across the street. i was curious so i walked behind there... i looked around for a minute and then looked behind the dumpster, and theres a brown eye staring right at me with blood dripping out of it. then i realized it was a dead dog. after i saw that shit, i jsut fucking ran. i almost puked. crackheads are fuckin nasty.

Originally posted by DallasIsDead

going around town in my car with one can of paint left and a few stencils. i park my car, walk over to a wall, bust out the can and a stencil and throw it up. then someone comes around the corner zipping up his pants and with a shit eatin grin on his face and walks across the street. i was curious so i walked behind there... i looked around for a minute and then looked behind the dumpster, and theres a brown eye staring right at me with blood dripping out of it. then i realized it was a dead dog. after i saw that shit, i jsut fucking ran. i almost puked. crackheads are fuckin nasty.

dont lie, it was you wasnt it!!!

just kiddin

i was out bombin one night and saw a car roll by with all his tires popped sparks flying like a mother fucker sirens were all over and eight cop cars were chasing this dude me and my homie were just stading there stunned as fuck,

so we know the caps arnt out and bomb the fuck out this busy street cars honking and us just painting away.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived