strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

I'm not a writer, just a photographer, but I've seen some sketchy stuff. And I don't even wander the streets in the middle of the night.

I once witnessed a guy get hit over the head with a skateboard. Didn't actually see it, but I heard it--the sound of a skateboard truck cracking someone's skull is really loud. I thought it was a gunshot. My husband saw it (we were right across the street) and ran over to see what was going on. Someone else waved down a cop driving by. My husband tried telling the cop the dude who did it had just ran around the corner, but the cop didn't do anything, just wanted to take notes about it, so we took off. The guy went into a coma and died a couple days later.

I used to live in an inner-city gang neighborhood. Our garage (detached from the house, in the alley) had no door, and one day I came home to find gang members rolling dice in it. Can you kindly go gamble somewhere else? I need to park my car here. Thanks guys. Also once found rock cocaine stashed in our garage.

Wasn't unusual to have gang members hiding from cops in our yard. Drunk people shooting out street lights in the middle of the night. My teenage niece saw the cops searching our next door neighbor's car and pulling machine guns out of the trunk.

I've seen cops surround a car with guns drawn, instructing the driver to slowly exit the vehicle. Twice. Smack dab in front of my front door.

Never seen any hobo sex (and I'd really like to keep it that way) but I did see a homeless guy exposing himself on a crowded city street. Gotta love San Fran.

And I've been mistaken for a prostitute a few times. "Wanna date? Wanna date?" Uh, no thanks.

I got spit on once, by some random dude walking by me. I was 16 years old. Punk rock girls weren't very popular in the 80s.

And just a sort of funny story--one time (in the gang neighborhood) I had to go pick up my husband somewhere at about midnight, and when I was leaving I accidentally locked my one year old daughter in the car with the keys. I was locked out of my house. We lived right on the corner where all the drug deals happened, so there were constantly cops parked in alleys and stuff, but of course this night there were none around. I tried breaking a back window, I was that desperate to get into the car. It's hard to break car window glass. (That little triangle window on the back door.) There was a gang member hiding in my neighbor's bushes watching this all go down. Finally I looked over at him and he said "Go get a coat hanger." Fortunately my neighbors were still up, and when the woman who lived there found out what I needed, she sent her gang member son out to help as well. So I had two gang members breaking into my car. They had it open in seconds. I ended up giving the guy in the bushes a ride across town as a thank you. He offered me gas money but I didn't take it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was coming back from writing at a chill spot and its like midnight; so im crossing the street to go back to my crib and i see a lil kid who was about 5 yrs old tops; nd he standing in the middle of the street with mad cars comin his way; i scooped the lil kid up and find his moms in the bodega and tell her her son was out in the street; she says "i kno" nd goes back to buying wateva she was buyin; shit really fucked wit me

• 2 weeks later...

Once I saw a train go by and one of the carriages had no side walls, just front and back walls and a roof so you could see right through and shit. And there was a bunch of dudes, with chairs and table and shit sitting round drinking on this moving train as it ran through the city. Not bombing, just some of the weird shit that occurs in San Jose, Costa Rica.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I usually just hear junkies and bums crawling around the train yards when I go out. I'll be filling in a bomb or whatever and I'll hear tapping or moving on the other side of the train cart. We got chased once by one but shits never really hit the fan or anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i live where theres a ton of dot indians.... either way when there something wrong with the their car they wont safely pull over on the side.. they will instead let it sit idle in the traveling lane in the middle of the highway...

im driving see some shit up ahead a pipe fell of this dudes truck so he stops in the middle of the road to get it mind you the speed limit is 75 mphs and average speed is about 90 for the fast lane people... near miss didnt think much of it.

next week 7 series beemer didnt see till the last sec cuz i was drafting a suv... reaction time goes down quite a bit without vision.. look in my mirror as i just passed him... whamo the car was like a top spinnin out of control...

never seen people suck so much at driving..

give a pedal bike nation cars and enjoy, just watch you neck....

sorry not graff related>>>

and another no graff one...

driving down the road i avoid the dead squirrel in the road car behind me steers to hit it....

in review mirror everything inside rodent squirted a good thirty yards on to the sidding of some dudes house.... fuckin gross

• 2 weeks later...

One day I was riding at hawthorne skatepark in LA and all of a sudden these 3 hella black ass dudes come into the park smoking a blunt and being hella loud and niggrish yelling/rapping into the air the whole way in. one of them rolls into the main center bowl area on his skateboard and just throws about 100 rubber balls onto the floor which quickly cover the whole park. then one of the other black dude is like going up to every kid on a bike being like "nigga lemme ride yo bike" and every kid is like no, till one dude lets him, and then the black dude just hauls it to the biggest quarter pipe there and starts trying to do 540's... wtff?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived