strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

this just happened to me tonight.

i was rackin cans at(sad to say) walmart... and all of a sudden this worker comes up and asked, "whats in your pants dude?" so i tell him the truth and say, "about 20 cans." he looked shocked, and asked to see how many we could fit on me and says he'll take me out the back way so i wouldn't get in trouble. i take off with almost 40 cans in my pants, shirt, and socks. and i see the dude out front waving to me and yells, "see you on the streets kid, have fun painting."

come to find out, this dude racks cans daily from his job and also writes like crazy. EGON was his name. he's one cool cat.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the craziest thing i have ever seen has to be the dude chasing me with the katana down the alley for writing on this dumpster one time i saw a 50 yr old chineese crack whore sucking dick in the middle of the street in nyc after i got off the fung wah bus i was tripping on about a half ounce of mushrooms that i had been eating on the bus that shit was fucking nuts!

this one night we were out bombin, and i saw this hobo underneath a bench alsleep, i thought it would be funny if i did a tag on him so i looked and there was already a tag on him by a rival crew that my crew has been beefin with... so instead i just crossed out tha crew name and put my tag and my crew... funniest shit ive ever seen....

ok look.....this is both funny and fucked up

well i was doin a rooftop at 3 a.m when i started hearing a whispering sound.....hmm what is that...oh well....extended my butterfly knife gripping it in my left hand while painting with my right....i start hearing sirens come extremely close (within a block) and i paint faster and i hear em speeding towards me and i see red flashing lights so i use my instinct and jump of the roof landing on top of a fence bruising from my collar bone to my abs and ending up with 4 cuts each about half an inch deep because the top of the fence was barbed wire..(not the straight kind.....) i get up and run away and what do i see?....an ambulance.

so to shorten it up.......

i climb..i paint..... i hear sirens.......i ran...i hurt .... i cut...ambulance... i grab brick....i throw at ambulance...i run...i bleed...i cry like a pansy ....i laugh... i tell on 12oz.. you guys laugh cuz your dickheads

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

you guys laugh cuz your dickheads

Im fucking laughing cuz that shit is sincerely funny! I hope your ok and all, but damn that is getting straight spooked. The best part is, you threw a brick at the ambulance! That's the champ move right there!

well i was doin a rooftop at 3 a.m when i started hearing a whispering sound.....hmm what is that...oh well....extended my butterfly knife gripping it in my left hand while painting with my right....i start hearing sirens come extremely close (within a block) and i paint faster and i hear em speeding towards me and i see red flashing lights so i use my instinct and jump of the roof landing on top of a fence bruising from my collar bone to my abs and ending up with 4 cuts each about half an inch deep because the top of the fence was barbed wire..(not the straight kind.....) i get up and run away and what do i see?....an ambulance.

i climb..i paint..... i hear sirens.......i ran...i hurt .... i cut...ambulance... i grab brick....i throw at ambulance...i run...i bleed...i cry like a pansy ....i laugh... i tell on 12oz.. you guys laugh cuz your dickheads

you are probley one of the most sketchiest graff artists ive ever seen. First you carry a KNIFE on you to paint, second you jump onto a barb wire fence because you see sirens. Police and Ambulence make totally different sounds.

Lay off the rails before you go bombing son.

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

out one late night in the haight and i start talking to a homeless hippie chick. She told me about people that live under the city streets. Definately the wierdest shit ive heard while out.

yeah i heard some shit like this too... something about in there being really old sewers and train tunnels that are out of service and people live in em. i dont know how to get in or met anyone that lived there, but i bet theres some people doin it. there was a movie documentary that came out about the people living underground in NYC by the train lines and shit. its called Dark Days... i suggest yall peep it, its fuckin good.

the funniest thing is that u culdve just stopped the ambulance n they culdve easily helped u lol

Originally posted by c. clarence

yeah i heard some shit like this too... something about in there being really old sewers and train tunnels that are out of service and people live in em. i dont know how to get in or met anyone that lived there, but i bet theres some people doin it. there was a movie documentary that came out about the people living underground in NYC by the train lines and shit. its called Dark Days... i suggest yall peep it, its fuckin good.

after the quake in 1989, the city constructed giant underground rooms around 200 feet+ to put emergency generators. The generators were never put in, I guess the plan was scrapped. So these giant rooms sit empty. I heard there is one at California and Pine. Anyway, dude told me it's not cool to go down there because you will get TB. I'd still like to find one and look down at it.

walkin home from a bar in brooklyn at like 3:30 am kinda drunk catchin tags in the dead ass cold of january...i'm about to hit this doorway and there's a crack whore, squatting with her pants around her ankles, putting lotion on her ass...

i'm like "excuse me"...catch the tag...and told her she looked good..

Guest -MOE LESTER-

"walkin home from a bar in brooklyn at like 3:30 am kinda drunk catchin tags in the dead ass cold of january...i'm about to hit this doorway and there's a crack whore, squatting with her pants around her ankles, putting lotion on her ass...

i'm like "excuse me"...catch the tag...and told her she looked good.."

you shoulda asked for a blowjob

Originally posted by Soul_art

the craziest thing i've ever seen bombing was two gay dudes fucking on the train tracks "that shit ruined my night!!"

.....and then you joined in and woke up the next morning realizing what you had done. Despite sitting in the shower for an hour with the heat turned way up and the fact that you scrubbed your skin raw.......you couldn't wash away the fact you had gay sex....

lol...j/k man...giving you a hard time:lol:

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Soul_art

the craziest thing i've ever seen bombing was two gay dudes fucking on the train tracks "that shit ruined my night!!"

i saw 2 gay guys havin butt sex under abridge in delores park in san francisco on july 4th...so we bombed those faggots with firecrackers, garbage, empty beer bottles and they stopped and walked away

KILL FAGS

Archived