Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Donkey

My day off from work so ima post some pictures

man why is shore hating??? i mean shit...shore has been panting freights since the early 90's...and i know for a fact cause he came to my hometown in like 94 or some shit....but shit..he hasnt got any better...his new shit looks like what he was doing back then...no progression of any sort...no dis to you shore...but why you did that man like that huh????

Originally posted by TURBO DOG

man why is shore hating??? i mean shit...shore has been panting freights since the early 90's...and i know for a fact cause he came to my hometown in like 94 or some shit....but shit..he hasnt got any better...his new shit looks like what he was doing back then...no progression of any sort...no dis to you shore...but why you did that man like that huh????

NO diss to anyone, but I can attest that Shore is only retaliating... I have proof of more than 5 shore pieces that were gone over last year from these dudes. From Acero to Exile...I guess they didn't like his style or it might be over space on cars...

i know ive been spotting shit too long when you can spit the names of unfinished peices with a half second glance

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this