Sign in to follow this  
mental invalid

win an ass kicking on ebay!!

Guest wakassOATH

that is some funny fuckin shit

and 4 people bid on it

hahhhhahahahaha man thats golden

Guest beardo

i saw that the other day.. my idea was to give him the address of your #1 enemy and see how it goes..

"Most likely though I will just fly in, kick your ass, and then leave."

hahaha.... oh man, thats funny....

I tried to auction off an ass whoopin after some Redbull and Vodkas in Vegas. Apparently it is illegal to proposition anyone to a fight, however on the lighter side, prostitution is legal.

"If you are married or have children, I may choose to slap around your family a little bit, but only if I'm feeling particularly generous."

i think this was my favorite part.yo seeking,did you get my email?

thats gotta be a fucking joke! i guess the people who bid are into this fetish...i dunno. i would hate to be in the guys family who gets their ass kicked. -cdz

dude should have included pics of the bruises and abrasions that 'may' have resulted from said ass kicking. people relate to pictures.

I would kindly out bid he lousy dollar and change to send this mutherfucker back to his happy little home. Just imagine you could couter charge for him not kicking your ass like he promised. In fact he should pay you if you kick his ass.

"what exactly were you looking for when you searched? ass?"

yeah i put in ass...but only two hits came back, one was for ass kickin and the other was for ass lickin'....tell your mom that the reserve price of 5 bucks is outrageous for that ass, and thats why shes hasnt gotten any bids yet! :eek:

no seriously some dood on another board posted it, so i thought i would share...the best one ive seen yet is the atheist who put his soul on ebay, and the line "good condition, hardly used"....r

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this