The Hacksaw Jim Duggan Post

jimduggan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul Nemer: How did your jump to WCW come about?

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan: I was offered a no cut contract for more money.That's why everybody made the jump. Before Turner got involved in those contracts, if you didn't work, you didn't get paid. That's why Hogan left, Macho Man left, I left, Jimmy Hart left, Beefcake left, we all left at the same time because Turner decided he wanted to be the big dog in wrestling. He offered all the top guys contracts, of course we're all family men - business... so we made the move down to WCW.

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Paul Nemer: Who's idea was it for you to join Team Canada? I mean you took so much pride throughout the years in carrying the U.S. flag around and everything.

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan: It was Vince Russo.

Paul Nemer: Did you like Vince Russo?

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan: No I didn't like Vince and I didn't like Bischoff either. What they tried to do with me is, they used me to build other guys. I would do jobs for kids like Alex Wright, and Craig Pittman, then get the 1,2,3 in the ring. They'd get up and roll out of the ring and I'd stand up and I'd give a "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", then the whole place goes nuts with USA chants and I come back to the dressing room and I tell Bischoff and Russo, I said you can't kill me off, beat me every night because people like my gimmick. Terry Taylor would grab me and say "Shut your mouth and collect your pay check" you know, and that's what I did.

this thread is tight...ive been looking at alot of euro shit but this thread makes me proud of my county....fuck yeah...im new but come to this shit with alot of respect...mber is so dope anyone whos anyone knows that, good lookn out on that nace, turd and crow...couper looked cool...muse whole car...meca rype.....dark....that droids was cool....debris and cake rock...yeah...fuck yeah...this shit makes me horny

• 2 weeks later...

Archived