The Hacksaw Jim Duggan Post

jimduggan

Holy shit, Jim Duggan shoot me an email. I think you can figure out who I am, I sent you alot of those Canadian Fliks. And those unknowns are as follows, Dluks, Don't quote me on this but I think it's an alius of a BA member. THen Clok from Montreal, Meats and I'm not sure who the first peice on the auto rack is but the second is cars. It would be good to hear from you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Afix Jerald

Holy shit, Jim Duggan shoot me an email. I think you can figure out who I am, I sent you alot of those Canadian Fliks. And those unknowns are as follows, Dluks, Don't quote me on this but I think it's an alius of a BA member. THen Clok from Montreal, Meats and I'm not sure who the first peice on the auto rack is but the second is cars. It would be good to hear from you.

Hey bro I lost your email a while ago. Hit me up through 12oz though

Paul Nemer: Why do you think that your gimmick lasted for a long long time? Gimmicks would often change, but yours didn't.

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan: They did such good jobs developing our characters. - King Kong Bundy is the same character, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Junkyard Dog. - It was a more personal..personality type oriented business before, than it is now. It used to be wrestling on television, now it's a television show about wrestling. It has very little do to with traditional wrestling. But in retrospect, hard to argue with success. It's McMahon's only product.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul Nemer: If you had to wrestle your last match in wrestling, and you can pick anyone from past or present, who would it be?

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan: I've always said that my best match was with Theodore DiBiase. The Million Dollar Man. Teddy was the greatest technical wrestler in the sport. But he couldn't fight a lick and I beat his butt every night.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived